Renewable energy challenges

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
I understand for myself what she is saying about energy storage. Eilat where i am from is entirely solar powered during the day but not at night because of storage issues. Renewables can supply electricity for the grid but cannot replace fossil fuels such as gas or coal at this time. Will they able to in future? Here are some challenges to solve.

I understand for myself what she is saying about energy storage. Eilat where i am from is entirely solar powered during the day but not at night because of storage issues. Renewables can supply electricity for the grid but cannot replace fossil fuels such as gas or coal at this time. Will they able to in future? Here are some challenges to solve.

Most Microbes Have No Defense Against "Pollution"

Our common sense has been suppressed by the powerful and entitled Trustfundie Treehuggers. The worst problem with that Unabomber Cult's "clean" energy is that the auto emissions those mass murderers want to get rid of had rid the modernized countries of all killer viruses for a hundred years before Fauci-up's Lethal Lockdown.

The biggest challenge to solar power is the ignorance of the repuplican mind. For night time it is simply 12 volt car batteries in seris that run lights and appliances.

Storage of solar and wind energy are held in lead batteries for use when they need it. Germany is powered by 40% renewable energy and they're planning to get it to 80% by 2030.

Europe is a disaster right now, even before Ukraine invasion, the wind farms and solar are providing only 40% of what they promised the voters there would be. They are facing additional energy shortages and huge price spikes even before the Ukraine invasion.

The most stupid thing anyone can do is to tear down the systems that w are proven to work until you have a replacement already built that has proven itself... Many people will die when the wind isn't blowing and the clouds block the sun. And if you think lead batteries are the answer you are too stupid to talk to anymore.

Forum List

Back