Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.

Far more heterosexuals want and abuse you folks below the age of consent than homosexuals.

Anybody, however, who champions pedo-fascism must be marked, noted, and prosecuted where possible.

And 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18....by heterosexual men....OFTEN family members/friends.

But nothing to see here, folks.

But heteros aren't the ones lobbying to lower the age of consent.

Far more heterosexuals want and abuse you folks below the age of consent than homosexuals.

Anybody, however, who champions pedo-fascism must be marked, noted, and prosecuted where possible.

And 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18....by heterosexual men....OFTEN family members/friends.

Neither are gays. :D In fact, it should be 18 across the board.

You got the study to back that one up?

Since I have 3 daughters I want the law changed to:
(1) The age of consent should be raised to 25 for all girls. If anyone has sex with a girl younger than that, then it is statutory rape the sentence is 10 years hard labor!
(2) Make it illegal for girls to date until their get written permission from their father (Mothers can provide consent, but a father ulitmately has to give the final say).
(3) If a boy takes a girl's virginity, but is smart enough to use protection, the father has the right to beat the snot out of the little fucker (but not kill him). If the little snot doesn't use protection, then the father is fully in his parental right to kill the little fucker!

Send these to congress!

So tell me...who IS infecting 13 year old boys with HIV?

Another interesting tidbit...13 year old boys are legally boys..so why is the CDC referring to them as MSM (Men who have Sex with Men) all over their site?

But there's no push to sexualize children...and obviously, homosexuals aren't preying upon children.

(It's especially hard to prove that's taking place if you just don't call them CHILDREN, but instead call them "Men Who Have Sex With Men")

"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM))a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young MSM (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all MSM."

CDC ? Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men ? Gender ? Risk ? HIV/AIDS

Sickos among gays and heteroes are doing the lobbying, yes.

Another interesting tidbit...13 year old boys are legally boys..so why is the CDC referring to them as MSM (Men who have Sex with Men) all over their site?

But there's no push to sexualize children...and obviously, homosexuals aren't preying upon children.

(It's especially hard to prove that's taking place if you just don't call them CHILDREN, but instead call them "Men Who Have Sex With Men")

"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM))a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young MSM (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all MSM."

Yes, there are movements among heteroes and same sex folks to sexualize the young.

I am quite sure that 13 year old girls are getting STDs to from adults.

New HIV Infections (Ages 13–29 Years)

• In 2009, young persons accounted for 39% of all new HIV infections in the US. For comparison's sake, persons aged 15–29 comprised 21% of the US population in 2010.
  • Young MSM, especially those of minority races and ethnicities, are at increased risk for HIV infection. In 2009, young MSM accounted for 27% of new HIV infections in the US and 69% of new HIV infections among persons aged 13–29. Among young black MSM, new HIV infections increased 48% from 2006 through 2009.
So are 13 year olds "men having sex with men"?

Who are the men they're having sex with? Hetero men?

After all, it's not pedophilia if you're having sex with an adolescent...so it's just a sexual orientation thing.

CDC - HIV Among Youth - Age - Risk - HIV/AIDS

"
Sexual Risk Factors

Early age at sexual initiation; unprotected sex; older sex partners. According to CDC's 2009 National Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS), many adolescents begin having sexual intercourse at early ages: 46.0% of high school students have had sexual intercourse, and 5.9% reported first sexual intercourse before the age of 13. "

Interesting! So who do you think they're getting HIV from?

It appears their older, MSM partners...and there appears to be an increase in early age initiation into the joys of homosexual sex.

Progress!

I have posted it several times over the years, but will be glad to post it again:

Child sexual abuse: What parents should know

If you would like more...Google "1 in 4 girls sexually abused before 18" A great deal more links will pop up.

I love this...it's not the fault of the older sex partners that are preying upon these kids, but rather it's the fault of the kids for not being better educated...and, by extension, those bad republicans that are apparently REMOVING pertinent information that would allow 13 year old boys to adequately protect themselves from their older, loving, HIV infected, homosexual, partners....

"
Male-to-male sex. CDC data have shown that young gay, bisexual, and other MSM, especially young African American and young Latino MSM, have high rates of new HIV infections. Another CDC study showed that young MSM and minority MSM were more likely to be unaware of their HIV infection, a situation that puts their health and the health of their partners at risk. Young MSM may be at risk because they have not always been reached by effective HIV interventions or prevention education—especially because some sex education programs exclude information about sexual orientation. A CDC study of MSM in 15 cities found that 80% had not been reached in the past year by HIV interventions known to be most effective. Young MSM may also have increased risk factors for HIV (such as risky sexual behaviors) due to isolation and lack of support."

I have posted it several times over the years, but will be glad to post it again:

If you would like more...Google "1 in 4 girls sexually abused before 18" A great deal more links will pop up.

Kindly start a different thread, instead of derailing this one.

Yes, there are movements among heteroes and same sex folks to sexualize the young.

I am quite sure that 13 year old girls are getting STDs to from adults.

So you should start a thread about that.

However, THIS thread is about the homo lobby to lower the age of consent, and trying to figure out why 13 year old boys are contracting HIV from older male partners at greater and greater rates.

Since we all know homosexuals don't prey upon kids. (Oh, wait, I'm sorry..they aren't *kids*...they're 13-y.o. Men Who Have Sex with Men..who happen to be homosexual and much older, and have HIV.)

Sickos among gays and heteroes are doing the lobbying, yes.

Really. What hetero organization is lobbying for lowering the age of consent?

I said "sickos" not "organizations". And are you talking about organizations 41 years ago or now? If now, please list them so that we know who to oppose.

Well I am citing homosexual organizations and individuals..and that is what THIS thread is about. Perhaps you should start a thread about the many hetero sickos who are lobbying for lower ages of consent. I'm sure you can dig up something, somewhere. You should do that.

Go for it.

This thread is about "the repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent."

If you want to make it solely about the homosexual lobby, then go ahead and post a thread.

Two issues with the study, in opposite directions: The caveat in there that they probably underreport due to people not coming forward, and overreport due to differences in the definition of what sexual abuse is makes the whole thing pretty much moot.

This guy maintains that the way to eliminate child sexual abuse is to remove the laws that make it illegal.

Brilliant!

"To end these injustices, there is a strong case for reducing the age of consent to 14, for both gay and straight relationships. This is not suggesting that 14 year olds should have sex; merely that if they do have a consensual relationship they should not face legal penalties. "

Incidentally, the guy writing the article is..yup...gay.

"Peter Tatchell is a human rights campaigner and social commentator, best known for his LGBT activism."

Go figure.

Why the Age of Consent Should be Lowered to 14

Forum List

Back