Reparations: Who Gets Paid?

Reparations Child Abuse1.jpg
California Surgeon General.jpg

Try to make your point: who is responsible for the abuse you are claiming?????

Hello, PC.

With all due respect, generally speaking, I believe you, as well as a majority of our neighbors of all backgrounds are responsible for WILLFULLY ignoring our Nation's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Care Public Health Crisis, aka America's unhealthy, potentially life scarring GENERATIONAL Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from enjoying a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood that Medical Doctors and Child Development Scientists declare all children have an ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of childhood development.

Sadly, the traumatic, potential life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Maltreatment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally troubled adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute Depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human creatures, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

Mark, I look forward to reading yours, as well as my fellow citizens reply to this writing, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from SUFFERING, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potential life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. >> Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment AWARENESS PREVENTION Public Service Announcement applying to ALL American and foreign born citizens!

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE" ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence Homicide & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim

https://www.firststar.org/black-children-have-highest-abuse-rates/ by Jazelle Hunt - BlackVoiceNews

The GOOD NEWS:

According to SCIENTIFIC Medical Research, it appears Tupac was correct.

Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Cali Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris explains Childhood Trauma, Neglect, Maltreatment and ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Dr. Harris offers 'SOULutions' for ending HATE & Violence:

Early Brain Child Development SCIENTIST, Dr. Bruce D. Perry MD, PhD, spills the beans to Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Oprah Winfrey about how Childhood Trauma affects ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Kendrick Lamar Talks About His Depression and Suic!d@l Thoughts - part 2 MTV:

AFRECAN - "America's Firm Resolve To End Child Abuse & Neglect"

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

American (Children) Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our Nation's CHILD CARE Public Health Crisis; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

THUGLIFE 01.jpg
Obama Lamar terrorism.jpg
New York Times suicide.png

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Specifically, I believe these apparent caring, concerned citizens identify who is primarily responsible for significant numbers of American children and teens of African descent being deprived of enjoying a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy childhood upbringing that Medical Doctors and Child Brain Development SCIENTISTS passionately declare all kids have an ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of childhood development.

"Are Single Mothers Destroying Their Sons?" by Neko Cheri

The article:

Why Are Black Women So Argumentative?

"A Single Mother Cannot Raise A Boy To Be A Man"

'Lamenting MULTIPLE Baby Daddies' ~Jazzyslim2005

'Changing Black American Women Cannot Be Done' by BGS IBMOR

PC, I hope this reply answers your question.

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Specifically, I believe these apparent caring, concerned citizens identify who is primarily responsible for significant numbers of American children and teens of African descent being deprived of enjoying a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy childhood upbringing that Medical Doctors and Child Brain Development SCIENTISTS passionately declare all kids have an ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of childhood development.

The article:

☮♥ EndHate2021

Let me help you, as you appear unwilling or unable to get the to truth.

The Democrat Party is responsible.

1966 LBJ expanded the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program…under FDR, AFDC had been limited to widows, those who had lost their husbands and now lacked a breadwinner at home to help support the children.

Then began to loosen and expand the rules of AFDC eligibility, eventually getting to the point where any woman living alone with children could take advantage of this program. In doing so, they not only bought a large number of new votes, they also incentivized out of wedlock births and single motherhood.

As Charles Murray described in “Losing Ground,” the Great Society incentivized the same negative behaviors that cause poverty in the first place.

Millions of women discovered that they could be better off financially by not marrying.

Prior to 1957, LBJ “had never supported civil rights legislation- any civil rights legislation. In the Senate and House alike, his record was an unbroken one of votes against every civil rights bill that had ever come to a vote: against voting rights bills; against bills that would have struck at job discrimination and at segregation in other areas of American life; even against bills that would have protected blacks from lynching.” Robert Caro, “Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson, vol.3,” p. xv.

So, what happened? An epiphany? The cynic in me says it was something else…In 1964, he received 96% of the black vote, a record in presidential elections until 2008.

The holocaust of crime and poverty in black neighborhoods and cities is a direct result of liberal policies.

No doubt about it.

But don't take my word for it:

“There is, indeed, sociological literature showing that it was hardly unknown for black people to be raised by single mothers during slavery and afterward. In fact, over the last 150 years, there have always been proportionately more single-parent black homes than white ones.

