Rent is skyrocketing!

Yes.

That one.

Or do you think shit policy is just fine and dandy as long as Trump was involved at some point.

Nice to ignore the second part as well. ALSO shit policy Trump pushed.

Is Biden acting like the 'worst president in history' according to the left now permissible?
Well, I could see the moritorium when there were no jobs. But I didn't like that we paid business and not workers. But why were paying anybody after employers started having customers .....

Then I suggest you learn to play tax avoision like the wealthy do to not pay taxes.
Like yourself? I thought The Lying Left was for "The Little Man" You haven't been for "The Little Man" since your killed JFK, & embraced "The Establishment" as you were told to do by your Marxist Elitist Masters.

i don't see how it's inflationary to not allow people to cheat on taxes. Not that I'm a fan of BBB .. or all of it, anyway. Pre K, Obamacare subsidies, i'm ok with. I'd also be ok with paying for more drugs with medicare and even putting some cap on how much non-generics can be marked up for profit.
No one is cheating on their taxes. Very few people can afford to do that in this country. But there are about 50 Million Illegals bleeding our Social Welfare System Dry. If you want to make a difference, make it there where we already know it's a huge problem that The Biden Regime is encouraging, and actually helping illegals commit fraud on a massive scale.

It was infalting druing Trump also...

Now, tell us how a president controls the price of rent.....

~~~~~~
Trump living rent free in your brain.
Hmm..., Then why is Politico blaming Joey Xi Bai Dung for the rent crisis?

Biden’s next inflation threat: The rent is too damn high​

The Biden administration has vowed to address the home affordability crisis in the U.S., but policies are still in development and will likely have a limited impact.​

No one is cheating on their taxes. Very few people can afford to do that in this country. But there are about 50 Million Illegals bleeding our Social Welfare System Dry. If you want to make a difference, make it there where we already know it's a huge problem that The Biden Regime is encouraging, and actually helping illegals commit fraud on a massive scale.

Watchdogs are like Fact Checkers. Bring some concrete proof or shut the Hell up.
Here's a Fact Checker for you. She swears she was in the movie "Risky Business" and that Brett Kavanaugh is in fact Tom Cruise.

1643654253869.png

How's about our government quit trying to be our mother and cut all this waste and fraud in our over bloated so called Social Welfare system instead of squeezing every dime from those who work and giving it to those who don't?

~~~~~~
Trump living rent free in your brain.
Hmm..., Then why is Politico blaming Joey Xi Bai Dung for the rent crisis?

Biden’s next inflation threat: The rent is too damn high​

The Biden administration has vowed to address the home affordability crisis in the U.S., but policies are still in development and will likely have a limited impact.​
Living in denial is so kewl for the partial dead. The history proves itself even if you can't stand to see it.

Yes.

That one.

Or do you think shit policy is just fine and dandy as long as Trump was involved at some point.

Nice to ignore the second part as well. ALSO shit policy Trump pushed.

Is Biden acting like the 'worst president in history' according to the left now permissible?
Really, I could not care since I do not make policy, laws, or decisions as the elite does. I have my place to exist and die and I don't have to worry about rent since I only buy....As far as a shitty policy I am sure it helped some and others it didn't, just the way the dice tumble.

Like yourself? I thought The Lying Left was for "The Little Man" You haven't been for "The Little Man" since your killed JFK, & embraced "The Establishment" as you were told to do by your Marxist Elitist Masters.
Wow! You really are an unstable genius....Wanna show me in detail how and when I assassinated JFK at two years of age? The little man can take care of himself unlike those wealthy that are too big to fail...I am more counter culture than you could ever handle...

The guy just raised my rental in the general metropolitan area to 160,000 a month. FUCK...at least he maintains the lawn
1823-1.jpg

BTW.. that's $253 us pesos per month :stir: Feel sorry for me yet ?

Last edited:
Wow! You really are an unstable genius....Wanna show me in detail how and when I assassinated JFK at two years of age? The little man can take care of himself unlike those wealthy that are too big to fail...I am more counter culture than you could ever handle...
THANKS FOR RECOGNIZING MY INTELLECTUAL SUPERIORITY!

You ARE Counter Culture like Boy George.....

1643665042478.png

Really, I could not care since I do not make policy, laws, or decisions as the elite does. I have my place to exist and die and I don't have to worry about rent since I only buy....As far as a shitty policy I am sure it helped some and others it didn't, just the way the dice tumble.
So you were dishonest when you asked the question in the first place.

Sorry you did not get the answer you were looking for. Carry on ignoring reality.

So you were dishonest when you asked the question in the first place.

Sorry you did not get the answer you were looking for. Carry on ignoring reality.
I ask several questions maybe you could use the quote function to clarify what you are stating?

We all know who is always on your mind because you have not been able to keep on the subject of the OP...I suggest the next time you can't pay rent you can always get a job.
It's you that cannot afford the space that I rent in your head, Dotard.

Forum List

Back