Rep who called Trump mother fkr says stop having sex with us gentlemen find somebody else

Pretty telling that liberals vote in a woman who admits she says the word "motherfucker" to her son. What woman would do that? A LIBERAL.

she was being HONEST------every time I hear a lady dressed in FULL
COSTUME-----utter the equivalent terms in Arabic------in front of her
toddlers, I JUMP. Long ago-----when my baby was but a baby-----
a repairman in my apartment hit his finger with his hammer and
shouted " F&%k" I jumped and glanced at my baby who was SO
INTRIGUED by my reaction that he giggled and repeated the term
for weeks. -------pay attention to the words muslim kids use-----I cannot
write them------I will be banned if I do

The so-called "Christians" are actively supporting this notion.

A) You have no idea what religion I am or am not

B) It is a fact that devout Muslim women are to give their men sex any time they wish to have something other than the camel they have been having sex with

In fact , she's such a devout Muslim that she has to wear her hijaab while in Congress, but no so devout as that doesn't obey the koran when it comes to women leaving the home unattended.

Of course this is right up there with the stupid bitch down in Florida who wanted to wear her veil in her DL picture, never mind the fact that her religion would teach that she is not allowed to drive .

It's high time for the adults in this country to step up and tell you liberals "enough" yall need to be spanked and sent to bed while the adults fix this country.

she has the vocabulary of a devout muslim woman-----in translation

No, she doesn't. I've spent a lot of time in the Middle East and in fact speak Arabic. Muslim women over there absolutely do not talk like that, not even in private, let alone to retell the story of their vulgarity .

Oh---they don't say it in ENGLISH------c'mon You missed lots despite your
questionable knowledge of Arabic

My questionable knowledge of Arabic lol . Studying Muslims is what I do for a living. I most definitely speak Arabic. And no, devout Muslim women in the Middle East do not curse, at least not in any area where someone might overhear them.

You definitely do not understand the culture if you think it is acceptable for women to curse in Muslim countries.

oh----I am female I have much more access than do you. What do you
call "curse"? Of course, they do not <heaven forfend> ---BLASPHEME. Is that what you mean by "curse" ? Referring to a
KAFFIR as a -------uhm.....you know what...... is not blasphemy. In fact,
it is acceptable even in mosques

She's allegedly a devout Muslim woman, I'm pretty sure that means her husband doesn't have to ask permission before having sex with her.

B) It is a fact that devout Muslim women are to give their men sex any time they wish to have something other than the camel they have been having sex with

In fact , she's such a devout Muslim that she has to wear her hijaab while in Congress, but no so devout as that doesn't obey the koran when it comes to women leaving the home unattended.

Of course this is right up there with the stupid bitch down in Florida who wanted to wear her veil in her DL picture, never mind the fact that her religion would teach that she is not allowed to drive .

It's high time for the adults in this country to step up and tell you liberals "enough" yall need to be spanked and sent to bed while the adults fix this country.
A) I never said anything about your personal religion
B)
She's allegedly a devout Muslim woman, I'm pretty sure that means her husband doesn't have to ask permission before having sex with her.

Dingbat::

A) I never said anything about your personal religion
B) Radical right-wing "Christian" cults teach the same thing
C) She does not wear a hijab. Check out her pictures. The "not leaving home unattended" only applies in Saudi Arabia, which is under the grip of an extreme version of Islam called Wahabism. It is the only country in which women are not allowed to drive and, in any event, the law was recently changed.

I live in an area with a significant Muslim population. Of course women drive. Many Muslim women do not wear a hijab. This is a personal choice. The ones that choose to, often go about in hijab, pants/jeans, and sneakers.

Now do your homework because you don't know what you are talking about..

As for "adults," we certainly aren't going to find many among the right-wing bimbos. I especially loved the one who thought that if women swallowed tiny cameras, their reproductive organs could be examined!
As long as we've got you here, could you explain this:

I really don't get it.

the entire MUTHAFUKIN gaggle are very unoriginal. They act like high school freshmen kids who are really excited when they are first introduced
to the racier of the Greek plays and-----such scriptural writings as the
Kama Sudtra---------like the kids invented it. -------It is hard for me to see
sluts like Rashida as a person ADULT enough to be a congressman
She isn't if her comments just after being sworn in are any indication. She has a junior high level outlook on life.

Nobody is promoting "killing innocents," drama queen. The right to physical sovereignty the right to privacy, and the right to freedom of religion are too important not to fight for.
What "religion" are you thinking of that promotes abortion?

Nobody is promoting "killing innocents," drama queen. The right to physical sovereignty the right to privacy, and the right to freedom of religion are too important not to fight for.

the religion of progressiveness, of course.

And I'm in full agreement with them, more stupid liberals need to be aborting their offspring.

It is NOT a matter of any religion that, as you say, "promotes abortion." I actually don't know of any that does and you cannot name any. But while some religious sects prohibit abortion, people who have terminations obviously have other religious beliefs, or do not subscribe to a particular religion.There is no reason to force them to abide by your sectarian beliefs just because they are pregnant. I doubt that a woman who chooses to have an abortion is someone who has chosen to adhere to your particular religious sect.
If I were a member of a pacifist sect, would you give up your guns based on my belief, even if you did not share it?

It is NOT a matter of any religion that, as you say, "promotes abortion." I actually don't know of any that does and you cannot name any.
Well you did call it a matter of a "right to religion" so of course someone naturally wonders what religion that is, and of course you can't think of one, not surprisingly.

But while some religious sects prohibit abortion, people who have terminations obviously have other religious beliefs, or do not subscribe to a particular religion.There is no reason to force them to abide by your sectarian beliefs just because they are pregnant. I doubt that a woman who chooses to have an abortion is someone who has chosen to adhere to your particular religious sect.
I have a respect for human life. That's my religion. While I realize having an unwanted child is a terrible burden I don't think it matches the burden of having your life snuffed out because you are considered inconvenient.
Whether you respect my religion or not (whatever that may be) I would like to think you would respect a human life
and it's dignity no matter what your views are.

It is NOT a matter of any religion that, as you say, "promotes abortion." I actually don't know of any that does and you cannot name any.
Well you did call it a matter of a "right to religion" so of course someone naturally wonders what religion that is, and of course you can't think of one, not surprisingly.

But while some religious sects prohibit abortion, people who have terminations obviously have other religious beliefs, or do not subscribe to a particular religion.There is no reason to force them to abide by your sectarian beliefs just because they are pregnant. I doubt that a woman who chooses to have an abortion is someone who has chosen to adhere to your particular religious sect.
I have a respect for human life. That's my religion. While I realize having an unwanted child is a terrible burden I don't think it matches the burden of having your life snuffed out because you are considered inconvenient.
Whether you respect my religion or not (whatever that may be) I would like to think you would respect a human life
and it's dignity no matter what your views are.
I said the right to make one's choice of religion. You obviously have made your choice as an individual. But others have the same right.. You have a right to select your particular beliefs, but so does everyone else. If you don't want to have an abortion because of your beliefs, no one should force you to do so. Your assertion about respecting a human life is merely a restatement of the beliefs that you have chosen for yourself.

Forum List

Back