However, as classic work by Robert Fogel and Stanley Engerman has shown, despite the horrors of slavery, overall, during the pre-emancipation era, about two-thirds of enslaved families had two parents — far more than today. More recent revisionist work has stressed that, while forced separations were always an important part of the picture, the two-thirds figure remained dominant (Wilma Dunaway is especially handy on this).

And this tendency continued into the Jim Crow era, contrary to a false sense one might have of daily life in a black ghetto of the 1930s and ’40s — think Richard Wright’s 12 Million Black Voices or Claude Brown’s Manchild in the Promised Land. Namely, it is wrong to suppose that, amid the misery of those neighborhoods, all but a sliver of children grew up without a dad. That is a modern phenomenon, whose current extent — fewer than one in three black children are raised by two parents — would shock even the poorest black folk 100 or even 50 years ago.”

http://hiphoprepublican.com/politics/2011/07/14/john-mcwhorter-in-defense-of-marriage-vow-passage/

"The biggest problem facing the Black community today, says Elder, is the absence of fathers. In the 1960s, most Black children were raised in two-parent households. That changed when our government’s War on Poverty began.

The handouts sent the message that it’s the government’s job, not your responsibility, to take care of you and your kids. “A mother with two children makes more money than she would make on minimum wage because of all the goodies she gets through the welfare state!”

Now, he says, Black Lives Matter actually encourages the breakup of families. Their website does say, “disrupt the Western-prescribed, nuclear family.”

That’s a Karl Marx idea straight from “The Communist Manifesto.” BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors proudly describes herself as a “trained Marxist.”

"Racism has never been more insignificant a factor in one’s success than right now.”
Ibid

The article:

☮♥ EndHate2021

1966 LBJ expanded the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program…under FDR, AFDC had been limited to widows, those who had lost their husbands and now lacked a breadwinner at home to help support the children.

Then began to loosen and expand the rules of AFDC eligibility, eventually getting to the point where any woman living alone with children could take advantage of this program. In doing so, they not only bought a large number of new votes, they also incentivized out of wedlock births and single motherhood.

As Charles Murray described in “Losing Ground,” the Great Society incentivized the same negative behaviors that cause poverty in the first place.

Millions of women discovered that they could be better off financially by not marrying.

Prior to 1957, LBJ “had never supported civil rights legislation- any civil rights legislation. In the Senate and House alike, his record was an unbroken one of votes against every civil rights bill that had ever come to a vote: against voting rights bills; against bills that would have struck at job discrimination and at segregation in other areas of American life; even against bills that would have protected blacks from lynching.” Robert Caro, “Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson, vol.3,” p. xv.

So, what happened? An epiphany? The cynic in me says it was something else…In 1964, he received 96% of the black vote, a record in presidential elections until 2008.

The holocaust of crime and poverty in black neighborhoods and cities is a direct result of liberal policies.

No doubt about it.

“There is, indeed, sociological literature showing that it was hardly unknown for black people to be raised by single mothers during slavery and afterward. In fact, over the last 150 years, there have always been proportionately more single-parent black homes than white ones.

However, as classic work by Robert Fogel and Stanley Engerman has shown, despite the horrors of slavery, overall, during the pre-emancipation era, about two-thirds of enslaved families had two parents — far more than today. More recent revisionist work has stressed that, while forced separations were always an important part of the picture, the two-thirds figure remained dominant (Wilma Dunaway is especially handy on this).

And this tendency continued into the Jim Crow era, contrary to a false sense one might have of daily life in a black ghetto of the 1930s and ’40s — think Richard Wright’s 12 Million Black Voices or Claude Brown’s Manchild in the Promised Land. Namely, it is wrong to suppose that, amid the misery of those neighborhoods, all but a sliver of children grew up without a dad. That is a modern phenomenon, whose current extent — fewer than one in three black children are raised by two parents — would shock even the poorest black folk 100 or even 50 years ago.”

http://hiphoprepublican.com/politics/2011/07/14/john-mcwhorter-in-defense-of-marriage-vow-passage/

"The biggest problem facing the Black community today, says Elder, is the absence of fathers. In the 1960s, most Black children were raised in two-parent households. That changed when our government’s War on Poverty began.

