Report: Trump's Dad Was Arrested In 1927 Ku Klux Klan Brawl With Police

ColeJ20150910_low.jpg

A newly surfaced report from a 1927 edition of the New York Times suggests Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump's late father may have had a connection to the Ku Klux Klan.

A man named Fred Trump was among those arrested in a massive brawl between KKK members and police at a 1927 Memorial Day parade in New York City, according to a contemporaneous Times article surfaced Wednesday by the blog Boing Boing.

lol'ed! lol'ed loudly

If it's true, then you shouldn't vote for Trump's dad.

You think everything negative about trump has to come from Hillary? You realize he has all the news outlets clamoring for anything new and sensational to put on the air, don't you?
But something so stupid! I didn't say everything about him came from Hillary. Just the really incredibly stupid stuff

I'm sure you have watched the news. What makes you think they wouldn't put out stupid stuff?

plz note that the leftist filth is all up in arms b/c someones dad was in the kkk.

but

they elected and reelected a man that was a Grand Dragon of the KKK until he died of old age.

always remember that

plz note that the leftist filth is all up in arms b/c someones dad was in the kkk.

but

they elected and reelected a man that was a Grand Dragon of the KKK until he died of old age.

always remember that
no evidence his father was a member.

but

always remember that
ok, my point still stands.

however if he never was in, that only makes it worse.

what? somebody arrested in a confused situation but not charged and released? that makes it worse?..ok...if you say so

but

always remember that
ok, my point still stands.

however if he never was in, that only makes it worse.

what? somebody arrested in a confused situation but not charged and released? that makes it worse?..ok...if you say so
Did you get dropped on your head and then kicked over to the wall so you were easier to pick up?

b/c that would explain your retarded assumption about what I'm saying.

A newly surfaced report from a 1927 edition of the New York Times suggests Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump's late father may have had a connection to the Ku Klux Klan.

A man named Fred Trump was among those arrested in a massive brawl between KKK members and police at a 1927 Memorial Day parade in New York City, according to a contemporaneous Times article surfaced Wednesday by the blog Boing Boing.

lol'ed! lol'ed loudly

lol'ed! lol'ed loudly
And 25 percent of African Americans are polling positive for Trump, because they are tired of being second class to Mexicans.

Forum List

Back