Rep. Eric Swalwell Shares Recording Of Death Threat against his 3 children After Marjorie Taylor Greene Attack

The case is still going on, I can tell, Trump is still crying.

This ^^^ is why the left is being booted out.

This is PSYCHOPATHY. We're talking about Stalinism which is a direct threat to EVERYONE, and you're talking about Trump who's a threat to NO ONE.

What did Trump do, did he round up leftist leaders and have them arrested? Did he tap peoples' phones? Did he lie to the FISA court? DID HE PAY FOR RIOTS THAT CAUSED BILLIONS IN DAMAGE AND DESTROYED BUSINESSES THAT MOM AND POP WORKED THEIR WHOLE LIVES TO BUILD UP?

Sure, because his cult in the senate, ignores everything Trump does.

Of course they are the orange grifter is a criminal, who hasn't been brought to justice,

No one will be, if traitors take over.
Look in the mirror, asshole.

Sure..............

THE PARTY TOLD YOU TO REJECT THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR EYES AND EARS. IT WAS THEIR FINAL, MOST ESSENTIAL COMMAND.

GEORGE ORWELL, 1984

haha again, you take a clip from CNN, not the entire speech…trump was being critical of folks like CNn and other propagandist for lying about how well the economy was doing in 2018. Clearly you, perfectly, and amazingly highlighted how right i was in just one post

This is PSYCHOPATHY. We're talking about Stalinism which is a direct threat to EVERYONE, and you're talking about Trump who's a threat to NO ONE.

What did Trump do, did he round up leftist leaders and have them arrested? Did he tap peoples' phones? Did he lie to the FISA court? DID HE PAY FOR RIOTS THAT CAUSED BILLIONS IN DAMAGE AND DESTROYED BUSINESSES THAT MOM AND POP WORKED THEIR WHOLE LIVES TO BUILD UP?

Please do.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Republicans on Tuesday reacted skeptically to the Trump administration’s request to continue a controversial but inactive domestic surveillance program that collects data on U.S. phone calls and text messages.

Republicans look to drop domestic spying on U.S. phones, texts

Trump IS the Stalinist.
Totalitarian police state.
Purge opposition members.
Intensification of classes.
Ethnic cleansing.

What did Trump do, did he round up leftist leaders and have them arrested?
Trump wanted to.

October 7 2020
Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest his rivals swiftly enough.

Trump twice amplified supporters’ criticisms of Attorney General William Barr, including one featuring a meme calling on him to “arrest somebody!” He wondered aloud why his rivals, like President Barack Obama, Democratic nominee Joe Biden and former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton hadn’t been imprisoned for launching a “coup” against his administration.

“DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO RUN - GOT CAUGHT!!!” Trump tweeted.
Did he tap peoples' phones? Did he lie to the FISA court? DID HE PAY FOR RIOTS THAT CAUSED BILLIONS IN DAMAGE AND DESTROYED BUSINESSES THAT MOM AND POP WORKED THEIR WHOLE LIVES TO BUILD UP?
IDK, I wouldn't doubt that a bit.
Pot meet kettle, dumbass, traitor.

haha again, you take a clip from CNN, not the entire speech…trump was being critical of folks like CNn and other propagandist for lying about how well the economy was doing in 2018. Clearly you, perfectly, and amazingly highlighted how right i was in just one post
It's the same fucking thing, retard.

Please do.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Republicans on Tuesday reacted skeptically to the Trump administration’s request to continue a controversial but inactive domestic surveillance program that collects data on U.S. phone calls and text messages.

so trump didn’t want to end Obama and xiden‘a program? your article goes on to say how Barr wanted it deauthorize but had also said if it was he had numerous new protocols in place for the fbi to prevent the abuses like obama and xiden did

Please do.

???

Hey man, if they want to monitor my sex life, they're more than welcome to. They're not going to get much else out of me. Internet rhetoric that's already public. ("Infotainment" ha ha - hey, if CNN can use that excuse so can I). :p

so trump didn’t want to end Obama and xiden‘a program? your article goes on to say how Barr wanted it deauthorize but had also said if it was he had numerous new protocols in place for the fbi to prevent the abuses like obama and xiden did

Yes, he wanted to continue the programs I condemned Obama for abusing. It's bad for Obama and not Trump?

Politicians said many things about reforming the program but never did.

Yes, he wanted to continue the programs I condemned Obama for abusing. It's bad for Obama and not Trump?

Politicians said many things about reforming the program but never did.
have any evidence of trump abusing it?

Barr isn’t a politician.

???

Hey man, if they want to monitor my sex life, they're more than welcome to. They're not going to get much else out of me. Internet rhetoric that's already public. ("Infotainment" ha ha - hey, if CNN can use that excuse so can I). :p

So you are going to condemn "big out of control" government by making excuses for it when your guy is the one running it.

Sure..............

THE PARTY TOLD YOU TO REJECT THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR EYES AND EARS. IT WAS THEIR FINAL, MOST ESSENTIAL COMMAND.

GEORGE ORWELL, 1984

It's rather ironic that you're quoting George Orwell when it's you liberals that are trying to give us their version of the "Thought Police", Smokin! That's what Democrats are doing...not conservatives! You want to control free speech and ban dissent. That's Orwellian. But you're too much of a partisan hack to see that...aren't you?

It's rather ironic that you're quoting George Orwell when it's you liberals that are trying to give us their version of the "Thought Police", Smokin! That's what Democrats are doing...not conservatives! You want to control free speech and ban dissent. That's Orwellian. But you're too much of a partisan hack to see that...aren't you?

With all due respect, Pknopp...the GOP was using that program to try and reveal actual terrorists...you liberals used our security systems to spy on your political opponents and smear them with lies. I'm leery of the former but can see the need for it. The latter is nothing more than an attack on our democracy!

Forum List

Back