Rep Jim Jordan Drops Bomb on Biden and the Sham Jan 6th Commission During Firey Bannon Contempt Hearing

No confusion on my part. I do worry about your natural instinct to conflate the intent of one person with some alleged intent of a larger group. But I write it off. I mean, at this point it’s what I expect from you non critical thinkers.
So you believe they were only there to hang Mike Pence. Why were they searching for Nancy Pelosi then ? Those crazy people would have hung both, if they could find them. Every other Republican would have been safe, unless the frantic mob made a terrible mistake. The whole thing was trump's biggest mistake ever.

No confusion on my part. I do worry about your natural instinct to conflate the intent of one person with some alleged intent of a larger group. But I write it off. I mean, at this point it’s what I expect from you non critical thinkers.

That you think it was just one person does nothing other than expose how delirious you are.

So you believe they were only there to hang Mike Pence. Why were they searching for Nancy Pelosi then ? Those crazy people would have hung both, if they could find them. Every other Republican would have been safe, unless the frantic mob made a terrible mistake. The whole thing was trump's biggest mistake ever.
I don’t believe anybody was there to actually hang Vice President Pence. So what the basis is for your supposition is a lot mysterious. Apparently, you’re one of the morons who just makes shit up and attributes your fictional “thinking” to others.

If I could send you a dime, I would do so just to see if you could buy yourself a better brain.

I don’t believe anybody was there to actually hang Vice President Pence. So what the basis is for your supposition is a lot mysterious. Apparently, you’re one of the morons who just makes shit up and attributes your fictional “thinking” to others.

If I could send you a dime, I would do so just to see if you could buy yourself a better brain.
Right, they were just chanting that for no reason at all. GOD gave you our brain, you should try using it once in awhile. Working gallows were already built on the grounds. Think of how treacherous this all was.

Right, they were just chanting that for no reason at all. GOD gave you our brain, you should try using it once in awhile. Working gallows were already built on the grounds. Think of how treacherous this all was.
Ya know, some times people do get carried away and say stupid shit. That doesn’t mean that they actually would or even could do some crappy things they may chant. You libtarded types used to often say “fuck Donald Trump.” I presume that doesn’t mean you’d follow through and whip your little guy out in his presence.

I know folks who detest Brandon. They have said “fuck Joe Biden.” Again, I doubt anyone wants to have any sexual contact with the old racist hair sniffing scumbag Alzheimers Victim in Chief.

Ya know, some times people do get carried away and say stupid shit. That doesn’t mean that they actually would or even could do some crappy things they may chant. You libtarded types used to often say “fuck Donald Trump.” I presume that doesn’t mean you’d follow through and whip your little guy out in his presence.

I know folks who detest Brandon. They have said “fuck Joe Biden.” Again, I doubt anyone wants to have any sexual contact with the old racist hair sniffing scumbag Alzheimers Victim in Chief.
And reply to your Alzheimer's attack on Biden, trump is showing more signs of Alzheimer's. I have one more question for you, so these " protesters " just happened to be carrying along materials to build a gallows with them and the tools necessary to put it together. Just think about the planning that had to take place, and who were the paid persons who began shouting " Hang Mike Pence " to get the mob more excited and more violent. These things don't happen by themselves, it was all orchestrated by you know who. trump is about as low and treacherous as scum can get.

While I have no doubt they would have murdered Pence had they caught him, that gallows was not functional.

ErVDU6FW8AYJTrr.jpg

And reply to your Alzheimer's attack on Biden, trump is showing more signs of Alzheimer's. I have one more question for you, so these " protesters " just happened to be carrying along materials to build a gallows with them and the tools necessary to put it together. Just think about the planning that had to take place, and who were the paid persons who began shouting " Hang Mike Pence " to get the mob more excited and more violent. These things don't happen by themselves, it was all orchestrated by you know who. trump is about as low and treacherous as scum can get.
These protestors? Some did have materials at hand to build an obviously fake gallows. Yes. It’s called a stage prop. You can pretend all you want, but even as stupid as you are, I assume that even then you still know that props are not the actual thing.

