Rep. Paul Gosar is being promoted as a 'featured guest' at an upcoming white nationalist event scheduled on Hitler's birthday

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I’m sure there is a perfectly good explanation for this!

:popcorn:

Has anyone considered the possibility that Paul Gosar might actually be a white nationalist?

From the article:

The Arizona Republican is being heralded as a "featured guest" at the upcoming American Populist Social, hosted by the ultra-conservative political group American Populist Union in Tempe, Arizona, later this month.

The nonprofit has ties to a group of white nationalists known as groypers, according to The Arizona Mirror. Per the Anti-Defamation League, "groypers are a loose network of alt-right figures who are vocal supporters of white supremacist and 'America First' podcaster Nick Fuentes."

Fuentes is known for promoting racist and antisemitic views, and the ADL has called the 23-year-old Fuentes a "well-known white supremacist pundit and organizer."

1. Who determined that the American Populist group is 'Ultra-conservative'? What aspects of the group put them in that category?
2. Where did they establish that this group has ties to a group of white nationalists called 'groypers'? Says according to the Arizona Mirror, so we're supposed to take them at their word?
3. Who runs and pays for the Anti Defamation League and are they 'ultra leftist'?
4. Who at the ADL determined that Fuentes is promoting racism and is a 'white supremacist', and based on what criteria?

That's my problem with these articles, they throw out all of this crap information and you have no idea where it originated from or who it originated from and what their motives are, and they all have agendas and motives. I believe very little of what I read put out by a media owned by the left.

Has anyone considered the possibility that Paul Gosar might actually be a white nationalist?

The link you provided offers a hyperlink to the source of its claim that Gosar “is” a featured speaker. Clicking that hyperlink reveals —
NO MENTION WHATSOEVER of Gosar. It does list some other “featured speaker.”

Maybe (let’s call this spitballing) the accuracy of the OP linked article is at least a bit “questionable .”

Russia has named the "Butcher of Bucha" as Maxim "Tesak" Martsinkevich, close associate of neo-nazi Azov battalion member, Sergie "Malyuta" Korotkikh. Linking to Vicky and Hunter for Ukraine, Korotkikh mouthed off about the US capitol riots on 7 Jan:

"We Know What To Do"

Russia has named the "Butcher of Bucha" as Maxim "Tesak" Martsinkevich, close associate of neo-nazi Azov battalion member, Sergie "Malyuta" Korotkikh. Linking to Vicky and Hunter for Ukraine, Korotkikh mouthed off about the US capitol riots on 7 Jan:

"We Know What To Do"
Well THAT certainly addresses the OP question.

"We Know What To Do"

Well they look like group of decent fellers. Maybe we could get them an invite to the next Capitol protest. :laughing0301:

1649344564176.png

Who cares.

The Clintons get paid half a million bucks every time they talk to the Russians.

Who cares.

The nazi pocket at Mariupol is about to be eliminated. Trust the Russians on that one.

Forum List

Back