Republican Aggression Paying Off In Spades

I noticed no one challenged me when I called Hillary a liar.

what makes you think anyone is paying attention to you?

It's evident when people like you respond to my comments.

I was making fun of you.

You failed.

failure is something you accept and laud ... take 7 investigations against Clinton for instance ...

LMAO

I was making fun of you.

You failed.

failure is something you accept and laud ... take 7 investigations against Clinton for instance ...

LMAO

at a cost of 70 million dollars to get a blue dress

I was making fun of you.

You failed.

LMAO

These investigations aren't about Clinton. It's about four dead Americans,

I was making fun of you.

You failed.

LMAO

switching MO's eh ... ok fine. Then Gowdy needs to SHOW THE WORLD what he has and stop all the vapid investigating BS ..

FAIL !

I was making fun of you.

You failed.

LMAO

surrree.. they are.

I was making fun of you.

You failed.

LMAO

surrree.. they are.

selective guilt ... where ever the wind blows on any given day ... coupled with RW logic = BS any way you slice it.

Are you in love with me or something?

This is getting beyond creepy.

Why don't you save up all your crush posts and do a big dump of them every six months?

Are you in love with Hillary, or just the DNC?

You pretended to be a Republican when you first came here. So many have laughed at you that you have at least dropped that bullshit. Now you pretend to be a moderate. I point out that you are a leftist hack no different that Puddly or Deanie Weenie.

But whatchagunnado? :dunno:
Do you want a lock of my hair?

You can't have it. I'm afraid I can't requite your affections for me.

Doesn't look like you have any to spare, sploogy..

Screen_Shot_2015-07-25_at_10.47.19_AM.0.png

I suspect that it won't be hair that you send as a token of your love for Hillary, I'm guessing an ear....

Doesn't look like you have any to spare, sploogy..

Screen_Shot_2015-07-25_at_10.47.19_AM.0.png

I suspect that it won't be hair that you send as a token of your love for Hillary, I'm guessing an ear....

I'm afraid you are going to have to continue to love me from afar. But don't worry, there's a whole club of your kind you can join. Just follow the sound of persistent whining and you'll find them in no time.

At the House Benghazi Committee hearing Thursday, Brooks presented Clinton with stacks of email from 2011 and 2012, with the 2011 stack being noticeably larger. The implication from Brooks was that Libya had fallen off Clinton's radar by the time of the Sept. 11, 2012 attack in Benghazi that killed four Americans.

"Well, congresswoman, I did not conduct most of the business that I did on behalf of our country on email," Clinton said. "I conducted it in meetings. I read massive amounts of memos, a great deal of classified information. I made a lot of secure phone calls. I was in and out of the White House all the time. There were a lot of things that happened that I was aware of and that I was reacting to. If you were to be in my office in the State Department, I didn't have a computer. I did not do the vast majority of my work on email."

Hillary Clinton: Duh, Most Of A Secretary Of State's Work Is Not Done By Email

:)

It got awfully quiet didn't it? it might have been that Boom and the emails PROVING she LIED to us. I don't know what will come of this or her, I know what I'd like to see happen to her.
but they should start impeachment against Obama

So far she's looking like a wizard. 'Course being questioned by that bunch of right wing ignoramuses ain't much challenge. I've watched every minute and I could have torn their arses up!!

So far she's looking like a wizard. 'Course being questioned by that bunch of right wing ignoramuses ain't much challenge. I've watched every minute and I could have torn their arses up!!

With all due respect (which is none,) she could be sitting with Stevens severed head in her lap, pulling out his eyes and you would claim she is doing brilliantly.

With all due respect (which is none,) she could be sitting with Stevens severed head in her lap, pulling out his eyes and you would claim she is doing brilliantly.

One things for sure.....that bunch of ignorant right wing politicians have not bested her.....at all, not once!

It got awfully quiet didn't it? it might have been that Boom and the emails PROVING she LIED to us. I don't know what will come of this or her, I know what I'd like to see happen to her.
but they should start impeachment against Obama

You are such a good little cult member/slave/tool/sheep. you don't care you look foolish. that is sad you would go down with the Lying right in FACE crooks on a sinking ship.
but wail on. you might need some tissues though

Forum List

Back