Rep. Jared Moskowitz calls for Palm Beach County to tax Mar-a-Lago at the rate Trump claims it's worth

It was taxed at $18 million.
@realDonaldTrump

2h
From Gregg Jarrett:

This case should never have been filed, and Trump has several viable defenses:

1. This all about valuations of property, which is highly subjective. It’s opinion, not fact. Disparities are common. But the lenders and insurers did their own independent “due diligence.” They confirmed Trump’s valuations and found no fraud or false statements.

2. Those same banks made enormous profits from Trump —$100 million plus interest— when he repaid all the loans. It’s hard to claim fraud when no one was harmed and there’s no victim.

3. Trump’s valuations complied with accepted General Accounting Principles…and were performed not by Trump, but by expert professionals who will testify at trial that they were valid.

4. Some of the claims are so old that they’re barred by the statute of limitations, which the judge ignored.

New York Fraud Case Against Trump is Riven with Political Bias | Gregg Jarrett

Creep has been told to be outraged by this... the poor multi-billion dollar banking community just takes a bath every time they accept the value of an asset provided by a client.

If only they had their own appraisers... oh wait, they fucking do.

Creep, you're lying again you sloppy fuck. :laughing0301:
Democrats have officially become a laughing stock. :auiqs.jpg:

He’s owned Mar-a-Lago since ‘85, long before any of that became an issue.
When you bought your home, did you have a mortgage? Did the bank simply take your word for what the property was valued at? The entire premise is so laughable as to be juvenile.

But the judge said it was only worth 18 million... Trump is owed millions in over paid property tax...

Trump has been taxed at the rate of an $18 million valuation. If Mar-a-lago is indeed worth $300 million, then TRUMP OWES MILLIONS IN UNPAID PROPERTY TAXES.

This is true of ALL Trump properties because Trump has consistently fought high property tax assessments on his properties.

Trump has been taxed at the rate of an $18 million valuation. If Mar-a-lago is indeed worth $300 million, then TRUMP OWES MILLIONS IN UNPAID PROPERTY TAXES.

This is true of ALL Trump properties because Trump has consistently fought high property tax assessments on his properties.

You've either never owned any real estate or are just being an idiot. Maybe both.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
This is stupid political bullshit.

Every Dem in Congress knows the county tax assessment is not necessarily what the structure would sell for on the open market that day.

Some people who have lived in the same home for 30 years have limits on the annual increase plus homestead exemption in many municipalities.

I challenge any of you to sell your homes at the tax assessment price. YOU WILL NOT.

This lawsuit is lame as fuck.

Are all lefties this stupid about property taxes?

Do any of you fools own a home?

If you do, then you must understand how this all works.

Your feigned outrage is pathetic.

You can multiply the judge’s valuation by ten and it still doesn’t approach Trump’s. He’s kept quiet over the years regarding the sweetheart deal he’s received on property taxes, but his greed has caused him to over value the property for additional gain. That’s fraud.
What Trump thinks his real estate is worth is irrelevant. I can think my house is worth 2 trillion dollars, and me telling someone that (even a bank) doesn't amount to fraud. If the bank is going to accept my house as collateral for a loan it's their job to assess its value or at least how much they are willing to accept as its collateral value. If they choose to just believe whatever I tell them it's worth (which doesn't happen) that's on the lending institution not the person receiving the loan. And if I pay back said loan with interest......

The state did. Do you regularly call the county to make sure they update the tax valuation of your home to market value? Yeha that’s what I thought

I've done that once.... my town used the 10 ft easement up on the main road to dig a gully for rain and snowmelt from the road and ended the gully by tilting it in to my property, so a little lake would form on the corner of my property that I could not use.... They did not ask permission to do this to my land... Make my property useless in that area.... I requested that they reduce the value if my land and reduce my taxes on it.... Of which they did!

Why did Trump repeatedly do that...? What was his purpose to lie before the banks and insurance companies etc? Was it truly harmless for his fraudulent statements and certification statements to be made...?

Regardless, the law states very very clearly, that NO ONE has to be harmed individually by the fraud one commits under this civil law..... Trump team tried 3 different times to use that excuse, but was shot down, legally rejected by the judge on those attempts under the law written....

And Finally, the judge sanctioned all three of Trump's lawyers for continuing their frivolous attempts to do this.... That talking point is DEAD!

Update from Trump.........

@realDonaldTrump

2h
“It’s almost obnoxiously low,” another Palm Beach realtor with over 30 years of experience in the area, tells the Sun…Mar-a-Lago has 17 acres and stretches across the island, with beachfront on both sides. “There are no comparables. There’s nothing to go on. It would be like you asking me how much is the Mona Lisa worth?” he says.

@realDonaldTrump

2h
A chief property tax appraiser for Palm Beach County, Cecil Jackson, told Newsweek that clubs like Mar-a-Lago are assessed based on membership numbers, dues, and the cost to run the facility. These valuations are “for tax purposes only and not for financing or … for a lending institution,” he said.

@realDonaldTrump

6h
The Racist Attorney General of New York convinced a New York Judge that Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, was worth 18,000,000, when it may be worth 100 times that amount. They juggled my numbers in a fraudulent manner in order to make their Fake Case against me believable. This ridiculous suit should be immediately dropped. Appellate Division should intercede. These people, like Jack Smith, are DERANGED!

Forum List

Back