Report: President Trump predicts he will appoint 4 SC justices

Only way he'll replace Ginsberg is when they put her in a bodybag and wheel her out on a stretcher

The question is, will he acquiesce to the pressure to appoint justices in the mold of their predecessor?

REPORT: POTUS Trump Privately Predicts He Will Appoint 4 Supreme Court Justices - ZINGS SOTOMAYOR

Man that would be WONDERFUL! Because he is already halfway there! I predict Breyer will die sooner than later as well so. Maybe 4 maybe 5!
Not if Democrats win the Senate in November.
You SERIOUSLY think that's going to happen? I can see dems taking the house but the senate? No way....WAY to many seats they are defending where GOP should win hands down....Missouri,Indiana,WV,ND etc etc...

If trump wins a second term, then a total of 3 or 4 is likely. I don't see a third appointment during his first term unless one of the older justices croaks.

We need Roberts to step down. That clown isn’t trustworthy after his ACA decision.

That was a travesty. The Obama Admin must have had something on Roberts. He clearly abandoned his job to enforce the Constitution, and used a lame excuse to rule the way he did.

REPORT: POTUS Trump Privately Predicts He Will Appoint 4 Supreme Court Justices - ZINGS SOTOMAYOR

Man that would be WONDERFUL! Because he is already halfway there! I predict Breyer will die sooner than later as well so. Maybe 4 maybe 5!
You SERIOUSLY think that's going to happen? I can see dems taking the house but the senate? No way....WAY to many seats they are defending where GOP should win hands down....Missouri,Indiana,WV,ND etc etc...
I can certainly see Democrats taking the Senate now. Yesterday was a wake up call for Democrats as to the urgency of controlling the Senate to prevent Trump from appointing any more Supreme Court justices after Kennedy’s replacement. Democrats need to gain only 2 seats and between yesterday’s wake up call and Democrats already flipping a Senate seat in very red Alabama, I’d say they have a shot.

If the dems win the senate, I would not be surprised if the block all Trump supreme court nominations indefinately
If Democrats gain control I predict zero since they will follow the Republican precedent.
I agree. They will block Trump Supreme Court Nominations if Democrats take the senate.

I can certainly see Democrats taking the Senate now. Yesterday was a wake up call for Democrats as to the urgency of controlling the Senate to prevent Trump from appointing any more Supreme Court justices after Kennedy’s replacement. Democrats need to gain only 2 seats and between yesterday’s wake up call and Democrats already flipping a Senate seat in very red Alabama, I’d say they have a shot.

If Democrats gain control I predict zero since they will follow the Republican precedent.
Dems taking the Senate is not going to happen. No way. No how.

Forum List

Back