Reparations for slavery could have reduced Covid-19 transmission and deaths in the US, Harvard study says

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

I’m guessing they mean because they’d be more likely to have access to better healthcare. if not, I’m confused

5ff9885fd4ce9.jpeg

I’m guessing they mean because they’d be more likely to have access to better healthcare. if not, I’m confused

Poverty keeps blacks more densely populated would be my guess as to where they went with this, but I am not bothering reading. I am just trying to think up a guerilla glue tie-in to this subject.

No, simply pure unadulterated horshit for it's own sake. No reason needed to shout "Gimme!!" and expect freebies.

Sending the vaccine to blacks is racist. Whites just want to use blacks as lab rats for experimentation.

No, simply pure unadulterated horshit for it's own sake. No reason needed to shout "Gimme!!" and expect freebies.

Isn't that what you got from black folks for a couple of centuries.

No. And I'm not that old.

African Blacks were paid good money for their produce; BLACK SLAVES!!! You need to get reparations from Africa!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back