REPORT: Votes switched from Trump to HIllary in Texas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Residents of at least two cities in Texas are complaining that they voted for Donald Trump only to see the voting machine switch their ballot to Hillary Clinton.
Report: Votes Switched From Trump to Hillary in Texas

So it begins, and if you don't like where the information comes from go look it up somewhere else. maybe you can find the perfect spin on it that fits the liberal agenda and makes you feel better.

Residents of at least two cities in Texas are complaining that they voted for Donald Trump only to see the voting machine switch their ballot to Hillary Clinton.

So it begins, and if you don't like where the information comes from go look it up somewhere else. maybe you can find the perfect spin on it that fits the liberal agenda and makes you feel better.
Yeah, here in AZ early voting, my machine turned my Vote for Rocky the Squirrel to Goldwater! When I complained, they said it was set for the wrong year and fixed it!

• Banned

Yeah, here in AZ early voting, my machine turned my Vote for Rocky the Squirrel to Goldwater! When I complained, they said it was set for the wrong year and fixed it!
Guess it sucked to be you

• Banned

Apparently all the vaccines given to you via the military has affected your ability to have logical common sense lol On a more serious note those vaccines are killing us all those dumb enough to take them that is. Military doesn't really give a choice if your not aware of the opt out waiver.

Rocky the squirrel lives in Frosbite Falls, Minnesota you twit.

Apparently all the vaccines given to you via the military has affected your ability to have logical common sense lol On a more serious note those vaccines are killing us all those dumb enough to take them that is. Military doesn't really give a choice if your not aware of the opt out waiver.

And we all know that nobody ever posted bullshit on facebook.

Told you folks the reason she was claiming to targeting Texas and Arizona is because she has the vote rigged there. Simple as that.

Told you folks the reason she was claiming to targeting Texas and Arizona is because she has the vote rigged there. Simple as that.
But they can only rig it so much, maybe + 2% for their candidate as faking that many millions of votes is almost impossible.

If Hillary wins by more than 2%, it will not be because the votes are rigged.

IF Trump wins by more than 5%, which I think he will, the rigging wont matter.

And Nixon lived in Orange County, CA. Is there any Constitutional requirement for where a President must call home, Swami?

Brilliant! Trolling your own fucking thread and dragging Your OP off topic! Fucking BRILLIANT!

And Nixon lived in Orange County, CA. Is there any Constitutional requirement for where a President must call home, Swami?
That would be like asking is there a constitutional amendment to keep squirrels from Frosbite Falls, Minnesota from voting

That would be like asking is there a constitutional amendment to keep squirrels from Frosbite Falls, Minnesota from voting
By golly, I believe you got the point!

By golly, I believe you got the point!
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Brilliant! Trolling your own fucking thread and dragging Your OP off topic! Fucking BRILLIANT!
OH so I should be a good little cowardly LIBERAL DEM and lay down and let the chit get beat out of me and not defend myself .

All you can use is " TROLL MY OWN " thingy here's one for you FK OFF and I stand my ground why because i'm not a liberal democratic pussy waiting to get my ass beat because my liberal moron school teaches me to piss myself to fend off bullies or rapist.

Republicans......when you see democrats comitting crimes let people know....

Vote for Trump, Save America...

I did use another source, and waddaya know, it's a lie:

Machine Voting Pens Switching Votes from Clinton to Trump?

"The earliest version of the rumor we could find came from a Facebook user with a listed location of Baltimore, where it appears that pens re not part of the voting process."

Claims that a pen-operated voting machine switched a vote from Clinton to Trump (an error caught and corrected by the purported user) likely originated with one individual, a voter who may have genuinely experienced an isolated voting glitch or reported was simply a case of user error. That account has been passed along by many social media users ("just in case") with the belief the anecdote comes from a friend or sister-of-a-friend, but no information in the account documents that the described circumstance occurred more than once (if at all) or has affected a large number of voters.

Forum List

Back