The only way Trump's base breaks with Trump is if he breaks with them...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...and so far it looks like he is aware of this, and is keeping faith with his election promises.

It's hard to recall, but George H.W. Bush had very high approval ratings during the Gulf War.

He lost it all when he allowed Democrats to talk him into breaking his "read my lips" pledge not to raise taxes.

Trump is smart enough not to do that.

Here is the problem. Trump was not elected on his promises. Most people oppose Trump's promises. Voters oppose Trump's tax cuts and even Republican polling confirms this. The number one issue was healthcare. Trump is hugely unpopular on this issue. Also suburban women will be coming out in droves to vote against Trump. Michigan and Pennsylvania are gone because of this.

...and so far it looks like he is aware of this, and is keeping faith with his election promises.

It's hard to recall, but George H.W. Bush had very high approval ratings during the Gulf War.

He lost it all when he allowed Democrats to talk him into breaking his "read my lips" pledge not to raise taxes.

The Orange Virus doesn't give a single fuck about you people. It's why Cult45's constant defense of him is so pathetic. :auiqs.jpg:

They will deny they ever supported him once the shit hits the fan

Well he's certainly sticking with his base here.

Confronted with the contradiction outside the presidential helicopter on Thursday morning, a visibly agitated Trump said “this deal was a very public deal – everybody knows about this deal”, then denied there was ever a deal, then said if there had been a deal it would have been no problem.

“This was a deal that didn’t happen,” Trump said. “That was no deal. If you look – this was an option. To my way of thinking, it was an option that we decided not to do.”
https://www.theguardian.com

Andy Wright, a law professor and founding editor of the Just Security blog, called the Cohen news a “bombshell” development.

He said: “The president was lying to the American people at a critical time during the vetting of his candidacy about whether or not he was pursuing a deal with Russia. Before we get to the law, that’s very troubling.

“I still think that those fundamental dynamics about lying to American people apply.

Absolutely. His base demands to be lied to by its leader. I think we've all seen evidence of that.

Well he's done pretty well at keeping his campaign promises which the elected never do.

Or is in prison.

The Democrat Party is going to have to change their strategery if they hope to compete in 2020. Calling the Great American Middle Class the "basket of deplorables" really didn't endear those folks to the Far Left.

If I were advising Creepy Joe or Farticus, I'd tell them to start reaching out to Americans in small cities and rural areas and turn these areas around.

Here is the problem. Trump was not elected on his promises. Most people oppose Trump's promises. Voters oppose Trump's tax cuts and even Republican polling confirms this. The number one issue was healthcare. Trump is hugely unpopular on this issue. Also suburban women will be coming out in droves to vote against Trump. Michigan and Pennsylvania are gone because of this.
I’ve seen this (inaccurate) meme someplace before. Can’t place it, forwarded from daily KOS, or democratic underground perhaps, it will come to me sooner or later.

Last edited:
47% of the Country are PC Multicultural Globalist Marxist Nazis. Or as I like to call them DemNazis. Its gotten that bad. These people are hard core. The Rest of the country 53% are regular patriotic Americans. Of that 53% there are some JFK Democrats and Independents and People who do not vote.

That is why it is more important than ever to preserve the integrity of the vote and for regular patriotic Americans to always vote on election day.

How's that Wall doing? And trumpcare? Isis is gone completely, right? And we are completely out of Afghanistan?

Andy Wright, a law professor and founding editor of the Just Security blog, called the Cohen news a “bombshell” development.

He said: “The president was lying to the American people at a critical time during the vetting of his candidacy about whether or not he was pursuing a deal with Russia. Before we get to the law, that’s very troubling.

“I still think that those fundamental dynamics about lying to American people apply.

Absolutely. His base demands to be lied to by its leader. I think we've all seen evidence of that.
So wait, a guy that Mueller charged with lying twice to The FBI is suddenly going to start telling The Truth to get a lighter sentence?

This is a guy that used to be Trump's Lawyer, and a man who's home was raided and Attorney Client Privileged Documents were stolen in violation of his Civil Rights by Mueller.

Do you honestly think Mueller is an honest man? Mueller should have been fired from The FBI long ago when he conspired with Comey and The Obama Administration to bury the Rosatom Bribery Scandal. He also should have been brought up on charges for what he did with Whitey Bulger, when he looked the other way in 19 Murders committed by Bulger while he worked as Mueller's "Informant"

It’s funny when he lies and then changes his lie and they all jump to the new lie

Or is in prison.
No...they are willing to support him then.....maybe even take his place in prison so he doesn't have to go?
They will support Trump in prison

Trump will make up some story about how he was framed by Obama/Hillary and CNN and that he is a victim

They will splash it all over the internet

To the dummies on The Left who are obviously serving as Putin's Butt Plug and attacking our Democracy and our President.....

Please cite what Crime President Trump Committed or STFU.

LOL! You said "tRump" and "smart enough" without a "not" in between.

Forum List

Back