Report: Pope Francis denies bodily resurrection of Christ

Scalfari: Pope Denied Bodily Resurrection of Jesus Christ

Please don't put this in Religion section because this story is so big that it must be put in Current Events to get the attention it deserves.

This story is BIG. The leader of the largest Christian denomination is denying the central tenet of Christianity, which is the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I can't explain adequately what a total disaster this Pope is for the Roman Catholic Church, and all Christians.

There is no process to remove a bad Pope, but now, it seems there should be.

Benedict, who was very conservative, was forced out and replaced by this left-wing Pope. I think we Catholics need to clean house.

Benedict, who was very conservative, was forced out and replaced by this left-wing Pope. I think we Catholics need to clean house.
Yup Get it back like the good ole daze
salute.jpg

Well, Catholics can't just stop being Catholic because our Pope is an idiot.

salute.jpg
Many thousands of Catholic priests, nuns and brothers died in the concentration camps, you moronic piece of shit.
Yeah and your guy Benedict was a Hitler Youth.
He had no choice, you fuckwad.

salute.jpg
Many thousands of Catholic priests, nuns and brothers died in the concentration camps, you moronic piece of shit.
Yeah and your guy Benedict was a Hitler Youth.
He had no choice, you fuckwad.
He vas only followink orders!

I cannot tell you had disappointed I have become with Francis. He started off awesomely, forgoing all the glorified trappings of his predecessors. Lived in a simple hotel room instead of the Papal apartments. Eats meals with the staff and other priests. Drives around in a Fiat instead of the expensive limos.

But.....

He constantly tries to tell us how Islam and Christianity can live together, totally ignoring the millions of Christians abused and slaughtered by Muslims, in the past and today.

And now this. Denying the most important part of the story of Christ. Everything leading up to his resurrection was preparation for that one event. It is what has given hope to countless billions around the world for more than 2,000 years.

What is going on with him?

Forum List

Back