Rep. Jason Smith: Joe Biden’s Budget Will Expose His Plan to ‘Significantly Raise Taxes on Working-Class Americans’

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Most should remember biden claimed he would only raise taxes on those making over 400 thousand a yr.

The more astute realized it was just another biden lie, yet he fooled a lot of dumb ass whites into voting for him.

Most should remember biden claimed he would only raise taxes on those making over 400 thousand a yr.

The more astute realized it was just another biden lie, yet he fooled a lot of dumb ass whites into voting for him.

And raise taxes on the rich. And the economy will be humming and we will have a surplus. Cut military spending

Think he's already put a plan out there to increase corporate taxes and on anyone making over 400K. So far, nothing about the rest of us. As I predicted, the deficit eagles and tax pigeons are returning to the mountain.

Think he's already put a plan out there to increase corporate taxes and on anyone making over 400K. So far, nothing about the rest of us. As I predicted, the deficit eagles and tax pigeons are returning to the mountain.
Pedo Joe announced he wants to put a $200 tax on guns people already own. Are you so stupid you think the only people who own guns make over $400,000 per year?

Wait..........don't bother to answer that.

And raise taxes on the rich. And the economy will be humming and we will have a surplus. Cut military spending

How? Biden and company are raising taxes to support added spending. No President since Coolidge has a President left office with smaller debt than when he entered. Lots of campaign promises need to be filled and with Congress and President of the same party, spending will be really easy. We are looking at trillions more for the pandemic. We need to cut spending all across the board including corporate welfare and military and we need to raise taxes on all.

I wouldn't mind higher taxes to reduce the debt, I am not for higher taxes to spend more.

I don't understand why Democrats keep lying to us. After their cancel culture BS they have nothing to fear from us. They rig every election like they do in CA, so there's nothing we can do about their criminal acts anymore.

I'm certainly interested in what a Trumpista stop the steal congress person has to say about Biden's stimulus. Thank god he's standing up against spending. Thank God, I say

I'm certainly interested in what a Trumpista stop the steal congress person has to say about Biden's stimulus. Thank god he's standing up against spending. Thank God, I say
Which god er I mean which congressperson that stops the steal?

We have to raise taxes to pay for the Trump's limousine retirement package .

The gop added 3 trillion to the debt by cutting taxes to spur growth. I think they can sit down and SFTU on this one. And I'm not for deficits but we will probably top 1 MILLION in UI claims this month, so there's no real option …. esp given that Trump never put in place way to get vaccines into arms … despite the production and dissemination of the vaccines being a federal undertaking. Not private industry. Not consumer demand. A massive deficit funded moon shot for vaccines. Something dems normally dream of.

The gop added 3 trillion to the debt by cutting taxes to spur growth. I think they can sit down and SFTU on this one. And I'm not for deficits but we will probably top 1 MILLION in UI claims this month, so there's no real option …. esp given that Trump never put in place way to get vaccines into arms … despite the production and dissemination of the vaccines being a federal undertaking. Not private industry. Not consumer demand. A massive deficit funded moon shot for vaccines. Something dems normally dream of.
The gop added 3 trillion to the debt by cutting taxes to spur growth. I think they can sit down and SFTU on this one.

Revenues went up after the Trump across the board tax cuts. Have a seat.

Forum List

Back