Report: FBI says no direct ties between Russia, Donald Trump's campaign

Well, that's an old fashioned conspiracy theory.

Not really.......If you make a link between Clinton and her adviser, Huma and her emails....then you MUST make a link between Trump and his campaign manager having been paid over $12 million from Russian oligarchs..

But you're now arguing with Comey's decision to reopen the investigation. Using your logic, we shouldn't dispute his decision, correct?

Or does that only work one way?

No hypocrisy here.....Comey's little mistake is in his timing......

Uh yeah. Happy with him one minute, mad at him the next.

Praising his decision when he rules your way, bashing him when his decision goes the other way.

Yeap. No hypocrisy there.

I was responding to the Hillarybots who are rambling about Paul Manafort and The Ukraine in this thread, by illustrating that Hillary and The Clinton Foundation have far more sleaze surrounding them with The Ukraine.

I thought you might appreciate this, I thought wrong, whatever, no skin off my nose.

Welcome To Ignore.

Thanks, but I asked him to stay on topic also.
WTH is wrong with you? NO ONE ever said Trump's campaign had direct ties to the Russian gov't. This a-hole Comey is really pissing me off. And you're becoming really prissy too LOL It's the indirect stuff that crooks like Trump and Putin work with. And no great charities involved. Maybe total scams like the Trump Foundation- and GOP tax rates and Putin's whole oligarchy...

"NO ONE ever said Trump's campaign had direct ties to the Russian gov't."

Hillarybots taking the Memo from the Hillary Campaign have spent many weeks screaming that Donald Trump is an agent of Vladimir Putin, hello, anyone home?
Nothing direct between the campaign and the Putin gov't, stupid. They're not dumb. From TIME:
The truth, as several columnists and reporters have painstakingly shownsince the first hack of a Clinton-affiliated group took place in late May or early June, is that several of Trump’s businesses outside of Russia are entangled with Russian financiers inside Putin’s circle.

So, yes, it’s true that Trump has failed to land a business venture inside Russia. But the real truth is that, as major banks in America stopped lending him money following his many bankruptcies, the Trump organization was forced to seek financing from non-traditional institutions. Several had direct ties to Russian financial interests in ways that have raised eyebrows. What’s more, several of Trump’s senior advisors have business ties to Russia or its satellite politicians.

“The Trump-Russia links beneath the surface are even more extensive,” Max Boot wrote in the Los Angeles Times. “Trump has sought and received funding from Russian investors for his business ventures, especially after most American banks stopped lending to him following his multiple bankruptcies.”

What’s more, three of Trump’s top advisors all have extensive financial and business ties to Russian financiers, wrote Boot, the former editor of the Op Ed page of the Wall Street Journal and now a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.

Trump’s de facto campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was a longtime consultant to Viktor Yanukovich, the Russian-backed president of Ukraine who was overthrown in 2014. Manafort also has done multimillion-dollar business deals with Russian oligarchs. Trump’s foreign policy advisor Carter Page has his own business ties to the state-controlled Russian oil giant Gazprom. … Another Trump foreign policy advisor, retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, flew to Moscow last year to attend a gala banquet celebrating Russia Today, the Kremlin’s propaganda channel, and was seated at the head table near Putin.

Manafort denounced the New York Times Monday for a deeply reported story that broke over the weekend showing that secret ledgers in Ukraine contained references to $12.7 million in payments earmarked for him. TheTimes report said that the party of former Ukraine president and pro-Russia ally, Viktor Yanukovych, set aside the payments for Manafort as part of an illegal and previously undisclosed system of payments.

“Once again, the New York Times has chosen to purposefully ignore facts and professional journalism to fit their political agenda, choosing to attack my character and reputation rather than present an honest report,” Manafort said in a statement first reported by NBC News. Manafort said that he has never done work for the governments of Ukraine or Russia—but that “political payments directed to me” in Ukraine were for his entire political team there that included operatives and researchers.

In response, Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager, Robby Mook, issued astatement: “Donald Trump has a responsibility to disclose campaign chair Paul Manafort’s and all other campaign employees’ and advisers’ ties to Russian or pro-Kremlin entities, including whether any of Trump’s employees or advisers are currently representing and or being paid by them.”

But it is Trump’s financing from Russian satellite business interests that would seem to explain his pro-Putin sympathies.
Even though Trump had been briefed about the Russian hacking, he could never admit it.