The handouts sent the message that it’s the government’s job, not your responsibility, to take care of you and your kids. “A mother with two children makes more money than she would make on minimum wage because of all the goodies she gets through the welfare state!”

Now, he says, Black Lives Matter actually encourages the breakup of families. Their website does say, “disrupt the Western-prescribed, nuclear family.”

That’s a Karl Marx idea straight from “The Communist Manifesto.” BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors proudly describes herself as a “trained Marxist.”

"Racism has never been more insignificant a factor in one’s success than right now.”
Ibid

Hi, PC. Initially, you asked me Who is responsible for the abuse I write about... according to US Government statistics on Child Neglect, Abuse & Maltreatment, I replied with an accurate statement of fact .

Had you asked me Who is responsible for creating social policies that led to Generational Child Neglect, Abuse & Maltreatment I write about, I would have replied, "For the most part, Americans supporting Democratic Party values and ideology are largely responsible for proposing and creating flawed policies that allowed understandably depressed, emotionally troubled citizens harmed by our Nation's ignorant Culture of Racism, to create fatherless families."

However, that was not the question you asked me.

Sadly, I continue to maintain that you, as well as most Americans, are unwilling to acknowledge that a significant population of apparent emotionally troubled "black" or American girls and women of African descent are irresponsibly introducing their children to a traumatic, potentially life-scarring childhood upbringing fraught with struggles, pain, hardships, depression, uncertainty, demeaning government handouts, resentment, hate, Community Violence and Community FEAR.

PC, unfortunately until Americans of all political and ethnic backgrounds recognize a significant population of apparent emotionally troubled AA females are nurturing and conditioning their children to hate Americans of Euro descent, this specific population of women who Pres. and Mrs. Obama friends characterize as inhuman b!t©hes and hoes, will continue abusing, maltreating and neglecting the emotional well-being of of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

"Blacks Are Taught To Hate America" by It's Kyou, aka Kyle.

In this broadcast Kyle reveals his father influenced him to hate. All while ignoring the fact that his mom chose to marry a hater.

I'm not hating on apparent Childhood Trauma ACEs victim-survivor Kyle, like most of us he declines to speak about his mother's faults or poor decisions that negatively impacted his life and view of life... And most likely does not want to deepen the current rift between him and his mom.

angry-white-male.jpg

child abusing terrorist.jpg
child abuse victims.jpg
Obama hate.jpg

Peace.

The article:

☮♥ EndHate2021

No doubt about it.

Ibid

Hi, PC. Initially, you asked me Who is responsible for the abuse I write about... according to US Government statistics on Child Neglect, Abuse & Maltreatment, I replied with an accurate statement of fact .

Had you asked me Who is responsible for creating social policies that led to Generational Child Neglect, Abuse & Maltreatment I write about, I would have replied, "For the most part, Americans supporting Democratic Party values and ideology are largely responsible for proposing and creating flawed policies that allowed understandably depressed, emotionally troubled citizens harmed by our Nation's ignorant Culture of Racism, to create fatherless families."

Sadly, I continue to maintain that you, as well as most Americans, are unwilling to acknowledge that a significant population of apparent emotionally troubled "black" or American girls and women of African descent are irresponsibly introducing their children to a traumatic, potentially life-scarring childhood upbringing fraught with struggles, pain, hardships, depression, uncertainty, demeaning government handouts, resentment, hate, Community Violence and Community FEAR.

PC, unfortunately until Americans of all political and ethnic backgrounds recognize a significant population of apparent emotionally troubled AA females are nurturing and conditioning their children to hate Americans of Euro descent, this specific population of women who Pres. and Mrs. Obama friends characterize as inhuman b!t©hes and hoes, will continue abusing, maltreating and neglecting the emotional well-being of of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

In this broadcast Kyle reveals his father influenced him to hate. All while ignoring the fact that his mom chose to marry a hater.

I'm not hating on apparent Childhood Trauma ACEs victim-survivor Kyle, like most of us he declines to speak about his mother's faults or poor decisions that negatively impacted his life and view of life... And most likely does not want to deepen the current rift between him and his mom.

View attachment 441853
View attachment 441848View attachment 441854View attachment 441850

Peace.

