REPORT: John Fetterman Has Missed Over 80 Percent of Senate Roll Call Votes Since Checking Into Hospital

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Dude couldnt even complete a sentence but leftists insisted he was fine lol
Their answer to dr oz' stupid ass, was this mentally ill sociopath. Almost as bad as their answer for trump was an habitual lying, incestuous pedo that has to be reminded he is prez every day.
Leftists are fucking STUPID.

No senator is better than a bad senator. Maybe he'll step down and the democratic governor can appoint a left wing celebrity... like the Dr Oz of the left. Maybe a Philly basketball star?

Dude couldnt even complete a sentence but leftists insisted he was fine lol
Their answer to dr oz' stupid ass, was this mentally ill sociopath. Almost as bad as their answer for trump was an habitual lying, incestuous pedo that has to be reminded he is prez every day.
Leftists are fucking STUPID.

Pennsylvania had a choice between a qualified candidate who understood Pennsylvania who had suffered a stroke or a Talk Show host with no government experience from another state

They chose wisely

The guy has completely checked out since the election was over.

It's truly sad for the people of PA that deserve representation in the US Senate. While I feel bad for his medical condition, and wish him well, he was a typical dembot a selfish with his quest for power, he should of cared more about the people....but then again, he wouldn't be a dembot if taht were the case.

Just pointing out the reality
Fetterman was a better candidate than Dr Oz
Just because he won, doesnt mean he was a better candidate. Americas voting block, especially PA, is full of fucking retards.
The "better candidates" never win.
All over the country, people voted in corrupt, lying assholes. Even our President, who has a history full of racism, odd attraction to little kids, corrupt and white trash family, and showered with his daughter when she was so old, he helped create her sexual addiction.... GOT THE MOST VOTES IN HISTORY.
America has a collective IQ of 6.

Just because he won, doesnt mean he was a better candidate. Americas voting block, especially PA, is full of fucking retards.
The "better candidates" never win.
All over the country, people voted in corrupt, lying assholes. Even our President, who has a history full of racism, odd attraction to little kids, corrupt and white trash family, and showered with his daughter when she was so old, he helped create her sexual addiction.... GOT THE MOST VOTES IN HISTORY.
America has a collective IQ of 6.

The rant of a Crybaby Loser

The rant of a Crybaby Loser
I dont vote for any of them. But you do.
You guys are the losers. You vote for this scum and are proud of it for some sociopathic reason.
People like you make me wish we had re-education camps, like your friends in China.

I dont vote for any of them. But you do.
You guys are the losers. You vote for this scum and are proud of it for some sociopathic reason.
People like you make me wish we had re-education camps, like your friends in China.

You don’t vote, you give up your right to complain

Forum List

Back