Rep. Tancredo v. Rep. Gutierrez

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Yeah, boy! Let's get this party started. Call us all racists. Please. And keep doing it. While you're a member of "La Raza," aka "The Race," no less.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/03/reps_tancredo_g.php

Hispanics feel entitled to use violence against any American who seeks to protect the borders. Even the Hispanics in suits and ties walking around the Congress. That's what you call an invasion of your country, white man. Are you getting the g-d picture here?

I like Rep. Tancredo. He is not racist however. He advocates stopping the illegal flow and opening the legal flow, thus making them a net gain rather than a net drain on society through taxation.

He also believes in changing the Treaty so that they will bring back Mexican Nationals if they are facing the Death Penalty here in the US rather than allowing them to roam free when they refuse to extradite.

Neither of these are racist. Allowing them to immigrate through the front door while closing the back door is not inherently racist.

no1tovote4 said:
Neither of these are racist. Allowing them to immigrate through the front door while closing the back door is not inherently racist.

I think WJ's point, which I agree with, is that calling people racist while belonging to La Raza, an inherently racist organization, is the pot calling the kettle black.

Forum List

Back