Report from Deadwood South Dakota

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Sturgis motorcycle rally seems to have come back strong after the pandemic lockdowns.
Sturgis is a major Boomer event.
It will probably fade away as the Boomers fade away
The Boomers know how to live life to the fullest.

I have a soft tail slim flat black with a 103 frame and I'd love to bring it to Sturgis one day.... But I worry about comfortability.... Maybe if I ride for just a few hours a day and take my time...

The Sturgis motorcycle rally seems to have come back strong after the pandemic lockdowns.

404658e140de050e50861b95466b2569.jpg

Americans on the move with a class ride, good to great eats, music & relaxing with their fellow Americans like it should be! Plenty of attention U can bet for those blistering hot foxes to soak up!!! When one can escape those political hot spots called cities & enjoy their fellow Americans while cruising across the "real America" it's called 'living life to the fullest'! My hat is off to the Sturgis crew biking their way across America while all the while making the American dream come true!!!

Haven't been there in quite a few years. If I was there now, I would ride out to Mt Rushmore to celebrate, and to thumb my nose at Jalen Rose.

ESPN host wants to cancel 'Mount Rushmore' because it's 'offensive'​

ESPN host Jalen Rose took to Twitter in an attempt to cancel the term "Mount Rushmore."

Rose recorded a 90-second video of himself discussing at length his problems with the "offensive" term.

"Can we retire using 'Mount Rushmore'? That should be offensive to all of us, especially Native Americans, indigenous people who were the first people here before Christopher Columbus," Rose said. "That land was stolen from them when it was discovered that it contained gold."

I disagree, vehemently, that it's a boomer event. I saw kids there; riders in their 20's and folks in their 80's and every age in between. Sturgis ain't goin' nowhere...

Cool. I thought Deadwood was in Colorado, not closer to Sturgis. Thanks for the info.

You should go if you can. It looks fun as hell.

I entertained moving to Deadwood but I cant take the cold much anymore. One of the last American hold offs until they start busing in Mexicans, Cubans, somalis etc,,,,, The Democrats will target Deadwood as soon as they are done with Tennessee and other conservative areas.

Forum List

Back