Representative Van Taylor Drops Out of Re-Election Race

1646416360768.jpeg

I don't understand why this guy is dropping out. I mean, Republicans have totally normalized adultery. So much so, you're practically a RINO if you haven't cheated on your spouse.

It's apparently due to the person who he's committing adultery with. Republican's aren't' fond of Jihadis.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Here's Republican Senator David Vitter with his wife, admitting he frequented hookers and dressed up in diapers. He was also known to call hookers during important floor votes.

david-vitter.jpg
You're the guy who claims to be a conservative, aren't you?

Why are you so incensed about people who pretend to be something they are not?

Here is The Donald with his first wife:

trump-first-wife.jpg

Maybe there was a language barrier, I don't know. But Trump fooled around on her a lot. The 80s were his "personal Vietnam", sex-wise.

So he made this mistress his second wife. I think the "Trump Family Values" thing on the cover is a real treat, don't you?

trump-family-values-march-1994-cover.jpg

Trump's second wife was an American, but he went back on a big outsourcing kick again, and dumped her so he could marry this prostitute:
NEW-YORK-OCTOBER-9-Donald-Trump-and-Melania-Knauss-attend-the-2002-USO-of-Metropolitan-New-York-Gold.jpg

You gotta love immigrants. Doing the hard work Americans won't do. She's gotta let this obese monster 30 years her senior climb on top of her.

C4-Jqw-ODUEAEw-DGD.jpg
Jealous because Trump sleeps with a mech better class of women than you get to?

• Thanks
Absolutely!

How about Newt Gingrich with his first wife:

gingrich-first-wife.jpg

Newt cheated on his first wife and made his mistress his second wife. Here he is with the whole family:

gingrich-first-wife-and-kids.jpg

Newt told his second wife he wanted an open marriage.

Well, once you get on an adultery roll, it is hard to stop. While he was impeaching Clinton for a blowjob, Newt cheated on his second wife with this hoot owl, and then made her his third wife:

gingrich-third-wife-hoot-owl.jpg
How about this this guy who got a blow job in the oval office from a woman young enough to be his daughter, and Dims defend him to this day.

25596498-0-image-a-3_1583443480811.jpg

Jealous because Trump sleeps with a mech better class of women than you get to?

g5000

I don't know why g5000 is so concerned about who his leaders sleep with. Who gives a shit? I care what they do for my liberty. g5000 must live here in the south, there are lots of bible thumpers like him in everyone's business

g5000

I don't know why g5000 is so concerned about who his leaders sleep with. Who gives a shit? I care what they do for my liberty. g5000 must live here in the south, there are lots of bible thumpers like him in everyone's business
g5000 is a douchebag who claims to be a conservative but constantly attacks conservatives.

• Thanks
I don't understand why this guy is dropping out. I mean, Republicans have totally normalized adultery. So much so, you're practically a RINO if you haven't cheated on your spouse.

he had been in a relationship with the widow of an American-born recruiter for the Islamic State group.

THAT is the problem

g5000 is a douchebag who claims to be a conservative but constantly attacks conservatives.

g5000 has done nothing but endorse and advocate leftists as long as I've known him, and I've been on the site a while.

What is the point of being a "conservative" if all he does is help leftists?

g5000 has done nothing but endorse and advocate leftists as long as I've known him, and I've been on the site a while.

What is the point of being a "conservative" if all he does is help leftists?
That's a clue that he isn't really a conservative. I've never seen him endorse anything conservative since I've been on this board.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back