Rep Jim Jordan Drops Bomb on Biden and the Sham Jan 6th Commission During Firey Bannon Contempt Hearing

I’m sorry. I don’t grasp your meaning.
Hey, BackAgain, I see that you're still yammering that I'm a vainglorious and tragically stupid tool who can't admit when he's wrong in your signature.

You forgot to mention the fact that your allegation stems from your mindless, pseudo-scientific notion that the laws of thermodynamics would necessarily obtain beyond the physical universe, that God, therefore, could not have created the universe and the laws of physics that govern it in the first place because . . . wait for it . . . the law of conservation would prohibit that.

:alcoholic:

You may have me on ignore, but everybody else will see the absurdity on which your allegation is predicated. I think I'll repost this under your posts from time to time.

Final-Featured-image-Blue-Lives-Matter.001-1024x536.jpeg
I think the Republicans should be watching the clock, this isn't going to go well for them, more than half the voters in the country are women, who Republicans keep trying to make second class citizens.

The Republicans I know love their children with all their hearts. And I know Democrats who love their children with all their hearts, too.
All of us raised money with a cake walk to build playground equipment for an elementary school in honor of one of the children died on Casper Mountain in a sledding accident.

We helped slow readers as volunteer teacher's aides to help kids who just needed someone to help them get through reading and using a dictionary when a word cropped up they didn't know, among other learning tasks. My day was Tuesday, and they rotated children that needed remedial help as needed. The kids benefitted by observable change of attitude about reading in the course of a few school years I helped in. The teacher who came up with this idea was voted teacher of the year in that school. Our state had always been a Republican state, conservatives, and the weather drove us together. If your car ever skidded off the road in inclement Wyoming weather, no less than 3 or 4 cars with shovels would be there to dig you out of the snow and ice as you learned that 10 mph can be too fast on snow-covered highways, even though the speed limit was 70 mph. In winter, if the weather was bad enough, they put up barriers even on the highways at the city limits, going all 4 directions. They valued life there, too. All people were valued, and children more so. I still love that state, especially the people known for being always and forever, a helping hand. Our family moved there in 1969 when the population was about 350,000 people in the whole state. There was a whole lot of empty land out there back then. And people helped each other out every bad weather day.

Oh yeah and we also volunteered to swab throats of school children because our area was known to be the "Strep Capital of the USA," and strep throats that get left untreated can result in severe heart problems. I reckon the strep germs step right up and eat your heart out. :dunno: Again, everybody helped, and it wasn't a political this or that thing. It was because people who grew up there were trained to help each other out when the weather put them in harm's way, day in and day out.

In the summers, the Natrona County Library had a Reading Worm "contest." You cut out six-inch circles of colored paper and wrote what book your child read or was read to, and just before school started back up, the librarians gave out Blue ribbons to the children who had the longest "worms" that were made long by putting the circle "segments" in rows to create a long body of the worm for your kid. lol It was fun loving our children in that way, and a lot of us enjoyed seeing our children benefit in reading skills with the Reading Worm contest. :thup:

People in America still love their kids in the land of the free, and back when my kids were growing up, the Republicans outnumbered the Democrats for reasons I have no idea of, except that's the way it was there.

Last edited:
first - i'm not a (D)... so there is that.

2nd ... between roe v wade, real dead babies by being turned into swiss cheese by assault weapons, & the public hearing starting june 9th....

tick tock is right - but not the way you seem to think. :heehee:

The BLM Klansman Ramos killed less kids than you ghouls slaughter each DAY.

“They’ve Got Nothing Else to Talk About, This is The Worst Administration In History:”​

Rep Jim Jordan Drops Bomb on Biden and the Sham Jan 6th Commission During Fiery Bannon Contempt Hearing​

21 Oct 2021 ~~ By Julian Conradson
On Wednesday, Republican Reps. Jim Jordan (OH) and Matt Gaetz (FL) joined a hearing at the House Committee on Rules to argue against a resolution by Pelosi’s sham Jan. 6 committee that would hold Steve Bannon in contempt of Congress for defying a congressional subpoena.
The committee wants Steve Bannon to appear so they can harass him for his supposed role in the Left’s crazed “insurrection” fantasy. Meanwhile, the hack committee refuses to acknowledge – let alone investigate – Pelosi’s role in preventing National Guard to protect the US Capitol that day or how 4 Trump supporters died that day — including two women who were killed by Capitol police.
The entire “investigation” is a joke, and Rep. Jordan did his best to point that out to the American public when he got his chance to speak today.

