Rep. Scalise: "What Is Adam Schiff Trying To Hide" With Secret Hearings?

That's because they didn't want Page copying Stroke-off's answers when they questioned her the next day. These two were in cahoots with each other and the quest was trying to find out who is lying and who is not.
Exactly the point of all closed door hearings, dipshit. As I have already stated more than once. See post 71.

I seen your post dipshit. There has never been an "impeachment inquiry" until now. It's never been done before. Now show me two of the people the commies dragged in for questioning where their testimony needed to be separated from each other like the FBI lovers.
Sondland, Volker, Taylor, Bolton, and Yovanovitch all need to be questioned separately when it is a matter of this importance.

What importance, looking for a reason to overturn last election? After all, they stated that was their goal before Trump even entered the White House. Looking for a crime to fit the penalty.

So pleasing to see Democrats so dedicated to securing President Trump's landslide re-election.

The public is sick of the Democrat antics and turning away in disgust. Many will turn to supporting President Trump but many more, disgusted yet thinking theselves "loyal" will stay an home election day. Or just get drunk. Again.
So interesting to see that trumpanzees are all in for criminals.
That's right...Yes We Can

It's OUR turn now

Trump's turn....the patriots turn now!:2up:
So, what is trump hiding?
Hmmm, that he's trying to uncover
something that may have been covered up
that should be uncovered

Forum List

Back