Rep. Jim Jordan: ‘14 FBI Agents Have Come to Our Office as Whistleblowers’

Your links to that seem to be broken proven liar. Pathetic.
It’s obvious. You think Strauss just committed suicide by himself right before Jim Jordan starts running for Congress? Get real. I bet you believe in the tooth fairy as well.

I saw this on Trey Gowdy's Sunday TV program. And it rang quite credible.

It also explains the unprecedented, malicious, politically motivated extreme effort to destroy President Trump ahead of the November elections and 2024. They've gone so far out on that limb to take him down, they are terrified what he would expose of their efforts if he got back into office with his own justice department. He could easily saw that limb off and expose them all for the true evil that they do.

This time he would have nothing to lose as the media and political tyrants have done their worse. He has demonstrated an unwillingness to be forgiving and not at all vindictive even if he is a bit petulant and snarky at times. But fair is fair.

Another version of the story:
I meant to say he has demonstrated a willingness to be forgiving to all who ask for it or who change their behavior and many who do not. Yes he hits back when somebody trashes him/falsely accuses him/lies about him, but he doesn't dwell on it. If they let it go, he lets it go. One of his first public statements was that he had no interest in investigating Hillary. Political vitriol is quickly forgotten and he is quick to make friends with vanquished foes if they are willing.

But enough is enough. I'm pretty sure he understands that if he has the power, it is his duty under the Constitution and his oath of office to ferret out and punish/banish as many of the bad actors as he can.

These men or women are patriots that are honoring their oath to the Constitution. The raid was a violation of that oath. They want no part of it.

These men or women are patriots that are honoring their oath to the Constitution. The raid was a violation of that oath. They want no part of it.

Lol, sure they did. Hilarious. Let's see their sworn signed statements. Where are they? Hilarious. What a retard. Where are these statements?

Lol, sure they did. Hilarious. Let's see their sworn signed statements. Where are they? Hilarious. What a retard. Where are these statements?
You mean the statements that will prevent them from ever getting another raise or a promotion?

You mean the statements that will prevent them from ever getting another raise or a promotion?
Lol, they were here but it's super secret and always will be. Hilarious. Your a retard. Lol. Remember when that idiot Jordan had a doctor friend that raped and molested hundreds killed himself. Good Ole groomer Jordan and his super secret fbi guys. Hilarious. What a retard you are.

I saw this on Trey Gowdy's Sunday TV program. And it rang quite credible.

It also explains the unprecedented, malicious, politically motivated extreme effort to destroy President Trump ahead of the November elections and 2024. They've gone so far out on that limb to take him down, they are terrified what he would expose of their efforts if he got back into office with his own justice department. He could easily saw that limb off and expose them all for the true evil that they do.

This time he would have nothing to lose as the media and political tyrants have done their worse. He has demonstrated an unwillingness to be forgiving and not at all vindictive even if he is a bit petulant and snarky at times. But fair is fair.

Another version of the story:
But does Billy Goat Trey still sport that scraggly beard he used to run around in?

Hillary dragged his ass around that Benghazi hearing room for hours. He ever get over that?

Lol, they were here but it's super secret and always will be. Hilarious. Your a retard. Lol. Remember when that idiot Jordan had a doctor friend that raped and molested hundreds killed himself. Good Ole groomer Jordan and his super secret fbi guys. Hilarious. What a retard you are.
Quote me where I love either party.

Jim Jordan is a piece of shit who can't get over his boy getting his ass beat in the election. He's as worthless as tits on a bull & without his constant whining on Trump's behalf nobody would know whether that fucker even existed & nobody would give a shit anyway if he did or didn't.

He needs his buddy Trump because without him he's NOTHING.

Quote me where I love either party.
Lol, your retarded ass defends Trumps fat ass all day long. Independent like hell. You spout every retard repug talking point there is. Aren't you the one with the antivaxer thread on the covid vaccine? Lioness of Juda ministry horse shit. You know where the doctor is a computer scientist. Or how about what we are talking about now. You support groomer Jordan and his horseshit right. 12 fbi agents knocked on groomer door central right. These re good people worried about the health of America. More worried about their jobs though right. That's why they don't have signed and sworn statements right.Worried about their jobs. Hilarious.

Lol, your retarded ass defends Trumps fat ass all day long. Independent like hell. You spout every retard repug talking point there is. Aren't you the one with the antivaxer thread on the covid vaccine? Lioness of Juda ministry horse shit. You know where the doctor is a computer scientist. Or how about what we are talking about now. You support groomer Jordan and his horseshit right. 12 fbi agents knocked on groomer door central right. These re good people worried about the health of America. More worried about their jobs though right. That's why they don't have signed and sworn statements right.Worried about their jobs. Hilarious.
I stated I voted for the 3 main points on Trump's Platform adding up to one concept...
Jobs for US Citizens.
I notice I ask LibTards if they voted for this and they, including you, never answer.

I don't need to post ad hominems when I post what I want, not how the other person is an asshole.

Forum List

Back