Zone1 Replacing Black America with South America

Blacks have a very limited future in California. They are systematically being eradicated by the South American gangs who are exceptionally well organized. At some point genetic mixing will blunt the trend but the end result will be culturally Latino. Why?

The elan moral of the Latino culture is a total brute compared to the North American black culture. The strongest black culture IMO was the post civil war " religious black family unit" that has been thoroughly washed out by devious white racists and replaced with a shallow politic. It was a wonderful, human and uniquely emotionally intelligent culture that has all but disappeared.
And once again we see the "expert" on blackness sticking his foot in his mouth. You really need to quit junior. There has been no washing out.

Funny how you say that, because the Africans I have met most certainly identify with the MLK crowd. It's hilarious the fantasies white racists will make up.
Maybe he meant the BLM crowd.

Maybe he meant the BLM crowd.
Maybe schmaybe. I'm black and I know that's bull manure. Africans are down with BLM. Africans happen to be black and unarmed Africans have been beaten and killed by police. Whites like him need to stop thinking they can speak for blacks or that bllacks actuually agree with their racist beliefs.

Killing of Patrick Lyoya​

Patrick Lyoya was a refugee from the Democratic Republic of the Congo...

Maybe schmaybe. I'm black and I know that's bull manure. Africans are down with BLM. Africans happen to be black and unarmed Africans have been beaten and killed by police. Whites like him need to stop thinking they can speak for blacks or that bllacks actuually agree with their racist beliefs.

Killing of Patrick Lyoya​

Patrick Lyoya was a refugee from the Democratic Republic of the Congo...

I dunno. Lots of articles like this one.

I dunno. Lots of articles like this one.

You're right. You don't know. You read an article that confirms what you want to believe about blacks then try telling a black person how their life experience can't be right. I've met and worked with a lot of Africans and things just aren't as you want to believe.

You're right. You don't know. You read an article that confirms what you want to believe about blacks then try telling a black person how their life experience can't be right. I've met and worked with a lot of Africans and things just aren't as you want to believe.
I'll trust what I read about it.

The strongest black culture IMO was the post civil war " religious black family unit" that has been thoroughly washed out by devious white racists and replaced with a shallow politic. It was a wonderful, human and uniquely emotionally intelligent culture that has all but disappeared.
Very intriguing comments.

Never thought of that before.

In other words, today's African American culture is different from what it once was.

And, I guess, that one can say that all of today's ethnicities thought and acted differently in the past.

Funny how you say that, because the Africans I have met most certainly identify with the MLK crowd. It's hilarious the fantasies white racists will make up.
Our experiences in that regard are vastly different.

This I think is a good proximate observation:

Answer to What do Africans think of blacks from America? by Anonymous What do Africans think of blacks from America?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back