remembering all of you teabaggers

Drunkie..I lose more pocket change then you make in an entire year.

And yeah..the General Welfare clause basically covers it. If the government doesn't do anything to take care of the people...then there is no reason for government.

Got it..Ace?

I seriously doubt that.

People who brag about how much money they make are generally on the low levels of the income scale...or they are so seriously under endowed that they use money to over compensate for their shortcummings.

In your case, I suspect both are applicable.
Gee.....sounds like you're quite the student of such people.

Do you purposely seek-them-out....or, are they merely drawn to your overwhelming air of compassionate-conservatism.

And yeah..the General Welfare clause basically covers it. If the government doesn't do anything to take care of the people...then there is no reason for government.

Got it..Ace?

Actually, the GWC didn't mean this in the original context. In the original context it meant that the government provided a legal system that protects your labor. Protecting peoples labor from theft is utmost importance to society and is considered "the general welfare".

Do you have a source for this belief?
Gee.....a Limbaugh-lemming, asking someone (else) for proof/validation.

It's a wonderment!!!​

no political belief is more "valid" than another

WTF are you talking about?

First, I never presented this argument.

Second, I strongly disagree with you.

Perhaps you want to try this again.

i took your posts to mean that the teabaggers highjacked a valid libertarian movement to superficially rebrand their own movement.
.....And, then....The DICK; Armey hustled the Teabaggers!!!!

dick_armey.jpg

Ain't Karma grand??!!!

544.gif

on Obama's comment on we are all responsible for each other , then theses last storms that came through Mo. , I can see your whining now about Obama might give us government aid ,

I look for no help from you selfish bastards . just complaints

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Good. Since you seem to mean it?

WE the people are dog-tired of having charity corerced from us via TAXATION for Government control...

Get it ACE?

Taxation is the Constitutionally mandated way the government keeps itself liquid..
You actually think you're gonna (successfully) explain the art of balancing-the-books, to these people????

:eusa_eh:

*​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y"]YouTube - 9.12 DC TEA PARTY - MARCH FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48"]YouTube - 9.12 DC TEA PARTY - INTERVIEW B-ROLL[/ame]​

Good LUCK!!!! (....And, don't forget to take a lunch, with you.)​
tricycle.gif

If society goes down in the worst possible way (unlikely but possible) then we might very well all get the chance to DECIDE which among us are our brothers.

Meanwhile, in that event horizon, everybody else will NOT be our brothers.

And that my friends, will be the downside of that tragic affair.

Tribalism FTW.

Good. Since you seem to mean it?

WE the people are dog-tired of having charity corerced from us via TAXATION for Government control...

Get it ACE?

well no, most people have no issue with their taxes going to help other people. What they would like to see is foreign aid go down and have it directed back here.

You might be tired of it, but you only speak for yourself and not others. i wouldnt want a drunk speaking for me anyways. Might sell the farm for some magical beans

I think most people are willing to help other people. Where conservatives get crossways with liberals is that liberals too often want the government to take all the responsibility for helping others while conservatives don't trust the government to pick and chose who is worthy to receive their money.

Conservatives also hate that two thirds to three fourths of the available resources are swallowed up in the bureaucracy of a too big, too bloated, too overreaching government.

The Founders almost to a man also saw the very real dangers and corrupting influence of a federal government that had the power to rob Peter in order to pay Paul. Not only are those in government corrupted by such a system but so is Paul. But they can count on Paul's loyalty and votes and that becomes all that is really important. And they don't care so much what Peter thinks about it because there are a lot more Pauls than Peters.

The people of America who work hard, pay their taxes, and obey the rules have now become the target of hate by the left. Wonderful. We are truly getting closer to bricks and bats day.

The people of America who work hard, pay their taxes, and obey the rules have now become the target of hate by the left. Wonderful. We are truly getting closer to bricks and bats day.

hay jack !
FUCK YOU ASS HOLE ! you think people that are on the left don't fucking work and as much as your ass or more so ?
you think all leftist don't work don't follow the laws ? screw you boy !
brick and bat ? how stupid are you really ? you dumb ass turns to violence ? piss ant there3 are plenty hard working law obeying leftist then you know with that small mind .

how about corporate welfare ? how many break laws constantly ? BP for one .
and you whine like a girl when some damn leftist puts the spotlight on them .

screw you how many laws has your ass broken over the few years you buts been around ?

"The people of America who work hard, pay their taxes, and obey the rules have now become the target of hate by the left."

And they are targets of the wacko governors who want to squeeze them out by balancing the budgets on their backs while corporations get tax breaks for sending jobs overseas. America the once great.

"The people of America who work hard, pay their taxes, and obey the rules have now become the target of hate by the left."

And they are targets of the wacko governors who want to squeeze them out by balancing the budgets on their backs while corporations get tax breaks for sending jobs overseas. America the once great.

You can't force corporations to stay here and do business when you are bleeding them dry by your continual union demands. You're never satisfied. You do it to yourselves and then you blame someone else. You're sick, stupid, and spoiled. Grow up.

We have to help those people down there despite that goofball running that state.

we take care of our own here , in fact tv is running adds for donations from here .
but I'm waiting for teabaggers to start their whining about federal dollars helping .
I'm starting to get the idea its every state for themselves .

this country is not stable with the divisive attaituds of hate they neighbor .

I'm glad at my age this shits your problem .

It is the workers goal to constantly strive for more is it not? What worker shows up day in and day out and works hard and never asks for more? Answer: A very stupid one. Management complains about the workers. The workers complain about the management. It's a struggle. Thats the way the system is designed to work. In capitalism it is every workers job to stive to get more. Thats a true free market.

It is the workers goal to constantly strive for more is it not? What worker shows up day in and day out and works hard and never asks for more? Answer: A very stupid one. Management complains about the workers. The workers complain about the management. It's a struggle. Thats the way the system is designed to work. In capitalism it is every workers job to stive to get more. Thats a true free market.

You keep going with that attitude and you will not solve the problem. I refuse to pay a lazy worker the same wage as a good worker. You're not getting it and until you get it you're going to be sending jobs across the ocean and there is no one to blame but yourself.

Last edited:
So you think workers and CEOs should have different moral codes?

I think I should not have to pay a lazy worker the same as a productive worker and I also should not have to pay wages and benefits for someone who is not working. Take the Teacher's Union for example. It takes 3-5 years to fire a bad teacher, all the while they are being paid with benefits whether they work or are suspended during the process. That is insane.

Why should I keep my company in a place where I am forced to pay lazy nonproductive workers the same as productive workers?

Forum List

Back