Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.

Oh, I thought you meant WITHIN the homo lobby, they were a fringe group.

So you admit that they are certainly not a fringe group amongs the queers. In fact, they were the ones who constructed the homo lobby. That is absolutely correct.

the gay/lesbian community today was created by the gay/lesbian community of the 70s. The cdc, guttmacher's, pp, the apa and the universities were seeded with those *fringe* characters.

They were not political *fringe* groups then, nor are they now. These are the people who drive the progressive and homo bloc.

bullshit!!!!

I'm sorry, I already provided the evidence of it, and Flopper, at least, agreed.

But do carry on stomping your feet. I'm sure it will change the reality to suit you.

Folks, don't dish what you can't take.

Show me where I have put words in people's mouths that is obviously a lie.

Until then cut with the white knight crap.

Tough, sparky. I said be able to take what one dishes. So you admit you can't take what you dish, yes?

So where are the links to me putting words in people's mouths?

I thought you said in the PM you "handled" this in the forum.

I waiting dipshit.

Show me where I have put words in people's mouths that is obviously a lie.

Until then cut with the white knight crap.

Tough, sparky. I said be able to take what one dishes. So you admit you can't take what you dish, yes?

I waiting dipshit.

By "PM" I hope you mean evening.

I waiting dipshit.

He referenced he handled this in the forum, and said he would only conduct further "buisness" there, and I am obliging him. No outing of info from a private message that he doesnt want out here.

I waiting dipshit.

He referenced he handled this in the forum, and said he would only conduct further "buisness" there, and I am obliging him. No outing of info from a private message that he doesnt want out here.

This seems like a good time for some popcorn.

Attachments

• $jesus-eating-popcorn-gif.gif
    $jesus-eating-popcorn-gif.gif
    190.8 KB · Views: 64

I waiting dipshit.

I informing you here that you don't get "just once more." Don't dish what you can't take.

I informing you here that you don't get "just once more." Don't dish what you can't take.

Considering you haven't back up your crap yet, I am informing you to nut up or shut up, you White Knight Pansy.

Considering you haven't back up your crap yet, I am informing you to nut up or shut up, you White Knight Pansy.

Yeah, I thought so.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I suppose the muslims are all in for support of lowering the consent age, then they could practice their pedophilia here in America too...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NY0yhqUb3I]Muslims marry little Muslim girls - YouTube[/ame]

Hey... don't our board leftards love all the muslims, and support everything they do?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
I suppose the muslims are all in for support of lowering the consent age, then they could practice their pedophilia here in America too...

Muslims marry little Muslim girls - YouTube

Hey... don't our board leftards love all the muslims, and support everything they do?

No we don't. But we understand your need to build a strawman to argue against. That way you can actually feel a little successful. :D

Muslims marry little Muslim girls - YouTube

No we don't. But we understand your need to build a strawman to argue against. That way you can actually feel a little successful. :D

The Gay Platform in Chicago Demanding the End of Age of Consent Laws is a Strawman?...

NAMBLA Marchin with Gays from Coast to Coast until they were Removed from the World Conference on Disease and Population in 1994 is a Strawman?...

The ILGA's Alliance with NAMBLA until 1994 after being outed is a Strawman?...

Seems to me that the Gay Leadership Realized that their pals in NAMBLA were Harming their Cause as Opposed to being Opposed to NAMBLA.

At least the Gay Platform out of Chicago would Indicate as much.

:)

peace...

The Gay Platform in 1972:

State:

[FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica]3. Repeal all state laws prohibiting solicitation for private voluntary sexual liaisons; and laws prohibiting prostitution, both male and female.

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica]7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.

Federal:

[/FONT]
6. Federal encouragement and support for sex education courses, prepared and taught by gay women and men, presenting homosexuality as a valid, healthy preference and lifestyle as a viable alternative to heterosexuality.
7. Appropriate executive orders, regulations and legislation banning the compiling, maintenance and dissemination of information on an individual's sexual preferences, behavior, and social and political activities for dossiers and data banks.
8. Federal funding of aid programs of gay men's and women's organizations designed to alleviate the problems encountered by Gay women and men which are engendered by an oppressive sexist society.

The 1972 Gay Rights Platform Platform created at the National Coalition of Gay Organizations Convention held in Chicago in 1972

When was the Official End of Homosexuals Demanding then End of Age of Consent Laws and Associating with NAMBLA?...

Aside from the HUGE story in 1994 that pretty much set their Agenda back about... 20 years?...

You see... Heterosexuals have "Gay" Friends and they don't Agree with them but "Tolerate" them.

Homosexuals have Friends like NAMBLA and are Sympathetic to Repealing Age of Consent Laws, but they don't Outwardly Advocate for it anymore.

They simply Quietly Tolerate their pals in NAMBLA.

Otherwise they could show me where it went from Marching with NAMBLA and Demanding the End of Age of Consent Laws to saying that those things are bad.

I'd like to see when that Change happened...

Anyone got Link?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back