Report: Left Mobilizes for ‘Mass Public Unrest,’ ‘Political Apocalypse’ Expected If Biden Loses

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
This is unbelievable.

A coalition of leftist groups is “secretly” discussing how to mobilize and prepare for what it envisions as a “political apocalypse” full of violence and chaos if Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden fails to win a landslide victory on November 3, the Daily Beast reported Monday.

This is unbelievable.

A coalition of leftist groups is “secretly” discussing how to mobilize and prepare for what it envisions as a “political apocalypse” full of violence and chaos if Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden fails to win a landslide victory on November 3, the Daily Beast reported Monday.

I hope you guys got your ammo ready...and make sure all of your weapons are range-fired and zeroed. Oh and make sure everything is wiped down with a light coat of oil.

This is probably all true, but the response will be quite different.

The Donald will not have another election to worry about.

If Portland continues their nonsense up to election day that will be roughly 160 days of riots. That means the
State and local authorities are overwhelmed and cannot protect the citizens of Portland. He has an open invitation
to declare Martial Law and bring it to an end in one night.

It will probably take two such actions, probably Settle would be next on the list. Not a problem, there is a Combat
Infantry Division at Ft Lewis and they handle both very easily and then calm will return, because no matter how
much they are paying the rioters, it ain't gonna be enough to go out and get killed for.

And the Pentagon ain't gonna do anything to get in his way. If he is reelected, I expect him
to fire Esper. Fire The Chief of Staff of the Joint Chiefs and probably fire Christopher
Wray.

This is unbelievable.

Heard all the same crap about if Obama got elected only it was people on the right. Didn't happen. I'll worry about it when I see it coming up the street.

It's pathetic to watch Hillary Clinton...that scolded us all on the importance of accepting election results when she thought she was a shoo in for the Presidency...now telling Biden not to admit defeat no matter what! Gee, Hillary...what happened to it being un American to do that?

Because the Left is pathetic, one rule for us the little people and another one for them.

Total hypocrites, total criminals.

This is unbelievable.

It's not unbelievable skye ..

This is happening ....

We are under attack.

Be ready!!

Do you think the GOP has a plan to stop this madness from the Left when the President is re-elected in November?????

Because something will have to be done if the Left insists with an unrest!

I'm worried, what can I say

Do you think the GOP has a plan to stop this madness from the Left when the President is re-elected in November?????

Because something will have to be done if the Left insists with an unrest!

I'm worried, what can I say
The left will burn Democratically controlled cities because the Mayors of those cities will refuse to take action against them. The rest of the country will be fine. Gradually it will dawn on anyone with half a brain that it's not good to live in an area controlled by Democrats and we will witness a historical migration of people from cities like New York, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, LA and San Francisco to places that still believe in law and order.

This is unbelievable.

Heard all the same crap about if Obama got elected only it was people on the right. Didn't happen. I'll worry about it when I see it coming up the street.
It's no joke this time. The Trump administration is worried about the plans BLM/Antifa have put out. An investigation is underway regarding China arming the rioters.

This is unbelievable.

" An unnamed aide to the Biden campaign told the Daily Beast..."

"It's not so farfetched" = Just believe it, because I really, REALLY want it to be true!

Names, or it didn't happen. And I don't mean your asinine guesses. Prove it, or it's a lie.

Wait, so when Obama was President, elected Republican Congresscritters were war gaming an insurrection like Paneta did? I dont think they have the balls to do that.

This situation is very different, dude, and methinks you are in denial though I do agree with you that there is nothing really to worry about.

The civilian militia would crush the commie left like bugs.

Forum List

Back