Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

MTG's toenail is smarter than you on your best day.
Marjorie Tard Greene's alleged brain believes Sandy Hook and Parkland were staged, that Donald Trump was waging a clandestine war on a Satan-worshipping cabal of child-abusers and cannibals, that no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, and that California's wildfires were started by a Jewish Space Laser™.

If YOU think she's intelligent, then you must be dumber than a bag of rocks.

No it doesn't. But are you telling me out of all the those qualified when Trump was in office, there wasn't one person of colour - any colour other than white - who wasn't more qualified than the three he put on the bench? Not one? If those 'past' wrongs were decades ago, sure. But over the past 2-6 years? Uh-uh. I'm not buying it.
I have no idea, and neither do you. The 3 he put on the bench were pretty well qualified it seems, but I don't know every Conservative jurist in the country and what their qualifications are and again neither do you.

Here you go dickless, a CNN story from 6 years ago:

A more diverse slate of Republican presidential possibles

Washington CNN —
Take a look at the more diverse slate of potential 2016 Republican presidential contenders and one thing becomes quite clear: this is not your daddy’s GOP – at the top anyway.

There are Latino Sens. Marco Rubio of Florida and Ted Cruz of Texas.

There is an Indian American: Gov. Bobby Jindal of Louisiana.

And joining Jindal, Rubio and Cruz from the Generation X ranks are Gov. Scott Walker and Rep. Paul Ryan, both of Wisconsin.

Boomers potentially in the mix include Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum, Sen. Rand Paul of Texas and Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey.

Three out of the past four Republican nominees were all well into their 60s, while the Democrats over the same period went with younger candidates.

Now look:

Democrats are taking a page from Ronald Reagan, the oldest president ever on Inauguration Day at 69.

Hillary Clinton would be that age on Election Day 2016, if she runs and wins, while Vice President Joe Biden might be considered historically “young” for a senator at 73 at the same point, but breaking new ground for the Oval Office.

Both are quite pale, too, and so is most of “the bench” of the party that embraced history in 2008 and nominated the first African American for President in Barack Obama, who was at the time merely in his 40s.
Who did the GOP end up nominating?

An old white guy. Just like they always do.

Total poppycock. He looked at their political affiliations.
LOL of course he did. Just as every President who's nominated a SCOTUS judge to the court. (well accept some of the Republicans it seems.) You think Biden is going to nominate a conservative to the court?

If colon ^ got pulled over right now, he’d be heading off for jail immediately. Posting while drunk isn’t a crime. It just lends itself to unusual gibberish.
Still waiting for 'colon' to reply to my question about which Republican policy is racist...........

Still waiting for 'colon' to reply to my question about which Republican policy is racist...........
You g it it but you'll deny it as usual. Why can't you call me by my correct name instead of your childish insults. You haven't got the courage to put your name up there. Home of the brave? My foot you are.

Once again with your preconceived metrics.

Blacks, Latinos, and Asians were all considered on that list along with whites. Your argument dies when you look at the wider and more legitimate metric.

Qualifications, not race. That means there is a random chance that a minority will meet those qualifications.
CouchPotato said, "There were a number of African Americans on the list he put out so that's not accurate."

And that number is exactly 2 out of 46.

All caught up now?

Forum List

Back