Report on CIA details 'brutal' post-9/11 interrogations

CIA torture report reveals tactics WORSE than agency let on: Al Qaeda suspects were kept awake in 'stress positions' for 180 hours, waterboarded until vomiting and unconscious and one died of hypothermia chained naked to a floor
  • The suspects were subjected to waterboarding, stress positions in shackles and sleep deprivation for 180 hours
  • One suspect died of hypothermia while naked chained to a floor
  • At least five CIA detainees were subjected to 'rectal feeding' as a method of behavioral control
  • Detainee Majid Khan had his head below his torso and his lunch of hummus, pasta, sauce and raisins ‘pureed’ and rectally infused
  • Detainees in the 'dungeon' were constantly shackled in isolation, complete darkness with constant loud music and only a bucket for human waste
  • One interrogator told a detainee he would never go to court, because 'we can never let the world know what I have done to you'
  • The 'enhanced interrogation techniques' did not thwart terrorist plots or reveal the identities of key al Qaeda members
  • Obama said in response to report: 'I will continue to use my authority as President to make sure we never resort to those methods again'
  • The brutal interrogations took place at either CIA-run secret prisons known as 'black sites' or the Guantanamo Bay U.S. military base in Cuba
  • Senator Dianne Feinstein, who led committee, said: 'Examining mistakes and remedying them is the mark of a great and just society'

Read more: CIA torture report reveals waterboarding and sleep deprivation Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Get back to me when we start beheading people on video for propaganda purposes.

Roadrunner

What does this have to do with ISIS?
Danny Pearl was not beheaded by ISIS, asshole.

Danny Pearl was beheaded by Al-Qaeda member Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in Pakistan.

So, just shut the fuck up, you ignorant apologist, you scumbag terror-symp.

And, Board Liar.

Goes for that little turd that fell out of your ass and hit the agree button.

guano and ludnuts, two lowlife peas in a pod....they don't care how stupid and trollish they look. Because they have no HONOR....we need to diaper them

Last edited:
167286_original.jpg

Someone should ask the soldiers who posed for this picture what they think of the report's revelations.

_79622534_79622533.jpg

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, left, and Abd al-Rashim al-Nashiri, were among those held by the CIA
The programme - known internally as Rendition, Detention and Interrogation - took place from 2002-07, during the presidency of George W Bush.

Suspects were interrogated using methods such as waterboarding, slapping, humiliation, exposure to cold and sleep deprivation. Such methods were referred to as "Enhanced Interrogation Techniques" (EIT).
How do you like it?

_75306515_line976.jpg
As was the case with the invasion of Iraq, the use of torture by the United States was unwarranted and illegal.

_79622534_79622533.jpg

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, left, and Abd al-Rashim al-Nashiri, were among those held by the CIA
The programme - known internally as Rendition, Detention and Interrogation - took place from 2002-07, during the presidency of George W Bush.

Suspects were interrogated using methods such as waterboarding, slapping, humiliation, exposure to cold and sleep deprivation. Such methods were referred to as "Enhanced Interrogation Techniques" (EIT).
How do you like it?

_75306515_line976.jpg
As was the case with the invasion of Iraq, the use of torture by the United States was unwarranted and illegal.
And approved of by the people in charge at the time.

_79622534_79622533.jpg

How do you like it?

_75306515_line976.jpg
The invasion may have been unwarranted, but it was not illegal.

There was no torture.

And in my opinion, the bigger answer is written everywhere: civilized nations do not torture. How can we claim to be a beacon to the world for freedom and humanity and humaneness, and then turn around and torture people to death?

It makes no sense.

When in Rome do as the Romans do. We live in a violent world and harsh words just won't cut it. Like you'd I'd rather everyone get along, end wars and stop the endless killing of people, but thats not the world we live in right now. These guys know and understand only ONE thing. Violence. Look, it's either them or us who's going to come out on the short end of the stick and I'd much rather it be them.

War is a dirty nasty business. It's horrific. This is why I'm in favor of avoiding war at all costs, but here we are. You have to do whatever it takes and never fight fair.

Boo hoo, so some scum bag terrorists were forced to stay awake. Cry me a river.

This is just another chance for progressive c_nts like Diane Feinstein to stab America in the back. She needs to crawl back into her crypt and stay there.

These progressive, American-hating shits have lost their minds. They just got their asses kicked in the election, so now with all the racial tensions and protests they want to return to the past were everything could be blamed on Bush. They can't stand the fact that most Americans reject their racist Agenda. They are getting very desperate. When all else fails....."BooooOoOooossshhhhh!!!!"

Boo hoo, so some scum bag terrorists were forced to stay awake. Cry me a river.

This is just another chance for progressive c_nts like Diane Feinstein to stab America in the back. She needs to crawl back into her crypt and stay there.

These progressive, American-hating shits have lost their minds. They just got their asses kicked in the election, so now with all the racial tensions and protests they want to return to the past were everything could be blamed on Bush. They can't stand the fact that most Americans reject their racist Agenda. They are getting very desperate. When all else fails....."BooooOoOooossshhhhh!!!!"

I just the hope this put the final nail in their coffin with the people in the country. they just voted them out of POWER for crap like this

It was stupidly naive, but I can personally understand it. Todays kids are not familiar with such like older generations. If it had been the more commonly known nazi symbol that would be a different story, in my opinion and here is the official explanation-
The Corps said in a statement that using the symbol was not acceptable, but the Marines in the photograph taken in September 2010 will not be disciplined because investigators determined it was a naïve mistake.

The Marines believed the SS symbol was meant to represent sniper scouts and never intended to be associated with a racist organization, said Maj. Gabrielle Chapin, a spokeswoman atCamp Pendleton, where the Marines were based.

View attachment 34841
Someone should ask the soldiers who posed for this picture what they think of the report's revelations.

Well said. Many think you can control the enemy through niceties. The enemy hopes you believe and push for that so their job of slaughtering us will be that much easier. Evil does exist in this world and nothing, absolutely nothing will change their mind set.
And in my opinion, the bigger answer is written everywhere: civilized nations do not torture. How can we claim to be a beacon to the world for freedom and humanity and humaneness, and then turn around and torture people to death?

It makes no sense.

When in Rome do as the Romans do. We live in a violent world and harsh words just won't cut it. Like you'd I'd rather everyone get along, end wars and stop the endless killing of people, but thats not the world we live in right now. These guys know and understand only ONE thing. Violence. Look, it's either them or us who's going to come out on the short end of the stick and I'd much rather it be them.

War is a dirty nasty business. It's horrific. This is why I'm in favor of avoiding war at all costs, but here we are. You have to do whatever it takes and never fight fair.

Warning! Disturbing picture below

This picture is from Fallujah, and one of our contracotrs and soldiers that were burned and hung from a bridge.
FLURL_dot_com_tn_8435_fallujah1.jpg

ODD NEWS AND STORIES Contractor burned and mutilated and hang in public place-Iraq
if this image is unacceptable due to terms, please remove, and it can be found at this link along with others. Sometimes the reality of the brutality of what we are fighting has to be faced, whether it is socially acceptable or not.
Now this is what you call 'brutal'.

This is a completely democrat report without even speaking to anyone in the CIA or any of the detainees that have been released. How much is true is anyone's guess.

Making someone uncomfortable isn't torture.

Forum List

Back