"Hi, PC. Initially, you asked me Who is responsible for the abuse I write about... according to US Government statistics on Child Neglect, Abuse & Maltreatment, I replied with an accurate statement of fact . "

Hi.

No, you replied with a great degree of bloviation.

For some reason the real answer isn't one you wish to admit.

The article:

☮♥ EndHate2021

No doubt about it.

Ibid

View attachment 441853
View attachment 441848View attachment 441854View attachment 441850

Peace.

"For the most part, Americans supporting Democratic Party values and ideology are largely responsible for proposing and creating flawed policies that allowed understandably depressed, emotionally troubled citizens harmed by our Nation's ignorant Culture of Racism, to create fatherless families."

Done.

Ms. PC. I'm curious to learn your response to this question >>>
View attachment 441891

State the question.

Here's the question

View attachment 441908

Stop hiding behind memes and state the question.

I called your bluff.

So there really is no question.
View attachment 442500View attachment 442499

Still can't articulate a simple question about your concerns????

View attachment 441891

State the question.

Here's the question

View attachment 441908

I called your bluff.

My concerns about what issue or issues are you referring to, PC?

Peace.

View attachment 441891

State the question.

Here's the question

View attachment 441908

I called your bluff.

Peace.

You asked my opinion, yet you are unable to put the question in words.

What are you afraid of?

View attachment 441891

State the question.

Here's the question

View attachment 441908

I called your bluff.

Peace.

What are you afraid of?

Hi, PC. One of my many fears is YOU, an apathetic, willfully ígnorant citizen who for whatever reasons, chooses to ignore the FACT that for decades untold numbers of American kids and teens of African descent, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, have been SUFFERING our Nation's highest rates of potential life scarring Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment at the hands of a significant population of apparent emotionally troubled, SELFISH, apathetic, incompetent teen and adult mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well-being of the children they chose to create, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably well adjusted teen and adult citizen caring about their own well-being (NY Times May 18, 2015 – Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers), as well as the welfare of their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

"Black Children Have The Highest Abuse Rates," by BlackVoiceNews

New York Times suicide.png
kendrick-lamar-mtv.jpg
kendrick lamar family.jpg
KendrickLamarPolice.jpg
child abusing terrorist.jpg
child abuse victims.jpg
JayZ_DomesticTerrorism.jpg
Obama Jones terrorism.jpg
ETpuCNEWkAERrLz.jpg

Peace.

View attachment 441891

State the question.

Here's the question

View attachment 441908

I called your bluff.

Peace.

What are you afraid of?

Hi, PC. One of my many fears is YOU, an apathetic, willfully ígnorant citizen who for whatever reasons, chooses to ignore the FACT that for decades untold numbers of American kids and teens of African descent, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, have been SUFFERING our Nation's highest rates of potential life scarring Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment at the hands of a significant population of apparent emotionally troubled, SELFISH, apathetic, incompetent teen and adult mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well-being of the children they chose to create, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably well adjusted teen and adult citizen caring about their own well-being (NY Times May 18, 2015 – Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers), as well as the welfare of their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

View attachment 442996View attachment 442998View attachment 443000View attachment 443001View attachment 443003View attachment 443004View attachment 443005View attachment 443006View attachment 443007

Peace.

Stop the spam.

If you aren't bright enough to formulate a sentence, get lost.

Hello, Ms. Political Chic.

During this broadcast California Surgeon General and pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP, speaks about the need to create a NATIONAL MOVEMENT for educating Child Caregivers about a potential life scarring medical disease known as Childhood Trauma or Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs).

Ms. Political Chic, I would like to thank you for helping me, aid Doctor Harris, as well as other medical professionals who are passionately attempting to educate Child Caregivers about our Nation's Child Care Public Health CRISIS.

Ms Political Chic, your intelligent, well thought out replies to my writings, as well as the other content I shared in this thread are very much appreciated.

Peace.

DearMomBeAdvised.jpg

View attachment 441891

State the question.

Here's the question

View attachment 441908

I called your bluff.

Peace.

What are you afraid of?

View attachment 442996View attachment 442998View attachment 443000View attachment 443001View attachment 443003View attachment 443004View attachment 443005View attachment 443006View attachment 443007

Peace.

Stop the spam.

If you aren't bright enough to formulate a sentence, get lost.

Forum List

Back