What would he say? I'm the guy Putin helped to become president?
Even if trump doesn't have shady ties to Russia he's still not qualified to be president.

Remember Obama didn't have enough experience? So who do Republicans nominate?

You want to talk about the hildabitch please stay on topic here and start you own thread.

I was responding to the Hillarybots who are rambling about Paul Manafort and The Ukraine in this thread, by illustrating that Hillary and The Clinton Foundation have far more sleaze surrounding them with The Ukraine.

I thought you might appreciate this, I thought wrong, whatever, no skin off my nose.

Welcome To Ignore.

WTH is wrong with you? NO ONE ever said Trump's campaign had direct ties to the Russian gov't. This a-hole Comey is really pissing me off. And you're becoming really prissy too LOL It's the indirect stuff that crooks like Trump and Putin work with. And no great charities involved. Maybe total scams like the Trump Foundation- and GOP tax rates and Putin's whole oligarchy...

Hillarybots taking the Memo from the Hillary Campaign have spent many weeks screaming that Donald Trump is an agent of Vladimir Putin, hello, anyone home?
Nothing direct between the campaign and the Putin gov't, stupid. They're not dumb. From TIME:
The truth, as several columnists and reporters have painstakingly shownsince the first hack of a Clinton-affiliated group took place in late May or early June, is that several of Trump’s businesses outside of Russia are entangled with Russian financiers inside Putin’s circle.

So, yes, it’s true that Trump has failed to land a business venture inside Russia. But the real truth is that, as major banks in America stopped lending him money following his many bankruptcies, the Trump organization was forced to seek financing from non-traditional institutions. Several had direct ties to Russian financial interests in ways that have raised eyebrows. What’s more, several of Trump’s senior advisors have business ties to Russia or its satellite politicians.

“The Trump-Russia links beneath the surface are even more extensive,” Max Boot wrote in the Los Angeles Times. “Trump has sought and received funding from Russian investors for his business ventures, especially after most American banks stopped lending to him following his multiple bankruptcies.”

What’s more, three of Trump’s top advisors all have extensive financial and business ties to Russian financiers, wrote Boot, the former editor of the Op Ed page of the Wall Street Journal and now a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.

Trump’s de facto campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was a longtime consultant to Viktor Yanukovich, the Russian-backed president of Ukraine who was overthrown in 2014. Manafort also has done multimillion-dollar business deals with Russian oligarchs. Trump’s foreign policy advisor Carter Page has his own business ties to the state-controlled Russian oil giant Gazprom. … Another Trump foreign policy advisor, retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, flew to Moscow last year to attend a gala banquet celebrating Russia Today, the Kremlin’s propaganda channel, and was seated at the head table near Putin.

Manafort denounced the New York Times Monday for a deeply reported story that broke over the weekend showing that secret ledgers in Ukraine contained references to $12.7 million in payments earmarked for him. TheTimes report said that the party of former Ukraine president and pro-Russia ally, Viktor Yanukovych, set aside the payments for Manafort as part of an illegal and previously undisclosed system of payments.

“Once again, the New York Times has chosen to purposefully ignore facts and professional journalism to fit their political agenda, choosing to attack my character and reputation rather than present an honest report,” Manafort said in a statement first reported by NBC News. Manafort said that he has never done work for the governments of Ukraine or Russia—but that “political payments directed to me” in Ukraine were for his entire political team there that included operatives and researchers.

In response, Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager, Robby Mook, issued astatement: “Donald Trump has a responsibility to disclose campaign chair Paul Manafort’s and all other campaign employees’ and advisers’ ties to Russian or pro-Kremlin entities, including whether any of Trump’s employees or advisers are currently representing and or being paid by them.”

But it is Trump’s financing from Russian satellite business interests that would seem to explain his pro-Putin sympathies.

Actually Trump explained it best. Putin said nice things about him, so he says nice things about Putin, all the while admitting he's never met Putin and didn't know him.

But you're now arguing with Comey's decision to reopen the investigation. Using your logic, we shouldn't dispute his decision, correct?

Or does that only work one way?

No hypocrisy here.....Comey's little mistake is in his timing......

Uh yeah. Happy with him one minute, mad at him the next.

Praising his decision when he rules your way, bashing him when his decision goes the other way.

