remember when?

Remember when calling a girl meant you first had to get past her suspicious father on the other end of the phone, or her wise-ass brother?

Remember when men were actually embarrassed to walk around in public with their underwear showing???

Remember when dressing "down" meant wearing blue jeans? Remember when people would not be caught dead going to the store in fucking pajama pants?

Remember when you could put your radio on a country station and know that actual country music is what was going to be played on it?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
Remember when you were 11 years-old and could walk two miles to the department store to buy a slot car, and nobody gave a fuck or asked why your parents were so awful to let you have fun?

Remember when a "tv show" had nothing to do with whiny, pampered, narcissistic wives or a bunch of unfunny guys who could double as the poster boys for disposable razor blades???

Remember when you used to meet all your friends in person instead of on Facebook?

Remember when a "tv show" had nothing to do with whiny, pampered, narcissistic wives or a bunch of unfunny guys who could double as the poster boys for disposable razor blades???

Rosanne and Married With Children signaled the end of the sitcom.

Remember when seeing "A Walt Disney Production" insured quality family oriented programming?

Rosanne and Married With Children signaled the end of the sitcom.

I'm witcha 100% on Roseanne — but the Married ... With Children part has me kinda confused, bro.

I loved that show.

Remember when "spiders" were just creepy things you didn't want around your person — not your website???

Forum List

Back