Zone1 Replacing Black America with South America

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
As the migration crisis gains unstoppable momentum on its way to accomplishimg the long planned cloward-piven overthrow.... A few perhaps unintended consequences will make themselves clear. As the nation about 150 years out of slavery begins to focus on the real effects of that national shame efforts to finally wash it away from memory will fall victim to a much larger agenda.

When the Latin majority Congress somewhere around the early 2030's finally okay's The removal of the Martin Luther King statue in DC it will begin to sink in that the mass migration from South America in an uncontrolled manner was really not the most beneficial choice for the country.

As vital resources are diverted away from civil rights corrections to migrant care the black population will fall away from the attention of the national conscience and suffer an expedited trip into the anals of Oblivion.

Watch word will then be...

MARTIN LUTHER QUIERO?

JO

Last edited:
As the migration crisis gains unstoppable momentum on its way to accomplishimg the long planned cloward-piven overthrow.... A few perhaps unintended consequences will make themselves clear. As the nation about 150 years out of slavery begins to focus on the real effects of that national shame efforts to finally wash it away from memory will fall victim to a much larger agenda.

When the Latin majority Congress somewhere around the early 2030's finally okay's The removal of the Martin Luther King statue in DC it will begin to sink in with the mass migration from South America in an uncontrolled manner was really not the most beneficial choice for the country.

As vital resources are diverted away from civil rights corrections to migrant care the black population will fall away from the attention of the national conscience and suffer an expedited trip into the anals of Oblivion.

MARTIN LUTHER QUIERO?

JO
That won't happen. Millions of blacks live in South America as a result of the slave trade.

I know white racists like to try the divide and conquer, but 2030 is only 6 years away.

That won't happen. Millions of blacks live in South America as a result of the slave trade.

I know white racists like to try the divide and conquer, but 2030 is only 6 years away.
Now you have let the cat out of the bag they will have to think of another way of instilling fear and hatred.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Now you have let the cat out of the bag they will have to think of another way of instilling fear and hatred.
Lol! These are the first people to tell everybody how most black slaves were sennt to South America to try absolving themselves for what happened here so...

When the Latin majority Congress somewhere around the early 2030's finally okay's The removal of the Martin Luther King statue in DC it will begin to sink in with the mass migration from South America in an uncontrolled manner was really not the most beneficial choice for the country.

MARTIN LUTHER QUIERO?

JO
Quite possibly true.

I am not anti-immigration or not even anti-immigration from south of the border. I am anti-immigration of people not committed to fitting in and adopting American culture, language, etc. I am certainly against immigration for criminals and anybody that hasn't had a background check. I am against this come one, come all, no limits, no targets UN Amnesty immigration adopted by the Biden administration, with court dates for amnesty cases year or years out, with them being settled here, now. It makes no sense and is bad for America in the short-term as well as long-term.

Quite possibly true.

I am not anti-immigration or not even anti-immigration from south of the border. I am anti-immigration of people not committed to fitting in and adopting American culture, language, etc. I am certainly against immigration for criminals and anybody that hasn't had a background check. I am against this come one, come all, no limits, no targets UN Amnesty immigration adopted by the Biden administration, with court dates for amnesty cases year or years out, with them being settled here, now. It makes no sense and is bad for America in the short-term as well as long-term.
Again, millions of blacks live in South and Central America. And exactly WHAT is the American culture? Because Europeans refused to fit in and adopt the orignal culture in America.

There is no come one come all Biden policy and those immigrants have far more to worry abouut with American criminals than we do with immigrant criminals. The greatest immigration problem are visa overstays that are not from South America. Finally, America has a special visa waiver for 39 countries and that started long before Biden. So why are some Americans freaking out about the southern border when people in from 39 countries can enter here without visas?

I know the answer and most of you don't want to hear it.

Last edited:
Quite possibly true.

The theory of wealth osmosis holds that like in any other physics oriented motion....higher concentrations of wealth will disperse under that same osmotic pressure. It seems inevitable. Special interests such as those held by North American Blacks will simply be diluted out of the mix along with numerous other special interests.

Again, millions of blacks live in South and Central America. And exactly WHAT is the American culture? Because Europeans refused to fit in annd adopt the orignal culture in America.
I don't have anything against black people, either, though, they seem to be a small minority of those coming across the border.
I do not know the ethnicity of the OP of this thread, either, but suspect he is correct.
I did not mention it before, but I think, anybody that goes around our official ports of entry, walking across the border, wherever they can get in, should be permanently banned from staying for 5 minutes, much less living here. And, applying for citizenship through naturalization is totally unacceptable, for those that break our laws, from the get go. These people are the new permanent underclass, we simply don't need.

I don't have anything against black people, either, though, they seem to be a small minority of those coming across the border.
I do not know the ethnicity of the OP of this thread, either, but suspect he is correct.
I did not mention it before, but I think, anybody that goes around our official ports of entry, walking across the border, wherever they can get in, should be permanently banned from staying for 5 minutes, much less living here. And, applying for citizenship through naturalization is totally unacceptable, for those that break our laws, from the get go. These people are the new permanent underclass, we simply don't need.
Lol.....hint....I am not Caucasian.
Shhhh.....that hurts certain people's feelings around here because it doesn't fit the narrative. The South American Gene pool will remain secondary to Catholicism in that regard.

The theory of wealth osmosis holds that like in any other physics oriented motion....higher concentrations of wealth will disperse under that same osmotic pressure. It seems inevitable. Special interests such as those held by North American Blacks will simply be diluted out of the mix along with numerous other special interests.
True. Latinos will replace blacks in the work force.

The ethnicity of the OP is apparent to and his prediction won't happen. Most certainly not by 2030. But this has been the white racist narrative as other non white groups have increased in population. Hispanics are going to overrun blacks and do us worse than whites.. But you see the people coming from South and Central America descend from Incas,, Aztecs, Mayans and other nations and are not hispanic. Hispanic is a made up name just liike Mexican. What is more than likely to happen is America will be restored to its original demographics before Europeans colonized this continent.

LOL

You better learn Spanish

Shhhh.....that hurts certain people's feelings around here because it doesn't fit the narrative. The South American Gene pool will remain secondary to Catholicism in that regard.
Not really because whatever you choose too call yourself, you're an idiot.

The ethnicity of the OP is apparent to and his prediction won't happen. Most certainly not by 2030. But this has been the white racist narrative as other non white groups have increased in population. Hispanics are going to overrun blacks and do us worse than whites.. But you see the people coming from South and Central America descend from Incas,, Aztecs, Mayans and other nations and are not hispanic. Hispanic is a made up name just liike Mexican. What is more than likely to happen is America will be restored to its original demographics before Europeans colonized this continent.

Lol.... Apparent? Sounds very racist to me.

Hispanics will replace Blacks as the new lap dogs of the Democrat party.

You might want to do that because if they are the mahority, whites get replaced too.
Everyone should be multilingual.
It's good for the mind. Spanish is not difficult to learn as opposed to Arabic or Chinese.
Hispanics will replace Blacks as the new lap dogs of the Democrat party.
I think both parties will be history by 2040....

I get along with just about everybody, living by Gen Mattis edict,

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."​

Forum List

Back