Remembering Is So Very Important

Except Trump was far behind Biden and all the other Democrats in polling before Covid Hit.

View attachment 697528

If Trump had handled Covid competently or maybe even showed some empathy or compassion for those effected, he probably could have turned it into his 9/11 moment instead of his Katrina moment.

Wow....with 99% negative press coverage? Who'd have thought....you idiot....

Biden had 99% positive coverage, plus all the late night comics protecting him and he can't get past trump in his current polls...

Biden had 99% positive coverage, plus all the late night comics protecting him and he can't get past trump in his current polls...

Excellent response

"....and they killed seniors for fun...."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
That would be democrats that killed those seniors.
For fun, no less.
Per good poster 2aguy.

It is posters--and posts ---- like above that keep me coming back to this gossipboard.
For me, it is a peek into the Star Wars bar scene, a peek into the Mos Eisley Cantina.

There be nutters there.
And that is what kinda sorta makes it fun for me.

I can briefly peek in, see the jackassery that passes for informed political discourse........ then go off to do my chores, and feel vindicated in a fleeting conviction of my superiority.

Hey, it's a cheap feel-good.
And it's safer than shots of Jack Daniels.

Just sayin'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
That would be democrats that killed those seniors.
For fun, no less.
Per good poster 2aguy.

It is posters--and posts ---- like above that keep me coming back to this gossipboard.
For me, it is a peek into the Star Wars bar scene, a peek into the Mos Eisley Cantina.

There be nutters there.

I can briefly peek in, see the jackassery that passes for informed political discourse........ then go off to do my chores, and feel vindicated in a fleeting conviction of my superiority.

Hey, it's a cheap feel-good.
And it's safer than shots of Jack Daniels.

Just sayin'.
Off topic

The only polls that have Trump ahead are the whacky right wing polls with 20% undecided because most people don't even want to think about it at this point. And frankly, who can blame them.

"Off topic"

Ummm, good poster Reaper, thank you for the alert heads-up on which topics should not be discussed when we are "Remembering" (see thread title).
Anyway, when I reference some jackass QAnon allegation that Democrats killed seniors for fun via Covid (see posts #45, 49, 54), well, I wasn't necessarily referencing you or your avatar.

But, on the other hand, if you self-identify as such, well mein freund, that's on you. Not on my poor avatar.

PS.....
"There be nutters here.
I can briefly peek in, see the jackassery that passes for informed political discourse........ then go off to do my chores, and feel vindicated with a fleeting satisfaction of superiority."

The only polls that have Trump ahead are the whacky right wing polls with 20% undecided because most people don't even want to think about it at this point. And frankly, who can blame them.
Liar, as usual

Forum List

Back