Rep. marjorie taylor greene Says Democrats Are ‘Destroying God’s Creation’ By Supporting Anti-Domestic Violence Bill

The problem with VAWA is that it does not give any protection or help to male victims of Domestic Violence. Everyone should support a gender-neutral bill against Family Violence.
The problem with VAWA, and there are a lot of them, is that it mandates that men be housed in women's prisons and ends women only battered women's shelters.
Marjorie Greene is absolutely correct,

This is just shameful. Anyone who votes against this bill should be ashamed of their vote. Anyone who is represented by this woman or any of the other sick and full of hate republicans who voted to allow men to keep brutalizing and murdering women should vote that disgusting piece of garbage out of office next year.

The house also passed legislation that would remove the deadline for the states to pass the ERA. So we women just might have our equal rights Amendment after all.

I believe it's sad that we women have to fight so hard and so long for what men take for granted every day.

Of course she does. She’s a wacko

Yes she is.

She certainly doesn't belong in our House or Reps or anywhere near our government.

She belongs in a ditch near the highway having birds fly overhead and shit on her as she tries to sleep and then the rain wash birdshit down her face and make look like she crying birdpoop

This is just shameful. Anyone who votes against this bill should be ashamed of their vote. Anyone who is represented by this woman or any of the other sick and full of hate republicans who voted to allow men to keep brutalizing and murdering women should vote that disgusting piece of garbage out of office next year.

The house also passed legislation that would remove the deadline for the states to pass the ERA. So we women just might have our equal rights Amendment after all.

I believe it's sad that we women have to fight so hard and so long for what men take for granted every day.

Of course she does. She’s a wacko

Last thing you want is another butt crazy chick on the block, huh?

:th_smileysw2wqa:

"Trump and his flock are going to see to it that many more like her will be running in 2022."

You know, Mac.....that could be good news. Could be bad news.

Good: If they put up for election the Gun Crazies, or Abortion Crazies, or Jesus Crazies......it could blow up just like the Tea Party did with their witches and 'legitimate rape' advocates.

Bad: They put up more MarjorieSpaceLazers ....and they win. That's bad no matter how one slices it. It's bad for America, obviously. It's bad for the moderate rationale Republicans who have to spend time, energy, and air-time deflecting, dodging, and running from the press seeking their opinion on the NutsoCrazoids of their party.

It's not so bad though, for us gossipboard chatterati......cause those Snickerdoodles make great copy, and serve as an ever ready butt of snark.

So, it's a U-Pick-Em.
Yeah. The only thing we can bet for sure is that it'll be interesting as hell along the way.

And if they win, well, the electorate deserves what it gets.

"I thought your Reich........you Nazis"

It seems there is a nice synergy, or maybe symmetry, with what we've got going in this thread.

I mean by that, we have one of the chatroom's 'Hitler-Fetish' fanboys posting his 'Nazi/Reich' fun-stuff......and we have for the matching pair, Marjorie SpaceLazer.

Maybe it is feng shui?

Domestic Abuse is not acceptable. Domestic Discipline is sometimes necessary to ensure the family operates in proper order.

It shouldn’t be the first or second option to correct improper behavior, but when ruled out entirely it can damage the ability of a Husband/Father to run the family.

Female Dimm's support Joe's border policies encouraging the trafficking of children!
I personally do not want to hear any of their zany whining concerning Domestic Violence!
You broads are totally confused hypocrites!!! :boobies::boobies::boobies:

"I thought your Reich........you Nazis"

It seems there is a nice synergy, or maybe symmetry, with what we've got going in this thread.

I mean by that, we have one of the chatroom's 'Hitler-Fetish' fanboys posting his 'Nazi/Reich' fun-stuff......and we have for the matching pair, Marjorie SpaceLazer.

Maybe it is feng shui?

Editing back quotes violates the TOS of this board. Perhaps it is the cause of your last permaban?

I expect you to be dishonest, you ARE a Nazi, after all. But if you are going to reply to my posts, keep my words as my words.

The Trump cult had to dig deep under the rock to find a bitch who makes them look so pathetic.

‘“Again Democrats want to violate girls and women’s rights by destroying God’s creation, male and female. Putting biological men in women’s prisons, abuse shelters and extending them rights does NOT help biological women and girls who have been through hell,” Greene tweeted on Wednesday.’ ibid

This is a lie.

Like most conservatives Greene is a liar and demagogue.

Such is the reprehensible right.

‘“Again Democrats want to violate girls and women’s rights by destroying God’s creation, male and female. Putting biological men in women’s prisons, abuse shelters and extending them rights does NOT help biological women and girls who have been through hell,” Greene tweeted on Wednesday.’ ibid

This is a lie.

Like most conservatives Greene is a liar and demagogue.

Such is the reprehensible right.
Forced hormone treatments on small children....sexual organ mutilation...wanting males and females to use the same bathrooms...wanting males to compete with women in sports....

So, she sounds right on target.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back