Replace/Rebuild the Statues

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The statues that leftist criminals have torn down and destroyed, should all be rebuilt and replaced right back to where they were. In addition, for each statue or monument ruined, there there should be 2 or 3 put up.

Also, the creeps who are jailed for destroying these statues, should be required to have a picture of the replacement statue in their prison cell, which they would have to look at every day, as they rot there, for 10 years.

Last edited:
Where is Justice?

Where are all the promises???????

WE WANT JUSTICE NOW!
Trump made a Twitter statement on the statues. he said >> “Numerous people arrested in D.C. for the disgraceful vandalism, in Lafayette Park, of the magnificent statue of Andrew Jackson, in addition to the exterior defacing of St. John’s Church across the street. [The penalty is] 10 years in prison under the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act, beware.”

While most of the suggestions above are reasonable, we all should know by now that we probably aren't going to see justice.
If you want Justice you need to be gay or of a protected status.

I'm going to say it right now.........our nation has been hijacked by people who don't like us.
If you think it's bad now, I can assure you it is going to get worse. MUCH worse.

The statues that leftist criminals have torn down and destroyed, should all be rebuilt and replaced right back to where they were. In addition, for each statue or monument ruined, there there should be 2 or 3 put up.

Also, the creeps who are jailed for destroying these statues, should be required to have a picture of the replacement statue in their prison cell, which they would have to look at every day, as they rot there, for 10 years.
I was going to say that everywhere a statue has been torn down, Trump should put up a solid bronze statue of HIM, bolted to the ground. That'll teach them.

Your wank fantasies aside, the statues are coming down, and we'll all be better off when they are gone

those thugs scum.....who did that should pay

I want to see them one and each one of them POS pay

NOW I want to see them pay now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not tomorrow NOW!

The fact you are more concerned about statues of people who died a long time ago than people who are being murdered by the police right now is very telling.

While most of the suggestions above are reasonable, we all should know by now that we probably aren't going to see justice.
If you want Justice you need to be gay or of a protected status.

I'm going to say it right now.........our nation has been hijacked by people who don't like us.
If you think it's bad now, I can assure you it is going to get worse. MUCH worse.
So you're saying that Trump is only talking, and the US govt will not enforce the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act ? According to Trump, there were >>> “Numerous people arrested in D.C. for the disgraceful vandalism, in Lafayette Park, of the magnificent statue of Andrew Jackson, in addition to the exterior defacing of St. John’s Church across the street."

This thread has me convinced that this entire forum is some kind of satire or parody
You call THIS "some kind of satire or parody" ? >>>

18 U.S. Code § 1369 (Whoever, in a circumstance described in subsection (b), willfully injures or destroys, or attempts to injure or destroy, any structure, plaque, statue, or other monument on public property commemorating the service of any person or persons in the armed forces of the United States shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.)

I was going to say that everywhere a statue has been torn down, Trump should put up a solid bronze statue of HIM, bolted to the ground. That'll teach them.
These can be protected by a special team of armed security personnel >>

1593002198815.png

Hey dudes. I just got banned in Politicaljack.com, in this same thread, for calling somebody a racist, because he supports Affirmative Action. LOL. This is the stuff Trump has been talking about. Censorship of conservative thought, by liberal social media.

Go over there and kick ass.

those thugs scum.....who did that should pay

I want to see them one and each one of them POS pay

NOW I want to see them pay now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not tomorrow NOW!

The fact you are more concerned about statues of people who died a long time ago than people who are being murdered by the police right now is very telling.
The statues of those famous Democratic Party slave owners is what Mrs Stepford calls “her heritage”. Go figure.

Forum List

Back