Zone1 Reparations debate

I know Al the above. However to outrightly say that EVERY Black American 🇺🇸 is just ridiculous and will never happen

i understand the above. However to say that EVERY Black Person is entitled is ridiculous and will never happen
Every black person is entitled. But I doubt if the very rich blacks will worry too much about getting reparations so as a matter of reality everybody black won't get them. But what can be done is provide every black person who doesn't not earn the median white income, supplemental income to meet the white median income for the next 35-40 years, then at the end of that time examine where things are.

Let's start with this admission from Flash.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Don't lie and pretend this is the only white person in America that has done this or is doing it now.
You‘ve repeated that ONE guy’s post a zillion times. So what? So some people are racist. Some people are antisemitic. There are 200 million adults.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Don't lie and pretend this is the only white person in America that has done this or is doing it now.
Affirmative action was racist

You keep posting the same bovine excrement post. I’m sure you would post them if you could find any other examples. Your act is really stale.

Every black person is entitled. But I doubt if the very rich blacks will worry too much about getting reparations so as a matter of reality everybody black won't get them. But what can be done is provide every black person who doesn't not earn the median white income, supplemental income to meet the white median income for the next 35-40 years, then at the end of that time examine where things are.
Thirty five to forty years? That’s idiotic. That would be nearly a hundred and seventy years of preferential treatment when slavery in the UNITED STATES only lasted ninety years from 1776 to 1860.

So nothing. Why should people who did nothing wrong suffer? How does that make anything right?
Let's see, there is the 100 years of white Jim Crow after slavery and the racism practiced now by people who pretend they've done nothing while continuing the same racism.

Affirmative action was racist
Wrong. AA is about equal protection. White men are not entitled to all the jobs or even a majority of them. They are 36 percent of the population. But they are 70-80 percent of all employees or owners. Only the ignorant make the claim you do.

So, Hypothetically if you’re Black and “ blue collar” you should make the same salary as a white color individual BLACK, WHITE , or any other race ?? 😆 😂 😂

Let's see, there is the 100 years of white Jim Crow after slavery and the racism practiced now by people who pretend they've done nothing while continuing the same racism.
The vast majority of white people had nothing to do with Jim Crow and don’t practice racism today except in your imagination,

Fuck reparations.

Vast sums of taxpayer dollars have already been wasted on black people. They're never satisfied, and they never change - so fuck them.

All they've ever done for America is cause never-ending problems: sky high crime rates, the destruction of our schools and entire neighborhoods. Disgusting riots. Unbelievable levels of thievery, violence, and destruction of businesses.

If anything, it is blacks who owe all other Americans reparations because of all the brainless damage and crime blacks have inflicted on this country.

Last edited:
The reality of this discussion is that you are trying to remove whites from any responsibility and that you limit the reparations demands only to slavery. Slavery did not end anything and that's the trouble with arguments those like you try making.
Which whites today are responsible? You can’t get reparations because individual whites don’t like your skin color.

Giving out straight cash, will not work. It must come in the form of grants for property, education, certifications, etc., Cash will not end well.

The reality of this discussion is that you are trying to remove whites from any responsibility and that you limit the reparations demands only to slavery. Slavery did not end anything and that's the trouble with arguments those like you try making.
What are whites responsible for?

Forum List

Back