Report: Left Mobilizes for ‘Mass Public Unrest,’ ‘Political Apocalypse’ Expected If Biden Loses

This is unbelievable.

A coalition of leftist groups is “secretly” discussing how to mobilize and prepare for what it envisions as a “political apocalypse” full of violence and chaos if Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden fails to win a landslide victory on November 3, the Daily Beast reported Monday.

Heard all the same crap about if Obama got elected only it was people on the right. Didn't happen. I'll worry about it when I see it coming up the street.
It's no joke this time. The Trump administration is worried about the plans BLM/Antifa have put out. An investigation is underway regarding China arming the rioters.
I actually figure the government is paying close attention. You and I know, the civilian population is never told the real deal intelligence, as it lets the enemy know what you know the real deal is, therefore much of what people get to read on the outside is planned for a domestic effect and adds a touch of uncertainty to potential enemy plans. Accuracy of public release/leaked? intelligence info is a crap shoot, as well it should be, and that is especially true in a presidential election year. No joke, by any means, as certainly not meant as a joke. Meant for an effect, no doubt.

This is unbelievable.

A coalition of leftist groups is “secretly” discussing how to mobilize and prepare for what it envisions as a “political apocalypse” full of violence and chaos if Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden fails to win a landslide victory on November 3, the Daily Beast reported Monday.

Pardon me if I don't read the breitbart doom and gloom. Let me guess, if Biden wins, the Earth gets thrown out it's orbit and flies wildly into the sun.

When Joe Hiden loses in Nov.... it will be such a mess for the demonRats....total panic for them....total hatred towards the Patriots...total desperation.

You mark my words here, it doesn't sounds so bad now....but you better be prepared....or shall I say.....please, Mr President, be prepared to defend Americans, from the Leftist scum revolt they have planned.

Somebody has to protect Americans from this craziness.

This is unbelievable.

Pardon me if I don't read the breitbart doom and gloom. Let me guess, if Biden wins, the Earth gets thrown out it's orbit and flies wildly into the sun.

Breitbart quoted it from the" Daily Beast", you moron!

"Daily Beast "is as leftist as they come....

My God these igmoramus!

What's going to happen after November has never happened before in America.

This time, I am in favor of Martial Law, to stop the unrest.

It will be the only way, for a while at least.
I was for intelligent use of that by Governors of state applied in various cities after first 3 days of what we have had in various places. Big difference in daytime protest and night time riot and crime spree. Just sayin.

This is unbelievable.

My God these igmoramus!

Wow one rtwingnutjob site using a story by a ltwingnutjob site as a source. You all but forced me to look into it and I lost 3 IQ points in the process.

This is unbelievable.

My God these igmoramus!

Wow one rtwingnutjob site using a story by a ltwingnutjob site as a source. You all but forced me to look into it and I lost 3 IQ points in the process.

medicine time for you :cuckoo:

Heard all the same crap about if Obama got elected only it was people on the right. Didn't happen. I'll worry about it when I see it coming up the street.
Wait, so when Obama was President, elected Republican Congresscritters were war gaming an insurrection like Paneta did? I dont think they have the balls to do that.

This situation is very different, dude, and methinks you are in denial though I do agree with you that there is nothing really to worry about.

The civilian militia would crush the commie left like bugs.
Nah, it was locals even down here, and like you mentioned militia like or militia lite, if you will. If I am wrong, I am prepared, equipped and supplied to defend and certainly have no compunctions to get in the way of doing whatever necessary. I do not think it will be necessary, but also have connections to more official avenue than some dumb-assed militia group.

The commies...the Left trying to be counting votes for days and weeks and may be months to come

DO NO ALLOW THAT! THAT IS NOT LEGAL (whatever Sucherberg loser says)

The Results have to be known the same night.

THE SAME NIGHT THE PRESIDENTIAL RESULTS HAVE TO BE KNOWN.

Period.

This is unbelievable.

My God these igmoramus!

Dang, surprised you had that many to spare.

Wait, so when Obama was President, elected Republican Congresscritters were war gaming an insurrection like Paneta did? I dont think they have the balls to do that.

This situation is very different, dude, and methinks you are in denial though I do agree with you that there is nothing really to worry about.

Nah, it was locals even down here, and like you mentioned militia like or militia lite, if you will. If I am wrong, I am prepared, equipped and supplied to defend and certainly have no compunctions to get in the way of doing whatever necessary. I do not think it will be necessary, but also have connections to more official avenue than some dumb-assed militia group.

The Rtwingnutjobs keep getting the terms of Militia confused with Vigilantes.

This is unbelievable.

The radical left, you know...the folks currently rioting in cities across the country...? will go completely ape shit if Trump wins another term. That's just a given. If you think otherwise well you haven't been paying much attention.

This is unbelievable.

The radical left, you know...the folks currently rioting in cities across the country...? will go completely ape shit if Trump wins another term. That's just a given. If you think otherwise well you haven't been paying much attention.

Let's see.

If Biden wins, the Earth gets eaten up by the Sun and turned into a roaming cinder throughout eternity.

If Rump wins, the entire Liberal Army goes to war and tears the US down to nothing and we get invaded by a 3rd party of country. Hope you can speak Portuguese or Swahili because after that, there won't be anything left that the Chinese or the Russia will really want.

Let's see, I have my choice, the end of all life under Biden or a hell on earth under Rump. Some choice.

The commies...the Left trying to be counting votes for days and weeks and may be months to come

Period.
That would be nice, but in actuality, the states are required to certify their vote for it to be official.
Another part of the election law requires the states to send in their electoral votes to Congress by December 23, 2020. Just sayin.

Period.
That would be nice, but in actuality, the states are required to certify their vote for it to be official.
Another part of the election law requires the states to send in their electoral votes to Congress by December 23, 2020. Just sayin.

Would you please stop quoting the law to a Party of the Rumper. You know he won't follow any laws that Rump says he doesn't have to anyway. Sheesh, get a grip.

They certainly do. Pretty loose with the description "well regulated" in general.

They certainly do. Pretty loose with the description "well regulated" in general.

What's the difference between a Well Regulated Militia and the Boy Scouts?

One is being sued for Pedophile actions

You're right. They would.

Do you think the GOP has a plan to stop this madness from the Left when the President is re-elected in November?????

Because something will have to be done if the Left insists with an unrest!

I'm worried, what can I say
I thought you didn't even live in the US. . . :dunno:

Forum List

Back