Rep. Scalise: "What Is Adam Schiff Trying To Hide" With Secret Hearings?

politics 101

The reasons Pelosi is not planning a vote are both practical and political: Taking the step of passing a formal impeachment inquiry resolution is a complicated and time-consuming endeavor that has political downsides, from drafting the exact language of the resolution, to holding a complicated floor debate and to putting some members in a tough spot.
Moreover, having a vote on an impeachment inquiry resolution would give Republicans an opening to argue they should have subpoena power like in past impeachment proceedings, something that Democrats would almost certainly never allow.

TOO DEEP FOR TRUMPDRONES ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THE END

IOW. . . . it would involve respecting the wishes of democratically elected representatives from across this nation.

It is far easier to impose a tyrannical regime to get your way! :113:

That is pretty much what folks are saying! It is nice to have you admit it, and that at least, folks on both sides can agree on something!

politics 101

The reasons Pelosi is not planning a vote are both practical and political: Taking the step of passing a formal impeachment inquiry resolution is a complicated and time-consuming endeavor that has political downsides, from drafting the exact language of the resolution, to holding a complicated floor debate and to putting some members in a tough spot.
Moreover, having a vote on an impeachment inquiry resolution would give Republicans an opening to argue they should have subpoena power like in past impeachment proceedings, something that Democrats would almost certainly never allow.

TOO DEEP FOR TRUMPDRONES ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THE END

Oh, so that's the reason......

The reason she isn't doing things the right way is because it's too much work? Well if it's too much work for her, maybe it's time she retire.

In short, they have not thing substantial in which to impeach the President on. No misdemeanors and no high crimes. The reason for the secrecy is because they want to make up a bunch of lies with the people they supposedly interviewed, and of course, the MSM will print it as fact.

They tried to lie about Trump's phone call, and that didn't go over very well because everybody read the transcript. So now give nobody anything to read, and make up the same lies.

Last edited:
Is this an Impeachment inquiry OR A FUCKING KANGAROO COURT HEARING.....WHERE IS THE FUCKING TRANSPARENCY YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST are always yelling about?????

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) said House Intel Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) wants to impeach President Donald Trump behind closed doors in an interview Monday with FOX Business Network's Maria Bartiromo on 'Mornings With Maria.'

"Well, this is part of Adam Schiff's -- it's like a kangaroo court he set up, but they've got this shroud of secrecy, where they want to drip out things that they want to allude to, they make false accusations to try to," Scalise said. "And so, why Adam Schiff continues to hide in secret the Volker testimony, he was already starting to leak out some things that were false about it, and everybody else that listened -- or was participating in the Volker testimony said that Schiff was being disinformative."

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ..
Quit lying. There are no secret hearings. Doesn't the minority whip talk to his own people that are on the committees in question? Who but the terminally stupid would believe this ish?
Can we watch them on CSPAN?...Then they're fucking secret.
You don't get to make up your own definition.

Please post for me the transcripts of todays hearings.

I always think for myself, as you know, and don't take sides on any issue until I review the first hand evidence.

I don't watch TEE VEE news, So I need the testimony, including the administrations cross examinations of all the witnesses.

HAVE YOU SEEN, HEARD, OR READ about any cross examinations or positive things from these hearings from the administration's cross examinations? I need to hear BOTH sides. . thus far, I have only heard media leaks of one side.

Please post the other side here as PROOF that the hearings are not being conducted under a cloud of secrecy.

HUH?

so you want to hear the side that leaked, leak, saying that they leaked ?

mmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaa.

Is this an Impeachment inquiry OR A FUCKING KANGAROO COURT HEARING.....WHERE IS THE FUCKING TRANSPARENCY YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST are always yelling about?????

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) said House Intel Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) wants to impeach President Donald Trump behind closed doors in an interview Monday with FOX Business Network's Maria Bartiromo on 'Mornings With Maria.'

"Well, this is part of Adam Schiff's -- it's like a kangaroo court he set up, but they've got this shroud of secrecy, where they want to drip out things that they want to allude to, they make false accusations to try to," Scalise said. "And so, why Adam Schiff continues to hide in secret the Volker testimony, he was already starting to leak out some things that were false about it, and everybody else that listened -- or was participating in the Volker testimony said that Schiff was being disinformative."

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ..
Quit lying. There are no secret hearings. Doesn't the minority whip talk to his own people that are on the committees in question? Who but the terminally stupid would believe this ish?

Please post for me the transcripts of today's hearings.

I always think for myself, as you know, and don't take sides on any issue until I review the first hand evidence.

I don't watch TEE VEE news, So I need the testimony, including the administrations cross examinations of all the witnesses.

HAVE YOU SEEN, HEARD, OR READ about any cross examinations or positive things from these hearings from the administration's cross examinations? I need to hear BOTH sides. . thus far, I have only heard media leaks of one side.

Please post the other side here as PROOF that the hearings are not being conducted under a cloud of secrecy.

HUH?

iu

I want to have the hearing held in the public. Tell me why they aren't. Tell me why the only news of them that is leaked to the press is damaging to the administration.

Why does the administration not get to see what they are accused of? Why do they not get to see the charges? Why do they not get the chance for cross?

