Report: Trump's Dad Was Arrested In 1927 Ku Klux Klan Brawl With Police

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
A newly surfaced report from a 1927 edition of the New York Times suggests Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump's late father may have had a connection to the Ku Klux Klan.

A man named Fred Trump was among those arrested in a massive brawl between KKK members and police at a 1927 Memorial Day parade in New York City, according to a contemporaneous Times article surfaced Wednesday by the blog Boing Boing.

lol'ed! lol'ed loudly

That is 87 years ago. You are reaching too far, it looks ridiculous.

There is plenty of more recent stuff that is just as bad. Focus on evil Trump does more recently

But did he burn any crosses, or hang a black man?

BYRD-KLEAGLE1.jpg

Holy toledo! 19 freaking 27?

They are getting DESPERATE...and who LIED about they wanted Trump to be the Republican candidate.... I do believe the pond scum DemocRATS protest too much!

T-Rump is the best gift that could be given to the DNC. The only question is how far the right is willing to go supporting that goober before even they decide it's too much. In the mean time, republican credibility is circling the drain, and has no chance of regaining any credibility they are gleefully trashing right now.
GO T-RUMP!!!!

They are getting DESPERATE...and who LIED about they wanted Trump to be the Republican candidate.... I do believe the pond scum DemocRATS protest too much!

T-Rump is the best gift that could be given to the DNC. The only question is how far the right is willing to go supporting that goober before even they decide it's too much. In the mean time, republican credibility is circling the drain, and has no chance of regaining any credibility they are gleefully trashing right now.
GO T-RUMP!!!!

Bullshitter who's your NeoCommie candidate...or are you to embarrassed to answer?

GO T-RUMP!!!!

Bullshitter who's your NeoCommie candidate...or are you to embarrassed to answer?

Sorry, but I don't know of any neoCommie candidates. So far Hillary looks like the best shot, or perhaps Bernie. It's way too early to decide just yet, so I'll lust wait and see what they all have to say. I guess practically any person with a little sanity could beat any in your Clown Car.

That is some blockbuster reporting from the NY Times. Wow. 90 years ago? How many stories did they run on Obama's Dads, one of whom was a card carrying Communist named Frank Marshall Davis?

90 years sounds about right. Right wingers are always bragging about what their party did back 100 or 200 years ago, so......

lol, the DNC has their goons working overtime. this is the hate site: talking garbage memo.

so take their stuff they put out if you want to look like a fool.

I hate trump, and I hate everything about him. But 85 years ago!!!!!!!??????? This must be a hillary plot to give him another bump up in the polls by making him look more sympathetic. I can't imagine any other reason for running anything so stupid.

they have things about trump that are far worse, like his spending 5 years in private juvie for assault and battery. And the fact he brags about the assault and the time he spent in juvie

I hate trump, and I hate everything about him. But 85 years ago!!!!!!!??????? This must be a hillary plot to give him another bump up in the polls by making him look more sympathetic. I can't imagine any other reason for running anything so stupid.

they have things about trump that are far worse, like his spending 5 years in private juvie for assault and battery. And the fact he brags about the assault and the time he spent in juvie

You think everything negative about trump has to come from Hillary? You realize he has all the news outlets clamoring for anything new and sensational to put on the air, don't you?

You think everything negative about trump has to come from Hillary? You realize he has all the news outlets clamoring for anything new and sensational to put on the air, don't you?
But something so stupid! I didn't say everything about him came from Hillary. Just the really incredibly stupid stuff

Forum List

Back