He did not hold back during his testimony, calling the partisan investigation a “complete assault on American’s liberty” that is “scary” because of where Democrats have already proven they are willing to go against their political opponents.
~Snip~
To put the cherry on top, Jordan even cites Reuters reporting on the FBI’s investigation into January 6th that had found “scant evidence of ANY TYPE of coordination” and that any “violence was NOT centrally coordinated.”
What they are investigating then?

Just yesterday, the Jan. 6 Witch Hunt, including dirtbag Liz Cheney and crybaby Adam Kinzinger, voted unanimously to hold the former Trump Chief Strategist in criminal contempt for refusing to join in their political theater.

Comment:
The question is will the rules committee that is run and controlled by the democrats actually do something to stop the illegal activity against our constitutional rights and protections that the Jan 6 committee is engaged in? I think not because in truth both the democrats and the Rinos really want to dismantle the constitution as written.
I agree with Congressman Jordan, the FBI hasn’t investigated January 6th riot, they orchestrated January 6th.
IMHO, This administration is completely out of hand and is seeking to create a dictatorship.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies are the problem in the US today! It's time to rid our country of all domestic terrorist hate groups like ACA, ANTIFA, BLM, BLACK PANTHERS, illegal aliens, KKK, LSCD, MUSLIMS, NAACP, OSF and CPUSA just to name a few, all of which were financed by George Soros and created and funded by the PM/DSA .
The illegitimacy of this administration is the key point. It's performance is the secondary issue.

Please get help

The Republicans I know love their children with all their hearts. And I know Democrats who love their children with all their hearts, too.
All of us raised money with a cake walk to build playground equipment for an elementary school in honor of one of the children died on Casper Mountain in a sledding accident.

We helped slow readers as volunteer teacher's aides to help kids who just needed someone to help them get through reading and using a dictionary when a word cropped up they didn't know, among other learning tasks. My day was Tuesday, and they rotated children that needed remedial help as needed. The kids benefitted by observable change of attitude about reading in the course of a few school years I helped in. The teacher who came up with this idea was voted teacher of the year in that school. Our state had always been a Republican state, conservatives, and the weather drove us together. If your car ever skidded off the road in inclement Wyoming weather, no less than 3 or 4 cars with shovels would be there to dig you out of the snow and ice as you learned that 10 mph can be too fast on snow-covered highways, even though the speed limit was 70 mph. In winter, if the weather was bad enough, they put up barriers even on the highways at the city limits, going all 4 directions. They valued life there, too. All people were valued, and children more so. I still love that state, especially the people known for being always and forever, a helping hand. Our family moved there in 1969 when the population was about 350,000 people in the whole state. There was a whole lot of empty land out there back then. And people helped each other out every bad weather day.

Oh yeah and we also volunteered to swab throats of school children because our area was known to be the "Strep Capital of the USA," and strep throats that get left untreated can result in severe heart problems. I reckon the strep germs step right up and eat your heart out. :dunno: Again, everybody helped, and it wasn't a political this or that thing. It was because people who grew up there were trained to help each other out when the weather put them in harm's way, day in and day out.

In the summers, the Natrona County Library had a Reading Worm "contest." You cut out six-inch circles of colored paper and wrote what book your child read or was read to, and just before school started back up, the librarians gave out Blue ribbons to the children who had the longest "worms" that were made long by putting the circle "segments" in rows to create a long body of the worm for your kid. lol It was fun loving our children in that way, and a lot of us enjoyed seeing our children benefit in reading skills with the Reading Worm contest. :thup:

People in America still love their kids in the land of the free, and back when my kids were growing up, the Republicans outnumbered the Democrats for reasons I have no idea of, except that's the way it was there.
Nebraska's are just as caring. Unfortunately it's a Republican state and if Roe versus Wade is discarded, I'm not sure how bad it's going to get for women here. They keep advertising on TV for foster parents. People aren't adopting enough, now they're going to compound the problem in more ways than they could have ever imagined. Life is precious, we should respect all the people that are already here first, then maybe we could talk about people that don't exist yet.