Some people were worked up about the alleged theft of the election. Nobody denied that. And some folks did engage in what sure seem to have been crimes. That’s also pretty clear. But there is zero reason for any serious person to go on prattling about any hanging. Nor is there any legitimate basis to claim that the events of a small part of the crowd of protestors amounted to a “coup” or coup attempt or to an insurrection.

While I have no doubt they would have murdered Pence had they caught him, that gallows was not functional.

ErVDU6FW8AYJTrr.jpg
Those look like 8 ft long 4x4 posts. The type used in decking. Mike Pence is only 5'10. They could have made it easily work, just by pushing him off the platform.

These protestors? Some did have materials at hand to build an obviously fake gallows. Yes. It’s called a stage prop. You can pretend all you want, but even as stupid as you are, I assume that even then you still know that props are not the actual thing.

Some people were worked up about the alleged theft of the election. Nobody denied that. And some folks did engage in what sure seem to have been crimes. That’s also pretty clear. But there is zero reason for any serious person to go on prattling about any hanging. Nor is there any legitimate basis to claim that the events of a small part of the crowd of protestors amounted to a “coup” or coup attempt or to an insurrection.
Your so-called stage prop looked very sturdy. And it was built before the crowd started chanting, " Hang Mike Pence ! " Who came up with that idea, trump ? Or his buddy Stone. Remember he was there, talking to the militia leaders the day before, planning out this atrocity, no doubt.

Those look like 8 ft long 4x4 posts. The type used in decking. Mike Pence is only 5'10. They could have made it easily work, just by pushing him off the platform.

Aside from the fact they would never have been able to drag him out of the Capitol alive, that thing wouldn't have been able to support his weight...

The gallows was too small and weak to be used, Persson said. It was erected as a symbol.

And those posts were were not 8 feet long. Here's a woman standing on it and that wood is not much taller than she is. That noose couldn't hang anyone. Again, it was never intended to.

247dbc80-2689-4c87-bc21-b31a1142185e-XXX_TH__DC_protests697.JPG

The platform supported her weight. Thanks for more proof.
The noose wasn’t around her neck. There wouldn’t be a drop. She’s have to bend her knees to even stand under the upper cross bar. So …

You’re very welcome for the photographic proof that it was a non-working prop and that your alarmism had no valid basis in reality. 😎

2D59ADCD-2C1B-4E6F-9655-E51D69A301DE.jpeg

Next I will provide a link from which the above image came. But I’ll spoil part of the script. Look at that sign on those so-called “gallows.”

It SAYS “this is art.” Imagine that. And spend a moment wondering why that part of the actual structure wasn’t presented when the photos got displayed to the American people by the leftist propaganda ministry known as our mainstream media.

And then, there’s this:

I’m no expert on carpentry, but three carpenters I’ve talked to have all said the same thing. This poorly built project wouldn’t be capable of hanging someone and is built completely wrong if execution was supposed to be the purpose. It’s almost like it’s an art project or something…
From Same source.

And folks like Stann continue to lap this shit up.

The noose wasn’t around her neck. There wouldn’t be a drop. She’s have to bend her knees to even stand under the upper cross bar. So …

You’re very welcome for the photographic proof that it was a non-working prop and that your alarmism had no valid basis in reality. 😎
Not all gallows we're designed with a dropbox. Some more simple platforms, where the person stood on a raised pedestal that was pulled out from under them, or the noose is simply put around their neck and they are pushed off the platform.

I don’t believe anybody was there to actually hang Vice President Pence.

You may not believe it, but everybody from the secret service to the capitol police believed it. They took the crowd chanting "Hang Mike Pence" seriously.
They took the erection of a gallows on capitol grounds seriously.
They took insurrectionists who used a battering ram to gain entry into the Capitol seriously.
They took groups going through the Capitol hunting down Mike Pence seriously.

Not all gallows we're designed with a dropbox. Some more simple platforms, where the person stood on a raised pedestal that was pulled out from under them, or the noose is simply put around their neck and they are pushed off the platform.
Deal with reality. That was clearly a prop and even said so. And the carpenters agree. Your word is a whole lot less than convincing.

Forum List

Back