REPORT: John Fetterman Has Missed Over 80 Percent of Senate Roll Call Votes Since Checking Into Hospital

No genius, not even close.
My point is that given two equally unremarkable but unobjectionable candidates, people will vote for their party.
Which is why Fetterman won.
Why do YOU think Trump won?

You're trying to claim that Oz was as equally unremarkable, but unobjectionable as a man who had a stroke and could barely make it through a televised debate?

Then you ask me why I think Trump won, as if he wasn't as equally despised as Hillary?

You're all over the place contradicting yourself.

How soon do you think the people of Pennsylvania will want the governor to move on this problem? Fetterman can't go on forever being a senator and being in a mental hospital also.
You're right but Shapiro is a Soros crony so I have no idea what he will do. He'll probably do exactly as he is told by his parties unhinged, totalitarian leadership. They stick together no matter how stupid their idea is.

You're trying to claim that Oz was as equally unremarkable, but unobjectionable as a man who had a stroke and could barely make it through a televised debate?
As rightwinger pointed out, Dems thought he would recover.
(and a good number of the Dem morons here thought Fetterman WON that debate :auiqs.jpg:)
Finally, AGAIN as I already pointed out, there are 600K more Dems in PA then Republicans.
Anything else you are confused about?
Then you ask me why I think Trump won, as if he wasn't as equally despised as Hillary?
Then why don't you answer?
You're all over the place contradicting yourself.
Please cite any contradiction I have posted and please be specific.

(and a good number of the Dem morons here thought Fetterman WON that debate :auiqs.jpg:)
Finally, AGAIN as I already pointed out, there are 600K more Dems in PA then Republicans.

Why do YOU think Trump won?

Anyone defending Fetterman and the Dem party is a joke.

Clearly, he is not a good Senator for PA.

Yeah, he probably did if I get it right from the pick-ups (I never watch that sort of thing) ---- Fetterman said Oz kept pushing his stroke in his face, and you know, what's to like? I agree, could be a win.

Let's be fair!! (ONLY time this year I'm going to say this --) I thought he'd recover, too. Some idiot who was a first husband of mine had a stroke and whoosh, big upset in the immediate family; I didn't think it amounted to much and I was right: he went right on working. Now he's some awful age and they canNOT shut him down. Wants to die at his desk, I suppose. Well, I've seen that before: a stepmother who kept reading radiology until they stole her car keys. Hey, can't fault this generation for a work ethic, anyway, right??

Anyone defending Fetterman and the Dem party is a joke.

Clearly, he is not a good Senator for PA.
To be fair, not my favorite posture, he could have been okay, PA being what it is. However, a crippling stroke was not in the program and I think the governor may have to act.

However, it could take a long time! One of our posters here with a gift for history said that JFK had AWFUL absenses from the Senate what with a number of dire back surgeries.

And he became president.

He went into the hospital and they made a new man out of him.:rolleyes:

....and the sheeple wouldn't doubt it not one bit!

t6kNFjZ.jpg

How about the man just had a stroke?
Many, many Senators have been sick or injured and still came back to be effective Senators.
Fetterman is only three months in to a six year term

It doesn't matter if he's three days into the job, the man can't do it and seemingly won't for a very long time if at all.

Forum List

Back