Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Wins GOP Primary in Georgia

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
More good news my friends!!!!! :2up:

"U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene defeated five challengers Tuesday in a GOP primary race that tested how her conservative Georgia constituents judged her turbulent freshman term.

She will face the winner of a three-way Democratic primary in northwest Georgia’s 14th District, a seat drawn to give Republicans a huge advantage, in November."

1653448986201.png

The statist left REALLY bungled it with the BLM/Antifa fiascos. BLM alone has co$t the American taxpayers untold millions of dollars & wiped out many small businesses for good, add to that the piss poor performance of the Biden administration(inflation alone) & I really do believe there will be a STIFF price for the statist left to pay. & Marjorie Taylor Greene looks to be the first installment of that stiff price that the statist left will be paying for in SPADES! I also believe that IF Gov. Ron DeSantis or Prez. Trump takes the POTUS position after the upcoming midterm elections that Prez Biden & his administration will NOT be given the customary pardon by either Trump or DeSantis. Prez. Nixon made it out of office unscathed though humiliated & discredited but I think there are enough of the American constituency today that want to see prez. Biden & company served up on a platter that it will happen., IF big Joe is still upright.

"U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene defeated five challengers Tuesday in a GOP primary race that tested how her conservative Georgia constituents judged her turbulent freshman term.

She will face the winner of a three-way Democratic primary in northwest Georgia’s 14th District, a seat drawn to give Republicans a huge advantage, in November."

View attachment 649211

LOL

Yet more evidence Republicans are batshit crazy. :cuckoo:

While I do not agree with MTG on many things, there is something she has done I do agree with. She calls for a vote count. This way during the proxy voting all had to come and cast their vote.

The dumber they are, the more teabaggers LOVE them.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG
·
10h

Our nation needs to take a serious look at the state of mental health today. Sometimes meds can be the problem. America is failing our youngest generations from decades of rejecting good moral values and teachings. We don’t need more gun control. We need to return to God.

There should be a "Marshall law" against that.

Following Tuesday's mass shooting at a Texas elementary school, Arizona GOP congressman Paul Gosar spread a false and transphobic claim that the suspected shooter was a "transsexual leftist illegal alien."

Gosar tweeted the claim even though authorities had already identified the suspect as an 18-year-old male resident of Uvalde, where the shooting occurred.

June 9 2021
"I understand, from what's been testified to the Forest Service and the BLM, you want very much to work on the issue of climate change," Gohmert said, referring to the Bureau of Land Management.

"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon's orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth's orbit around the sun.
We know there's been significant solar flare activity," he said. "And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate."

Then, the classic...............by their dear leader.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

More proof that republicans are as mentally unstable as MTG
They need plenty of people like her. Give it back. Progs are not used to it. If this fails real hardliners need to be elected at first local elections, then state Reps and State Senatoirs up to the federal level. If they need armed guards and even violence prescribed, then that is where it goes. They will of course have resistance from the Progs and The Repub establishment. But this is doable. For it is surviving.

MTG said in her victory speech on Tuesday:

:up:

"Sending me back to Washington will send a message to the bloodsucking establishment: It is we who will set the policy agenda for the next decade and not them," 47-year-old Greene said in her victory speech, per the outlet. "We're going to start speaking the truth more forcefully and more loudly than ever before."

Imagine a Trump / MTG ticket.
Personally, and though a disinterested observer, I would suggest such a ticket would be a fantagasm for the DNC, and most all Democrats. Meaning, if anyone thought that Sarah Palin dragged down McCain's prospects......well, Greene as the 'next-in-line' would be an anchor hard-shot straight to the bottom.

But, dammit! ...... it could be fun.
Tweedledee and Tweedledumb's Most Excellent Adventure
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump & Greene
Two Bat Shit Crazy dudes.

Now, THAT is funny merde'.
A hat-tip to poster Winco for the ready wit.

View attachment 649211
Mac will be here shortly to tell the people of Georgia that they are no longer allowed to vote because he doesn't trust them to make the correct decision.

Forum List

Back