Nebraska's are just as caring. Unfortunately it's a Republican state and if Roe versus Wade is discarded, I'm not sure how bad it's going to get for women here. They keep advertising on TV for foster parents. People aren't adopting enough, now they're going to compound the problem in more ways than they could have ever imagined. Life is precious, we should respect all the people that are already here first, then maybe we could talk about people that don't exist yet.
Some are so indoctrinated into the "my body" they will not realize the little 2-cell zygote is not "their" body, but is a dependent from the start. It is also a being which is discussed in no less than 28 bible verses in the old and new testament, and in American law, if a boyfriend or his parent kills his pregnant girlfriend so he won't have to give up college, the killer is up in court for two murders. IOW, the Courts have pegged killing a "fetus" as being murder. I rest me case because that is 100% right. It is the cold-blooded killing of a human being that is not someone else's body, least of all its mother, who will get rid of it within 9 months of its being. The DNA case is even stronger. IOW, it ain't its mommie dearest, it is a different being, and its DNA is certainly of the human kind. So if mommie wants to get rid of it, it is more murder than the worshipping her body entitles her to kill aka murder.
Politically indoctrinated talking heads cannot see the forest for all the convenient trees one can rub out like a cigarette butt. Not murder? Think it through. My case is backed up by Almighty God who loves us even before we are born, and civilized mankind has known that for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Even so, there are exceptions when a mother's life is threatened due to preexisting cancers, ectopic pregnancy, incapacitating accident, life imprisonment, rape, family rape, child rape, mental incapacity, other medical issues that would threaten the mother or child with death including hate crime against a family or a woman victim of a feud. I would call a gang bang a crime against a woman, who may lose the child or never be able to have a child due to the damage done her at ground zero of the crime. Since gang bangers are frequent fliers, such a crime deserves removing all of the offenders from society for good so they can never do it again.

Last edited:
Some are so indoctrinated into the "my body" they will not realize the little 2-cell zygote is not "their" body, but is a dependent from the start. It is also a being which is discussed in no less than 28 bible verses in the old and new testament, and in American law, if a boyfriend or his parent kills his pregnant girlfriend so he won't have to give up college, the killer is up in court for two murders. IOW, the Courts have pegged killing a "fetus" as being murder. I rest me case because that is 100% right. It is the cold-blooded killing of a human being that is not someone else's body, least of all its mother, who will get rid of it within 9 months of its being. The DNA case is even stronger. IOW, it ain't its mommie dearest, it is a different being, and its DNA is certainly of the human kind. So if mommie wants to get rid of it, it is more murder than the worshipping her body entitles her to kill aka murder.
Politically indoctrinated talking heads cannot see the forest for all the convenient trees one can rub out like a cigarette butt. Not murder? Think it through. My case is backed up by Almighty God who loves us even before we are born, and civilized mankind has known that for hundreds if not thousands of years.
Despite your feelings, it doesn't negate the fact that women will be made second class citizens if they don't even have control of their own bodies. The fetus is not a person yet, and if it is not loved and wanted it is just a parasites on the woman. Sorry but you can't have it both ways. If you give away this right to the government, in the very near future when the world realizes the basic problem of life is overpopulation. Then they can say they have the right to force people to have abortions to reduce the population. The government was already given that power by people like you. I know you think that's yours off, but it isn't. By 2025 there will be no doubt that overpopulation is the problem that's driving all of the other problems for the human race.

