REPORT: More Than Half of Immigrants on Welfare.

I am all about legal immigration. I think it should be easier to be a citizen but we shouldnt allow bottom feeders.
Why pull more dead weight. How much do you idiots think we can pull before the tow rope breaks?
I'm all about ending immigration for the next 30 years minimum. Farr too high of a percentage of our population wasn't even born here. We are showing the seeds of our own destruction as our politicians pander to these foreign born creatures who have no real love of the country
I think that is a reasonable position as well. And for many more reasons.

More than half of the nation’s immigrants receive some kind of government welfare, a figure that’s far higher than the native-born population, according to a report to be released Wednesday.

About 51% of immigrant-led households receive at least one kind of welfare benefit, including Medicaid, food stamps, school lunches and housing assistance, compared to 30% for native-led households, according to the report from the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that advocates for lower levels of immigration.

Those numbers increase for households with children, with 76% of immigrant-led households receiving welfare, compared to 52% for the native-born.

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare

Only 50%? The democrats are not happy, free health care for illegals!
Sham report from a hate group. It uses the same, debunked methods as the same such report they puked out a few years ago.

I’m shocked that the report cited by a blob supporter states that 52% of Americans are on welfare. Isn’t the economy supposedly great?
I think you need to read the OP again...

Or are you taking the stance that ONLY IMMIGRANTS (INCLUDING ILLEGALS) are Americans???

I’m shocked that the report cited by a blob supporter states that 52% of Americans are on welfare. Isn’t the economy supposedly great?
I think you need to read the OP again...

Or are you taking the stance that ONLY IMMIGRANTS (INCLUDING ILLEGALS) are Americans???

“Those numbers increase for households with children, with 76% of immigrant-led households receiving welfare, compared to 52% for the native-born.”

This is why Democrats are so keen to make them into voting citizens. They are dependent on Government and will perpetually vote Democrat.
That doesn't make sense. Plenty of poor white people use government aid and vote republican. Use your head.

This is why Democrats are so keen to make them into voting citizens. They are dependent on Government and will perpetually vote Democrat.
That doesn't make sense. Plenty of poor white people use government aid and vote republican. Use your head.

Just because someone uses welfare does not mean s/he is dependent on it. For some people it's just a phase... the way it should be for all.

More than half of the nation’s immigrants receive some kind of government welfare, a figure that’s far higher than the native-born population, according to a report to be released Wednesday.

About 51% of immigrant-led households receive at least one kind of welfare benefit, including Medicaid, food stamps, school lunches and housing assistance, compared to 30% for native-led households, according to the report from the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that advocates for lower levels of immigration.

Those numbers increase for households with children, with 76% of immigrant-led households receiving welfare, compared to 52% for the native-born.

From your source;

Those numbers increase for households with children, with 76% of immigrant-led households receiving welfare, compared to 52% for the native-born.”

Are you stating that under the blob, 52% of the native born population is on welfare?

The report is stating that immigrants are usually bottom-feeders, which we already knew.

Apparently half of Americans with kids are as well is according to the report
So we eliminate the illegal problem. Then start with real agendas that does not promote poverty.

I know one who gets welfare. She came here with her two kids and husband. They came as a couple but knew they’d split up before they even came. No accountability for the father. Unbelievable

I know 4 other people on disability. Of them all only one of them isnt responsible for her situation. IMO.

But that’s 5 people I know on welfare, foodstamps, government assistance, medicaid, disability or whatever. It kind of makes me sick. I want to yell at them and tell them it’s bullshit. Like two of the women are fat. Really fat. That not their only problem but being that fat doesn’t help.

And all 5 of these people are white lest anyone think only blacks abuse the system.

Just because someone uses welfare does not mean s/he is dependent on it. For some people it's just a phase... the way it should be for all.
The one girl I know who’s a foreigner will be using government programs until she finds a man willing to marry a woman with two young children. Even then she’ll probably continue to take advantage if it makes financial sense. If he doesn’t adopt the kids then they probably continue to qualify for help.

Forum List

Back