Yeap. No hypocrisy there.
That's trump!! You just described Donald. A few weeks ago the system was rigged today he's praising the system.

Same with polls. Trump doesn't believe the ones he doesn't like but 7 of 10 say he's going to lose

Donald Trump is an agent of Vladimir Putin

Hey, moron........I bet you cannot find ONE post on here that states EXACTLY that Trump "is an agent of Putin".......

It may be time for you to go to bed.
Michael Morell: Vladimir Putin wants Donald Trump to win - CNNPolitics.com

Senior ex-CIA official: Putin made Trump 'an unwitting agent' of Russia

How bout two?

Oh boy, more assumptions and innuendo, good job regressive.

Not really.......If you make a link between Clinton and her adviser, Huma and her emails....then you MUST make a link between Trump and his campaign manager having been paid over $12 million from Russian oligarchs..

That's a beautiful post hoc argument. Do you hear yourself right now?
He makes sense

Oh my heavens no. You might want to help him pull his head out of his ass.

Welcome To Ignore.

Even though Trump had been briefed about the Russian hacking, he could never admit it.

What would he say? I'm the guy Putin helped to become president?

Ugh, aren't they supposed to keep those briefings to themselves?

Hey, moron........I bet you cannot find ONE post on here that states EXACTLY that Trump "is an agent of Putin".......

"I bet you cannot find ONE post on here that states EXACTLY that Trump "is an agent of Putin"

Well here's five for starters, there are many more.

The first is an entire thread full of Leftist fools frothing at the mouth with their lunatic Conspiracy Theory.

Putin has an agent in the US, Trump

Is Trump a Russian Manchurian Candidate?

Is Trump a patsy of Putin?

Trump violates the Espionage Act of 1917!

Yeah, tell the folks in Haiti that, doubt they'll buy it.

Lets put this little lie to rest....shall we???

The NY Post Lies About The Clinton Foundation And Haiti

From The Wall Street Journal.

More Clinton Shenanigans in Haiti

Emails show the State Department and the Clinton Foundation collaborated on policy.

"On Jan. 27, 2011, Clinton Foundation Chief Operating Officer Laura Graham sent an email to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff Cheryl Mills, voicing concern about a rumor. Ms. Graham had heard that Foggy Bottom was thinking about revoking the U.S. visa of Haitian Prime Minister Jean Max Bellerive. “Wjc will be v unhappy if that’s the case,” Ms. Graham warned Ms. Mills, using the initials of the former president.

Ms. Graham, who was also chief of staff to Mr. Clinton at the foundation, had other reasons to worry: “I’m also staying at [Mr. Bellerive’s] house fyi so exposure in general and this weekend in particular for wjc on this.”

So Clinton Foundation staff was hobnobbing with a powerful Haitian politician and using connections at the State Department to try to influence U.S. policy decisions involving that same politician. That’s unethical and it is also contrary to what Mrs. Clinton promised when she went before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in January 2009 as president-elect Barack Obama’s secretary of state nominee.

Now a string of State Department emails from January 2011—made public through a Freedom of Information Act, or FOIA, request by Citizens United—demonstrates that Mrs. Clinton’s State Department did not separate itself from the Clinton Foundation but instead collaborated with it.

In her Jan. 27 email Ms. Graham also offered advice: “Nor do I think u need remove his visa. Not sure what it gets u. Remove elizabeth’s and prevals people,” she wrote, referring to the wife of Haitian President Rene Preval and his staff.

The next publicly available email from Ms. Mills to Ms. Graham reads, “You also should consider the message it sends to others that you stay at his house.” Ms. Graham shot back that she had “discussed staying at his house w both u and wjc long ago and was told good strategic value.”

- Snip -

In another email to Ms. Mills, dated Jan. 24, 2011, Ms. Graham expressed the foundation’s desire to retain Mr. Bellerive as co-chairman of the IHRC. “With JMB we are rarely challenged in taking the path we want.” A new co-chairman would mean “potentially roadblocks in doing what we want/how we want it/etc.” It seems the foundation was running the IHRC and didn’t want interference.