Despite your feelings, it doesn't negate the fact that women will be made second class citizens if they don't even have control of their own bodies. The fetus is not a person yet, and if it is not loved and wanted it is just a parasites on the woman. Sorry but you can't have it both ways. If you give away this right to the government, in the very near future when the world realizes the basic problem of life is overpopulation. Then they can say they have the right to force people to have abortions to reduce the population. The government was already given that power by people like you. I know you think that's yours off, but it isn't. By 2025 there will be no doubt that overpopulation is the problem that's driving all of the other problems for the human race.
Women are never second class citizens. If they're good enough to give their baby up for adoption, that is a very good thing if they do not wish to be mothers. I realized there are some crying needs for abortions, and I was busy adding a paragraph on that while you were writing your post, likely. When abortions are used in lieu of prevention of pregnancy by those who do not want children, I take umbrage at taking tax money and throwing it away on reckless sex addicts, and in particular picking the pockets of people of the Roman Catholic Church whose consciencious beliefs against abortion are scripture-based, and they should not be pinched to pay for wanton atheism's fruits. I'm not RC, either, but I believe in well-thought out requirements of mankind written both in the New and Old Testament for myself.

Overpopulation? We can fix that. Round up the Cassanovas who have 6 kids with 3 different women, do not support the children, and neuter 'em in a way they will not seek such sport again as seduction of the women they lied to or flat out raped. :muahaha:

Women are never second class citizens. If they're good enough to give their baby up for adoption, that is a very good thing if they do not wish to be mothers. I realized there are some crying needs for abortions, and I was busy adding a paragraph on that while you were writing your post, likely. When abortions are used in lieu of prevention of pregnancy by those who do not want children, I take umbrage at taking tax money and throwing it away on reckless sex addicts, and in particular picking the pockets of people of the Roman Catholic Church whose consciencious beliefs against abortion are scripture-based, and they should not be pinched to pay for wanton atheism's fruits. I'm not RC, either, but I believe in well-thought out requirements of mankind written both in the New and Old Testament for myself.

Overpopulation? We can fix that. Round up the Cassanovas who have 6 kids with 3 different women, do not support the children, and neuter 'em in a way they will not seek such sport again as seduction of the women they lied to or flat out raped. :muahaha:
Were you alive in the 50s ? Women were second class citizens, and that's what they will become again, whether you realize it or not. No man alive would allow the government to have control of any of their body functions. This is an issue about control, not anti-abortion and definitely not pro-life. And yes, in a world that worked together for the common good of everyone, there would be enough goods and services to fulfill the needs of the human race in this world without destroying the rest of the species that inhabit it, and eventually the planet itself. But we don't have that kind of perfect world, it's mostly dog eat dog, and the really big dogs prevent all the little dogs from working together, actually they picked them against each other so they can go unnoticed in the horrific things they are doing. Put it on your calendar 2025. The shit's going to hit the fan by then and I hope it's a Republican who's President here in the United States to take the blame for everything his party's done to facilitate the destruction of this planet.

What is being investigated is the Jan. 6 attack on Congress as it sat in session to carry out its duty under the Constitution, which was an historic attack on the United States Government. The Capitol had not been attacked since the British in 1814. The other incidents that you mention are not connected to Jan. 6, the events of which are of utmost importance to the U.S. nation as a whole.

The fire in the basement of St. John's was soon discovered and put out. The clergy and parishioners of St. John's were assisting the protesters and no one knows who set the fire. The officials of the Diocese of Washington have gone out of their way to distance the Episcopalian Church from the political displays during the trump administration. Remember that the proud boys gang stole a banner from a downtown DC church, Asbury Methodist, and destroyed it in the middle of the street. The investigation of the Jan. 6 attack is of paramount importance to the nation and to every American.
HORSESHIT

J6 is a kangaroo court.

If you don't know what happened on J6 you're a total fucking moron in the first place.

I’m sorry. I don’t grasp your meaning.

follow the bouncing ball.....................

you said my reply to the OP:

jim homnahominahomina jordan is scared. & rightfully so....

Not ^ even remotely responsive.

it fit perfectly in response to the bullshit narrative that MAGATs tried to spin how somehow nancy pelosi ( who was being hunted down jan 6 ) was to blame for donny's flying monkeys storming the capital.

& i will double down on my reply since it has since come to light ( via phone records & texts ) that hominahomina is more than knee deep in being a traitorous minion.

there's only one party who votes to force a woman to carry a fetus to full term; going as far as to try & keep a brain dead comatose woman alive long enough to cut her open & take it [ texas case ]... but won't raise taxes to feed, clothe, educate, house, & provide medical care after they are born - because they aren't theirs.

