Replace/Rebuild the Statues

Hey dudes. I just got banned in Politicaljack.com, in this same thread, for calling somebody a racist, because he supports Affirmative Action. LOL. This is the stuff Trump has been talking about. Censorship of conservative thought, by liberal social media.

Go over there and kick ass.

The system works.

The system works.
Up until the time that Trump shuts Political Jack down completely. He has threatened to do just that by executive order. (and all other social media that censors out conservative speech)

Did I say "threatened" ? The executive order has already been issued (May 28 2020) >>

Last edited:
Jesus Saves Stone Statues.jpg

“I have authorized the Federal Government to arrest anyone who vandalizes or destroys any monument, statute or other such Federal property in the U.S. with up to 10 years in prison, per the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act, or such other laws that may be pertinent,” Trump tweeted Tuesday.

“This action is taken effective immediately, but may also be used retroactively for destruction or vandalism already caused,” he continued. “There will be no exceptions!”

Very soon, the statue vandalism will be over. Statue removers will either be in federal prisons (for 10 years), or be smart enough to find some other gripe to entertain themselves with. :neutral:

Because of the "retroactively" clause in Trump's proclamation, hundreds of statue vandals who have been recorded on video, will be going into hiding, to avoid 10 year prison sentences. Going into hiding is a "prison" in its own right. These fools will pay whether they are caught by law enforcement or not.

Believe it or not , some of these dum dums are so stupid they, even now, intend to go out and try to remove a statue. Years from now, they will sit in their prison cells and reflect back on what imbeciles they were.

those thugs scum.....who did that should pay

I want to see them one and each one of them POS pay

NOW I want to see them pay now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not tomorrow NOW!

The fact you are more concerned about statues of people who died a long time ago than people who are being murdered by the police right now is very telling.
The statues of those famous Democratic Party slave owners is what Mrs Stepford calls “her heritage”. Go figure.

it is odd to see so many conservatives WHO HATE DEMOCRATS getting so angry at all of those DEMOCRAT STATUES being torn down!

if their logic is correct;

democrats are the party of slavery

and those confederates were fighting to DEFEND slavery

then they were, indeed, DEMOCRATS!

meanwhile....these same deranged conservatives talk about killing every LIVING democrat in the country!

Also, the creeps who are jailed for destroying these statues, should be required to have a picture of the replacement statue in their prison cell, which they would have to look at every day, as they rot there, for 10 years.
I second this. Its up to them if they want to learn the hard way that blowing out one candle will not make another one shine any brighter.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You call THIS "some kind of satire or parody" ? >>>

18 U.S. Code § 1369 (Whoever, in a circumstance described in subsection (b), willfully injures or destroys, or attempts to injure or destroy, any structure, plaque, statue, or other monument on public property commemorating the service of any person or persons in the armed forces of the United States shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.)
Irony would be somebody donates a plot of land with a statue of Timothy McVeigh on it to Oklahoma City.

While most of the suggestions above are reasonable, we all should know by now that we probably aren't going to see justice.
If you want Justice you need to be gay or of a protected status.

I'm going to say it right now.........our nation has been hijacked by people who don't like us.
If you think it's bad now, I can assure you it is going to get worse. MUCH worse.
Justice to the African is running wild in the streets and never be held accointable

The statues that leftist criminals have torn down and destroyed, should all be rebuilt and replaced right back to where they were. In addition, for each statue or monument ruined, there there should be 2 or 3 put up.

Also, the creeps who are jailed for destroying these statues, should be required to have a picture of the replacement statue in their prison cell, which they would have to look at every day, as they rot there, for 10 years.

as a sane and rational LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE (on social issues) I believe

looters, rioters, people toppling statues

are ALL criminals and deserve to be treated as such by the justice system, punishing then NO MORE and NO LESS than the law requires

PEACEFUL PROTESTORS should assembly PEACEFULLY in LEGAL areas.

I would NEVER topple any statue

I might change the plaque to be more honest about that persons ACHIEVEMENTS, ACCOMPLISHMENTS and FAILINGS;

"Robert E Lee was a great general and military leader
who lead the army of the confederacy
that staged a treasonous rebellion against the Union
in order to maintain the practice of slavery

a great man of his time who indulged in an evil practice because he didn't know any better"

but I would never topple them.

The statues that leftist criminals have torn down and destroyed, should all be rebuilt and replaced right back to where they were. In addition, for each statue or monument ruined, there there should be 2 or 3 put up.

And I want the costs of replacement to come out of social welfare programs starting with food stamps, AFDC, drug rehab programs and any educational programs setup for blacks only.

those thugs scum.....who did that should pay

I want to see them one and each one of them POS pay

NOW I want to see them pay now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not tomorrow NOW!

The fact you are more concerned about statues of people who died a long time ago than people who are being murdered by the police right now is very telling.
The statues of those famous Democratic Party slave owners is what Mrs Stepford calls “her heritage”. Go figure.

it is odd to see so many conservatives WHO HATE DEMOCRATS getting so angry at all of those DEMOCRAT STATUES being torn down!

meanwhile....these same deranged conservatives talk about killing every LIVING democrat in the country!
True.

And I want the costs of replacement to come out of social welfare programs starting with food stamps, AFDC, drug rehab programs and any educational programs setup for blacks only.
Where are these programs?

It is FALSE to call the soldier statues "DEMOCRATS".. Soldiers don't have any politics. They merely follow orders and fight wars. It is politicians who have politics. So the statues are NOT DEMOCRAT statues They are soldier statues, and that includes those of US presidents (Commander in Chief of US military)

1593053455587.png
1593053579590.png
1593053735664.png
1593054345643.png

1593054133404.png
1593054211978.png

Attachments

• 1593053664418.png
    1593053664418.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 1593054161128.png
    1593054161128.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 16
as a sane and rational LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE (on social issues) I believe

looters, rioters, people toppling statues

are ALL criminals and deserve to be treated as such by the justice system, punishing then NO MORE and NO LESS than the law requires

PEACEFUL PROTESTORS should assembly PEACEFULLY in LEGAL areas.

I would NEVER topple any statue

I might change the plaque to be more honest about that persons ACHIEVEMENTS, ACCOMPLISHMENTS and FAILINGS;

"Robert E Lee was a great general and military leader
who lead the army of the confederacy
that staged a treasonous rebellion against the Union
in order to maintain the practice of slavery

a great man of his time who indulged in an evil practice because he didn't know any better"

but I would never topple them.
It wasn't a question of knowing better for Lee. He chose military as a career. Graduated from the US military academy in West Point, New York. Distinguished himself as a great US Army officer in the US-Mexican War (1846-1848), and in the Civil War chose to defend his home state of Virginia. Home is where the heart is.

In any case, Lee was a soldier, not a politician.

Forum List

Back