Rep Jim Jordan Drops Bomb on Biden and the Sham Jan 6th Commission During Firey Bannon Contempt Hearing

I give up on Liz Cheney. :dunno: Her parents were some of the best people who lived on God's green earth, and she is trying to destroy the Republican Party. Not sure what's going on there, but we need to get honest politicians back on the table who will not tolerate delinquent party chairmen trying to make powermongers of themselves with skewering the voting process away from the American voter and putting the power in their own pockets by devious methods not quite short of extortion.

Politicians who are elected as Republicans but then promote the Reich get shows on CNN. Liz Cheney is feathering her nest - by betraying America.

I give up on Liz Cheney. :dunno: Her parents were some of the best people who lived on God's green earth, and she is trying to destroy the Republican Party.

Dick Cheney visits Capitol for Jan. 6, criticizes GOP leadership

BY REBECCA BEITSCH - 01/06/22 01:20 PM EST

“It's not a leadership that resembles any of the folks I knew when I was here for 10 years,” Dick Cheney told reporters after exiting the House floor following a moment of silence in recognition of Jan. 6.

Cheney, who served for a decade as a House lawmaker from Wyoming, echoed many of the comments previously made by his daughter regarding the Republican Party.

“I’m deeply disappointed we don’t have better leadership in the Republican party to restore the Constitution,” he told ABC News earlier Thursday.

The elder Cheney came to the Capitol alongside his daughter, saying she’s “doing a hell of a job. I’m here to support her,” as well as to mark the day.

:heehee:

“It's not a leadership that resembles any of the folks I knew when I was here for 10 years,” Dick Cheney told reporters after exiting the House floor following a moment of silence in recognition of Jan. 6.

Cheney, who served for a decade as a House lawmaker from Wyoming, echoed many of the comments previously made by his daughter regarding the Republican Party.

“I’m deeply disappointed we don’t have better leadership in the Republican party to restore the Constitution,” he told ABC News earlier Thursday.

The elder Cheney came to the Capitol alongside his daughter, saying she’s “doing a hell of a job. I’m here to support her,” as well as to mark the day.

It's pretty bad when even the shit Republicans diss Republicans.

Dick Cheney has shot more Americans than all the peaceful protesters at the Reichstag Fire combined..

Fact.

The Democrats obsession with the capitol riot is looking like a spreading mental illness. Their thing about Trump has gotten out of control.

yep he is a neocon - but he also knows what insurrection & seditious conspiracy against the US is.

You don't.

The Reichstag Fire isn't even close.

But Chaz, where you Nazi fucks used force of arms to overthrow American territory - THAT was an insurrection.

Words have meanings, even though you Nazis lack intellect.

You don't.

The Reichstag Fire isn't even close.

But Chaz, where you Nazi fucks used force of arms to overthrow American territory - THAT was an insurrection.
blah blah blah.gif

nazi this ....

Words have meanings, even though you Nazis lack intellect.

blah blah blah.gif

nazi that....

covfefe.jpg

What is being investigated is the Jan. 6 attack on Congress as it sat in session to carry out its duty under the Constitution, which was an historic attack on the United States Government. The Capitol had not been attacked since the British in 1814. The other incidents that you mention are not connected to Jan. 6, the events of which are of utmost importance to the U.S. nation as a whole.

The fire in the basement of St. John's was soon discovered and put out. The clergy and parishioners of St. John's were assisting the protesters and no one knows who set the fire. The officials of the Diocese of Washington have gone out of their way to distance the Episcopalian Church from the political displays during the trump administration. Remember that the proud boys gang stole a banner from a downtown DC church, Asbury Methodist, and destroyed it in the middle of the street. The investigation of the Jan. 6 attack is of paramount importance to the nation and to every American.
Go soak your head, your hair is on fire. Jan 6th was a protest and the FBI were instigators of the break in. Jill Sandborn today can't answer that.

Jan 6th was a protest

RIOT.
  1. a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.
    "riots broke out in the capital"

verb

take part in a violent public disturbance.
    Oxford Languages and Google - English | Oxford Languages

and the FBI were instigators of the break in.

LOL!!! you mean the SAME FBI under donny's administration? ...

the SAME FBI under bill barr? ...

the SAME FBI who said there wasn't any 'organized plot' that day?

Jill Sandborn today can't answer that.

LOL!!! you mean when she was questioned by raphael cruz - - - who threw his wife under the bus for the chosen one?

& co sponsored the act of overturning a duly elected prez?

& days b4 the RIOT - spurred on a crowd to RIOT on jan 6th?

& i suppose you never thought of the idea that perhaps some of the groups of neo nazis/white supremes like the oathkeepers, proud boys, 3%ers who showed up that day & were violent, might be infiltrated by an undercover agent, 'eh?

yaaaaaaa...... you are that dumb.

RIOT.
  1. a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.
    "riots broke out in the capital"

verb

take part in a violent public disturbance.
    Oxford Languages and Google - English | Oxford Languages

LOL!!! you mean the SAME FBI under donny's administration? ...

the SAME FBI under bill barr? ...

the SAME FBI who said there wasn't any 'organized plot' that day?

LOL!!! you mean when she was questioned by raphael cruz - - - who threw his wife under the bus for the chosen one?

& co sponsored the act of overturning a duly elected prez?

& days b4 the RIOT - spurred on a crowd to RIOT on jan 6th?

& i suppose you never thought of the idea that perhaps some of the groups of neo nazis/white supremes like the oathkeepers, proud boys, 3%ers who showed up that day & were violent, might be infiltrated by an undercover agent, 'eh?

yaaaaaaa...... you are that dumb.

Nazi to English dictionary:

RIOT

1642004235208.png

Peaceful Protest:

1642006285941.png

Forum List

Back