Report on CIA details 'brutal' post-9/11 interrogations

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
_79622534_79622533.jpg

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, left, and Abd al-Rashim al-Nashiri, were among those held by the CIA
The programme - known internally as Rendition, Detention and Interrogation - took place from 2002-07, during the presidency of George W Bush.

Suspects were interrogated using methods such as waterboarding, slapping, humiliation, exposure to cold and sleep deprivation. Such methods were referred to as "Enhanced Interrogation Techniques" (EIT).
How do you like it?

_75306515_line976.jpg

CIA torture report reveals tactics WORSE than agency let on: Al Qaeda suspects were kept awake in 'stress positions' for 180 hours, waterboarded until vomiting and unconscious and one died of hypothermia chained naked to a floor
  • The suspects were subjected to waterboarding, stress positions in shackles and sleep deprivation for 180 hours
  • One suspect died of hypothermia while naked chained to a floor
  • At least five CIA detainees were subjected to 'rectal feeding' as a method of behavioral control
  • Detainee Majid Khan had his head below his torso and his lunch of hummus, pasta, sauce and raisins ‘pureed’ and rectally infused
  • Detainees in the 'dungeon' were constantly shackled in isolation, complete darkness with constant loud music and only a bucket for human waste
  • One interrogator told a detainee he would never go to court, because 'we can never let the world know what I have done to you'
  • The 'enhanced interrogation techniques' did not thwart terrorist plots or reveal the identities of key al Qaeda members
  • Obama said in response to report: 'I will continue to use my authority as President to make sure we never resort to those methods again'
  • The brutal interrogations took place at either CIA-run secret prisons known as 'black sites' or the Guantanamo Bay U.S. military base in Cuba
  • Senator Dianne Feinstein, who led committee, said: 'Examining mistakes and remedying them is the mark of a great and just society'

Read more: CIA torture report reveals waterboarding and sleep deprivation Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

_79622534_79622533.jpg

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, left, and Abd al-Rashim al-Nashiri, were among those held by the CIA
The programme - known internally as Rendition, Detention and Interrogation - took place from 2002-07, during the presidency of George W Bush.

Suspects were interrogated using methods such as waterboarding, slapping, humiliation, exposure to cold and sleep deprivation. Such methods were referred to as "Enhanced Interrogation Techniques" (EIT).
How do you like it?

_75306515_line976.jpg
I survived thirty years of sleep deprivation and humiliation; it was called having a fuckin' job.

CIA torture report reveals tactics WORSE than agency let on: Al Qaeda suspects were kept awake in 'stress positions' for 180 hours, waterboarded until vomiting and unconscious and one died of hypothermia chained naked to a floor
  • The suspects were subjected to waterboarding, stress positions in shackles and sleep deprivation for 180 hours
  • At least five CIA detainees were subjected to 'rectal feeding' as a method of behavioral control
  • Detainee Majid Khan had his head below his torso and his lunch of hummus, pasta, sauce and raisins ‘pureed’ and rectally infused
  • Detainees in the 'dungeon' were constantly shackled in isolation, complete darkness with constant loud music and only a bucket for human waste
  • One interrogator told a detainee he would never go to court, because 'we can never let the world know what I have done to you'
  • The 'enhanced interrogation techniques' did not thwart terrorist plots or reveal the identities of key al Qaeda members
  • Obama said in response to report: 'I will continue to use my authority as President to make sure we never resort to those methods again'
  • The brutal interrogations took place at either CIA-run secret prisons known as 'black sites' or the Guantanamo Bay U.S. military base in Cuba
  • Senator Dianne Feinstein, who led committee, said: 'Examining mistakes and remedying them is the mark of a great and just society'

Read more: CIA torture report reveals waterboarding and sleep deprivation Daily Mail Online
Get back to me when we start beheading people on video for propaganda purposes.

The last vestiges of RW logic, if it even exists for more than a nanosecond in the wild somewhere, fall to the side very quickly in this case: the Right was jumping onto every TV program it could find after Pres. Obama gave the order to have Osama Bin Laden killed and OBL indeed ended up swimming with the fishies, claiming that the infomation achieved via waterboarding led to his capture at least 4 years after the last waterboardings happened.

Only, Bin Laden had changed his position many times. None of that "information" tortured out of people was of any help.

And in my opinion, the bigger answer is written everywhere: civilized nations do not torture. How can we claim to be a beacon to the world for freedom and humanity and humaneness, and then turn around and torture people to death?

It makes no sense.

Of course, I am pretty sure that our CIA has been torturing for a long, long time, so this all goes back much farther than Obama or Bush.

_79622534_79622533.jpg

How do you like it?

_75306515_line976.jpg
I survived thirty years of sleep deprivation and humiliation; it was called having a fuckin' job.

Liar.

Not at all surprising that you would throw out our Constitution AND the Geneva Convention for something we know doesn't work anyway.

You anti-American RWs won't stop until the US is as bad as our enemies.

NO KIDDING
lib/Dems anymore..... it's all the way party over country

Roadrunner

What does this have to do with ISIS?

oh yeah and so was Benghazi didn't see a yawn from Democrats then

And this is supposed to be an adult response? Really?

well she is busy organizing the next American spring

OMG OMG OMG OMG
We've got to ROLL on this people, before its too late.

We shouldn't tease here. After all, that was her finest moment. Its all been downhill since then.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

I personally think that the hillbilly trailer court asparagus cookies are her finest moment.
Just ask guno !

NO KIDDING
lib/Dems anymore..... it's all the way party over country
Feinstein got her feelings hurt, and this witchhunt is the result.

CIA handcuffed by bureucrats and do gooders, but blamed when shit goes wrong.

Time for our protectors, from cops, to National Guard, to CIA and FBI, to stand up, and even strike if they don't get due respect.

You cannot have a safe, civil society if every move our authorized protectors make has to be second guessed.

_79622534_79622533.jpg

How do you like it?

_75306515_line976.jpg
Tickled pink.

Roadrunner

What does this have to do with ISIS?
Danny Pearl was not beheaded by ISIS, asshole.

Danny Pearl was beheaded by Al-Qaeda member Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in Pakistan.

So, just shut the fuck up, you ignorant apologist, you scumbag terror-symp.

And, Board Liar.

Goes for that little turd that fell out of your ass and hit the agree button too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back