Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.

This thread is about "the repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent."

If you want to make it solely about the homosexual lobby, then go ahead and post a thread.

Lets clarify things. Right now, there are no "mainstream" gay rights organizations that are proposing repealing or lowering the age of consent, however back in the 70's NAMBLA was part of the movement, and accepted by others in the movement, and they sure as hell supported lowering the ages of consent.

If one wants to say they are not mainstream now, fine. But saying no organization in the gay rights movment ever supported this is simply not true, as is saying NAMBLA wasnt part of the movement, and an accepted part of the movement at some time in the past.

You got the study to back that one up?
I have posted it several times over the years, but will be glad to post it again:

Child sexual abuse: What parents should know

If you would like more...Google "1 in 4 girls sexually abused before 18" A great deal more links will pop up.

Two issues with the study, in opposite directions: The caveat in there that they probably underreport due to people not coming forward, and overreport due to differences in the definition of what sexual abuse is makes the whole thing pretty much moot.

The reported rate of child sexual abuse among homosexual men is something over 50 percent.

She needs a separate forum, she's just seeking to change the subject because this is uncomfortable for the homo bloc.

This thread is about "the repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent."

If you want to make it solely about the homosexual lobby, then go ahead and post a thread.

Lets clarify things. Right now, there are no "mainstream" gay rights organizations that are proposing repealing or lowering the age of consent, however back in the 70's NAMBLA was part of the movement, and accepted by others in the movement, and they sure as hell supported lowering the ages of consent.

If one wants to say they are not mainstream now, fine. But saying no organization in the gay rights movment ever supported this is simply not true, as is saying NAMBLA wasnt part of the movement, and an accepted part of the movement at some time in the past.

Let's get something straight . . . right now :)lol:).

Yes, NAMBLA for years ago was among the community; it is not now.

Yes, no mainstream gay or lesbian community is pushing for lowering or repealing the age of consent.

The ones to look out for are those who do not believe in libertarianism but will use it as a shield to push repeal. Keep an eye on those folks.

Give recent incontrovertible evidence that "The reported rate of child sexual abuse among homosexual men is something over 50 percent."

I did, it's this one.

Which is why the OP is a quote from the homo bloc platform in the 70s, and subsequent posts provide sources and material which show subsequent support of that platform.

Give recent incontrovertible evidence that "The reported rate of child sexual abuse among homosexual men is something over 50 percent."

You really need to start your own thread for all these little diversions.

I wrote that in response to an off topic post, so it is not related to the OP. Feel free to look it up yourself, and start a thread about it.

I did, it's this one.

Which is why the OP is a quote from the homo bloc platform in the 70s, and subsequent posts provide sources and material which show subsequent support of that platform.

That's not what the OP says. However, your hetero-fascist attack on homosexuality is nothing new. Continue on, Watson.

I have posted it several times over the years, but will be glad to post it again:

If you would like more...Google "1 in 4 girls sexually abused before 18" A great deal more links will pop up.

Kindly start a different thread, instead of derailing this one.

Again, koshergrl shows that she wants to silence any discussion on how SO MANY girls are sexually abused by heterosexual males....often family members/friends.

So tell me...who IS infecting 13 year old boys with HIV?

Another interesting tidbit...13 year old boys are legally boys..so why is the CDC referring to them as MSM (Men who have Sex with Men) all over their site?

But there's no push to sexualize children...and obviously, homosexuals aren't preying upon children.

(It's especially hard to prove that's taking place if you just don't call them CHILDREN, but instead call them "Men Who Have Sex With Men")

"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM))a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young MSM (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all MSM."

CDC ? Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men ? Gender ? Risk ? HIV/AIDS

Yes, there are movements among heteroes and same sex folks to sexualize the young.

I am quite sure that 13 year old girls are getting STDs to from adults.

So you should start a thread about that.

However, THIS thread is about the homo lobby to lower the age of consent, and trying to figure out why 13 year old boys are contracting HIV from older male partners at greater and greater rates.

Since we all know homosexuals don't prey upon kids. (Oh, wait, I'm sorry..they aren't *kids*...they're 13-y.o. Men Who Have Sex with Men..who happen to be homosexual and much older, and have HIV.)

What is the name and address of that "homo lobby" so I can send them scathing e-mails telling them to drop dead.?

koshergrl very much wants to silence the fact that millions of girls are savaged by heterosexual males.

However, I have known young boys who were savaged by women in professional authority.

Yes, there are movements among heteroes and same sex folks to sexualize the young.

I am quite sure that 13 year old girls are getting STDs to from adults.

So you should start a thread about that.

However, THIS thread is about the homo lobby to lower the age of consent, and trying to figure out why 13 year old boys are contracting HIV from older male partners at greater and greater rates.

Since we all know homosexuals don't prey upon kids. (Oh, wait, I'm sorry..they aren't *kids*...they're 13-y.o. Men Who Have Sex with Men..who happen to be homosexual and much older, and have HIV.)

What is the name and address of that "homo lobby" so I can send them scathing e-mails telling them to drop dead.?

I would like a copy as well.

Far more heterosexuals want and abuse you folks below the age of consent than homosexuals.

Anybody, however, who champions pedo-fascism must be marked, noted, and prosecuted where possible.

The numbers may prove you right, but the hetero ones don't try to form political organizations based on who they want to bugger.

They don't have to. They already have all the power.

"In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered."

Ok, 46 percent, I misremembered a few points.

A major study of child abuse and homosexuality revisited

So why are so many more homosexuals victims of sex abuse as children?

And what the heck is up with the increasing rate of HIV infection among the MSM 13-24 set?

I keep asking that, and instead of anything remotely like an answer (as if I need one) I just get sputterings of "More heteros abuse young girls!" and "Somewhere, someone who doesn't identify as a homosexual wishes the age of consent would go down!"

Well that's brilliant, and quite titillating...but in the meantime...why is the infection rate among underaged boys increasing? Who's giving them HIV?

Again, koshergrl shows that she wants to silence any discussion on how SO MANY girls are sexually abused by heterosexual males....often family members/friends.

Not at all. I think you should start a thread on it. Is that why you're gay? Anyway, it's an interesting topic, and I have a lot of background working with girls and women who have been sexually abused. So I'd love to participate in that thread, when you create it.

Two issues with the study, in opposite directions: The caveat in there that they probably underreport due to people not coming forward, and overreport due to differences in the definition of what sexual abuse is makes the whole thing pretty much moot.

Translation: "it's girls...who cares?"

And someone is apparently QUITE TOUCHY about it too.

Last edited:
Far more heterosexuals want and abuse you folks below the age of consent than homosexuals.

Anybody, however, who champions pedo-fascism must be marked, noted, and prosecuted where possible.

The numbers may prove you right, but the hetero ones don't try to form political organizations based on who they want to bugger.

They don't have to. They already have all the power.

Find me an organization of hetero men meeting to discuss having sex with 13-15 year old girls and you will find an army of angry fathers/brothers beating the loving tar out of them.

Translation: "it's girls...who cares?"

Nice putting words in my mouth, but no.

Neg for being a lying ass.

Not at all. I think you should start a thread on it. Is that why you're gay? Anyway, it's an interesting topic, and I have a lot of background working with girls and women who have been sexually abused. So I'd love to participate in that thread, when you create it.

Never been...considering the statistics, I was lucky. How about you? Is that what happened to you?

As to starting another thread? This IS part of the topic concerning the age of sexual consent.

Oh, that makes sense. Because I was 11, so my mom said since I was old enough to know better, it was an 'affair.'

Forum List

Back