Rep Question

It's because you're a stingy ass with reps...It's not a time thing, but how many you spread around.

That's how it works.

Ahhh, Well I don't neg people usually unless they hit me first. Once in a while if someone says something that really pisses me off maybe but I certainly don't make a habit of it. Not about to go around negging people just so I Can hit this one guy. lol

Guess he must do it alot if he can hit me so often :)

It's because you're a stingy ass with reps...It's not a time thing, but how many you spread around.

That's how it works.

Ahhh, Well I don't neg people usually unless they hit me first. Once in a while if someone says something that really pisses me off maybe but I certainly don't make a habit of it. Not about to go around negging people just so I Can hit this one guy. lol

You can Pos Rep too, you know. Same end in completing the Cycle.

So,

why is it that I have received at least 5 Neg Reps from the same person this month, yet every single time I try and rep him back it says I have to spread some around first?

How can he neg me over and over and I can not neg him back?

He is repping more people than you it would seem...how many reps have you sent out this past week?

That's how it works.

You don't have to spread neg around.

You do need to spread some kind of rep around, whether pos or neg.

If you've already repped at least a dozen people since the last time you repped him, and you still can't neg him, then something is off. If you haven't, then that's probably the answer.

Edit: what Intense said.

That's how it works.

my gawd. He's been here @ 5 yrs and is now just learning the benefits of spreading rep around? Stingy is right or he doesn't get much pos-reps to return the favor. Figures.

My masterpiece. :)

Missourian gave me three neg reps in one day

Can't do this anymore...but it gave him a taste of his own medicine in triplicate.

Neg Rep...pos rep your buddies on a spread the wealth tour...neg 'em again...another whirlwind santa claus pos rep tour, anyone you're on speaking terms with...and the hat trick neg... :lol:

And you know, after that, SpidermanTuba and I got along quite well.

Last edited:
My masterpiece. :)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/73164-missourian-gave-me-three-neg-reps-in-one-day.html

Can't do this anymore...but it gave him a taste of his own medicine in triplicate.

Neg Rep...pos rep your buddies on a spread the wealth tour...neg 'em again...another whirlwind santa claus pos rep tour, anyone you're on speaking terms with...and the hat trick neg... :)

And you know, after that, SpidermanTuba and I got along quite well.

how do you get on with ohpopadoop... or how ever he spells it? :tongue:

It's weird that people ONLY neg rep. I'd say I pos rep people about three times more than I neg rep.

I usually only neg rep for spamming and off-topic abuse.

But I sympathise with the problem. When I was being stalked here the guy would neg rep me religiously 3 times a week - I couldn't keep up with that!

my gawd. He's been here @ 5 yrs and is now just learning the benefits of spreading rep around? Stingy is right or he doesn't get much pos-reps to return the favor. Figures.

LOL. Just lazy :)

Forum List

Back