Delaware-based VCS Mining announced in a December 2012 press release that it was awarded a permit to mine for gold in northeast Haiti. The release said that it was one of only two gold-mining permits issued by Haiti in 50 years. The permit was suspended in early 2013 because of Haitian Senate objections. According to a March 2015 Washington Post article, Mr. Bellerive said that VCS Mining chief executive Angelo Viard then hired him for $8,000 to help VCS navigate Haitian politics in an effort to win support for the mine.

Clinton Foundation officials confirmed to the Post that Mr. Viard paid $20,000 in 2013 to become a member of the Clinton Global Initiative. That year both Tony Rodham, Mrs. Clinton’s brother, and Mr. Bellerive joined the company’s advisory board. Mr. Bellerive told the Post that he declined compensation on the board."

Go ahead. Explain the connection.

Well, that's an old fashioned conspiracy theory.

Humas emails originated from the hildabitches server, you got anything like that between Trump and his former campaign manager, like did it happen when he was in Trumps employ?

"I bet you cannot find ONE post on here that states EXACTLY that Trump "is an agent of Putin"

Well here's five for starters, there are many more.

The first is an entire thread full of Leftist fools frothing at the mouth with their lunatic Conspiracy Theory.

Putin has an agent in the US, Trump

Is Trump a patsy of Putin?

Trump violates the Espionage Act of 1917!
Funny, my links came from the CIA.

Yeah, tell the folks in Haiti that, doubt they'll buy it.

Lets put this little lie to rest....shall we???

From The Wall Street Journal.

Emails show the State Department and the Clinton Foundation collaborated on policy.

"On Jan. 27, 2011, Clinton Foundation Chief Operating Officer Laura Graham sent an email to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff Cheryl Mills, voicing concern about a rumor. Ms. Graham had heard that Foggy Bottom was thinking about revoking the U.S. visa of Haitian Prime Minister Jean Max Bellerive. “Wjc will be v unhappy if that’s the case,” Ms. Graham warned Ms. Mills, using the initials of the former president.

Ms. Graham, who was also chief of staff to Mr. Clinton at the foundation, had other reasons to worry: “I’m also staying at [Mr. Bellerive’s] house fyi so exposure in general and this weekend in particular for wjc on this.”

So Clinton Foundation staff was hobnobbing with a powerful Haitian politician and using connections at the State Department to try to influence U.S. policy decisions involving that same politician. That’s unethical and it is also contrary to what Mrs. Clinton promised when she went before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in January 2009 as president-elect Barack Obama’s secretary of state nominee.

Now a string of State Department emails from January 2011—made public through a Freedom of Information Act, or FOIA, request by Citizens United—demonstrates that Mrs. Clinton’s State Department did not separate itself from the Clinton Foundation but instead collaborated with it.

In her Jan. 27 email Ms. Graham also offered advice: “Nor do I think u need remove his visa. Not sure what it gets u. Remove elizabeth’s and prevals people,” she wrote, referring to the wife of Haitian President Rene Preval and his staff.

The next publicly available email from Ms. Mills to Ms. Graham reads, “You also should consider the message it sends to others that you stay at his house.” Ms. Graham shot back that she had “discussed staying at his house w both u and wjc long ago and was told good strategic value.”

- Snip -

In another email to Ms. Mills, dated Jan. 24, 2011, Ms. Graham expressed the foundation’s desire to retain Mr. Bellerive as co-chairman of the IHRC. “With JMB we are rarely challenged in taking the path we want.” A new co-chairman would mean “potentially roadblocks in doing what we want/how we want it/etc.” It seems the foundation was running the IHRC and didn’t want interference.

Delaware-based VCS Mining announced in a December 2012 press release that it was awarded a permit to mine for gold in northeast Haiti. The release said that it was one of only two gold-mining permits issued by Haiti in 50 years. The permit was suspended in early 2013 because of Haitian Senate objections. According to a March 2015 Washington Post article, Mr. Bellerive said that VCS Mining chief executive Angelo Viard then hired him for $8,000 to help VCS navigate Haitian politics in an effort to win support for the mine.

Clinton Foundation officials confirmed to the Post that Mr. Viard paid $20,000 in 2013 to become a member of the Clinton Global Initiative. That year both Tony Rodham, Mrs. Clinton’s brother, and Mr. Bellerive joined the company’s advisory board. Mr. Bellerive told the Post that he declined compensation on the board."

Go ahead. Explain the connection.

Sorry it's not my job to educate you.

Forum List

Back