& that ^^^ one same party ^^^ votes to block reasonable gun regulation & won't vote to ban assault weapons & high velocity ammo/multi round mags from being purchased by civilians that kill children.

Last edited:
I believe in well-thought out requirements of mankind written both in the New and Old Testament for myself.

then you have no problems with a husband - who only suspects his wife of infidelity - can force his wife to go to a priest, who then CONcocts an elixer to force that woman to abort?

numbers 5: 11-31.

The Test for an Unfaithful Wife​

11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse[b] among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

“‘Then the woman is to say, “Amen. So be it.”

23 “‘The priest is to write these curses on a scroll and then wash them off into the bitter water. 24 He shall make the woman drink the bitter water that brings a curse, and this water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering will enter her. 25 The priest is to take from her hands the grain offering for jealousy, wave it before the Lord and bring it to the altar. 26 The priest is then to take a handful of the grain offering as a memorial[c] offering and burn it on the altar; after that, he is to have the woman drink the water. 27 If she has made herself impure and been unfaithful to her husband, this will be the result: When she is made to drink the water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering, it will enter her, her abdomen will swell and her womb will miscarry, and she will become a curse. 28 If, however, the woman has not made herself impure, but is clean, she will be cleared of guilt and will be able to have children.

29 “‘This, then, is the law of jealousy when a woman goes astray and makes herself impure while married to her husband, 30 or when feelings of jealousy come over a man because he suspects his wife. The priest is to have her stand before the Lord and is to apply this entire law to her. 31 The husband will be innocent of any wrongdoing, but the woman will bear the consequences of her sin.’”

:113:

We're done a good job of portraying the good side of Republicans. But there's a flip side ; if you look up federal political sex scandals, you will find, since the year 2000, 9 ( 11 ) we're committed by Democrats, 32 ( 34 ) we're committed by Republicans. Strom Thurmond was a Democrat then he switched to being a Republican their in lies of discrepancy, Plus for some reason they didn't list donald trump, so I included him, he also searched parties so. So overall, Republicans are more confused about their proper sexual roles in society. Rape is more about power and control rather than sex. And that number reflects nationally, to also favor Republicans. So it can't be denied, they are the ones who are more power hungry and treacherous.

follow the bouncing ball.....................

you said my reply to the OP:

jim homnahominahomina jordan is scared. & rightfully so....

Not ^ even remotely responsive.

it fit perfectly in response to the bullshit narrative that MAGATs tried to spin how somehow nancy pelosi ( who was being hunted down jan 6 ) was to blame for donny's flying monkeys storming the capital.

& i will double down on my reply since it has since come to light ( via phone records & texts ) that hominahomina is more than knee deep in being a traitorous minion.
It’s often not possible to follow your bouncing ball because you write poorly and are generally unclear, misinformed or maybe just making up shit. Trump had zero flying monkeys, for example.

I doubt that Pelousy was being “hunted down.” I also agree to some extent that she, too, wasn’t responsible for the criminal behavior of some of the protesters at the January 6 NON insurrection.

And nobody is knee deep in anything traitorous at all since there was nothing traitorous.

Please seek psychiatric help for your numerous delusions.

It’s often not possible to follow your bouncing ball because you write poorly and are generally unclear, misinformed or maybe just making up shit. Trump had zero flying monkeys, for example.

I doubt that Pelousy was being “hunted down.” I also agree to some extent that she, too, wasn’t responsible for the criminal behavior of some of the protesters at the January 6 NON insurrection.

And nobody is knee deep in anything traitorous at all since there was nothing traitorous.

Please seek psychiatric help for your numerous delusions.
Maybe this will help you, in your confused state. Dawn Bancroft, who entered the Capitol on January 6th who pleaded guilty. Said she was there " to shoot her in the freaking brain " referring to Pelosi. Dawn was convicted.

Maybe this will help you, in your confused state. Dawn Bancroft, who entered the Capitol on January 6th who pleaded guilty. Said she was there " to shoot her in the freaking brain " referring to Pelosi. Dawn was convicted.
No confusion on my part. I do worry about your natural instinct to conflate the intent of one person with some alleged intent of a larger group. But I write it off. I mean, at this point it’s what I expect from you non critical thinkers.

Forum List

Back