Correct, the dictionary does:

adjective

done, made, or conducted without the knowledge of others: secret negotiations.

kept from the knowledge of any but the initiated or privileged: a secret password.

faithful or cautious in keeping confidential matters confidential; close-mouthed; reticent.

designed or working to escape notice, knowledge, or observation: a secret drawer; the secret police.

Definition of secret | Dictionary.com

I think it's pretty clear: the democrats are trying to find anything they can to discredit Trump, whether it has anything to do with Ukraine or not. IOW, it's a witch-hunt paid for by our tax dollars on top of the Mueller investigation. "Orange man bad" is all they got, and the voters aren't too happy about all this bullshit. All this time and effort spent on political opposition research instead of what really matters to the average American. I sincerely hope the Dems lose really big next November; what we have now IMHO is dereliction of duty on their part.

I think it's pretty clear: the democrats are trying to find anything they can to discredit Trump, whether it has anything to do with Ukraine or not. IOW, it's a witch-hunt paid for by our tax dollars on top of the Mueller investigation. "Orange man bad" is all they got, and the voters aren't too happy about all this bullshit. All this time and effort spent on political opposition research instead of what really matters to the average American. I sincerely hope the Dems lose really big next November; what we have now IMHO is dereliction of duty on their part.

The Democrats know they will lose big next election. That's why they are in desperation mode. While Biden can't pack a high school cafeteria, Trump is selling out having just as many people outside waiting to get in as people inside.

Then there is the investigation by Barr they have to worry about. They need to try and deflect what he digs up. They think this will do it.

HUH?

iu

I want to have the hearing held in the public. Tell me why they aren't. Tell me why the only news of them that is leaked to the press is damaging to the administration.

Why does the administration not get to see what they are accused of? Why do they not get to see the charges? Why do they not get the chance for cross?

bullshit back -

tell me why Trump isnt complying with congress and continues to stonewall anything, and everything that comes his way - ya know since you want transparency -

HUH?

iu

long story short red about articles of impeachment-

did bill sit in with the house when they were deciding what to charge him with to impeach him ?

you clowns are funny -

HUH?

iu

bullshit back -

tell me why Trump isnt complying with congress and continues to stonewall anything, and everything that comes his way - ya know since you want transparency -
WH-Counsel-letter-10-08-19-450x362.jpg

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/PAC-Letter-10.08.2019.pdf

I already told you, I use primary sources. If you want, I will give you the telephone transcript and the "whistle-blower complaint" as well.

I am telling you, the whole thing is a farce as far as I have been able to discern. Otherwise, these elites would not keep it all secret.

image.jpg

HUH?

iu

did bill sit in with the house when they were deciding what to charge him with to impeach him ?

you clowns are funny -

You might find us "funny" but we not only President now, we be President next term too. :04:

HUH?

iu

you clowns are funny -

You might find us "funny" but we not only President now, we be President next term too. :04:

I'll respond to that with a Schiff Face parody.

"What do you mean funny? Funny how, funny like a clown? Do I muse you or something?"

HUH?

iu

you clowns are funny -

thus spake 41 loyalists -

:hands:

HUH?

iu

you clowns are funny -
That's sort of comparing apples to oranges.

Why doesn't the House call for a special counsel if they think there is something serious going on?

Is the House re-hashing the Mueller report behind closed doors? Are you trying to compare what is going on with the Starr report. . . or are you just being desperate now to not look like an ass?

:dunno:

HUH?

iu

you clowns are funny -

Damned right I'm a loyalist. If my President told me to stick your head in a toilet and flush it, I'd do that without a second thought.

:21:

HUH?

iu

you clowns are funny -

Damned right I'm a loyalist. If my President told me to stick your head in a toilet and flush it, I'd do that without a second thought.
Not exactly shooting someone on 5th Avenue, but it is assault and confirms my belief that the Trump loyalists are violent sh*ts who laugh about it, as the recent video shown at a conference for his supporters attests.

iu

you clowns are funny -

Not exactly shooting someone on 5th Avenue, but it is assault and confirms my belief that the Trump loyalists are violent sh*ts who laugh about it, as the recent video shown at a conference for his supporters attests.

You don't know the half of it. You have half of this country sitting, waiting, armed to the teeth in anticipation of a civil war, and the other half of this country doing everything they can to provoke a civil war by overturning a constitutionally-valid presidential election.

you clowns are funny -

You don't know the half of it. You have half of this country sitting, waiting, armed to the teeth in anticipation of a civil war, and the other half of this country doing everything they can to provoke a civil war by overturning a constitutionally-valid presidential election.
Like I said, you're violent sh*ts and it can't be tolerated. You're even losing military support after the disgraceful way allies have been abandoned. If y'all are sitting there armed, I say it's because of a guilty conscience.

Like I said, you're violent sh*ts and it can't be tolerated. You're even losing military support after the disgraceful way allies have been abandoned. If y'all are sitting there armed, I say it's because of a guilty conscience.

For many years leftists have been complaining about getting out of the middle-east; we can't keep getting our solders killed for oil companies they said.

Now you finally have somebody that's doing just that, and you bitch because he's not a member of your party.

Forum List

Back