Remember when Trump was attacking NATO? Thank your lucky stars he was fired.

STFU, you don't know what you're babbling about.
and you do? you have special dispensation? How? hahahahahahahaha, it's amazing you demofks think you got all the answers all the time when you got poo poo

You've been outed as a Russian troll.

You are aware, right?
:laughing0301:

Still waiting for that quote to support your insane claim against me.

Meanwhile you still ignore the hard evidence that Trump demanded NATO to pony up the money to cover their part in the membership.

You are too partisan and too stupid to know when to stop making a complete fool of yourself.

:laughing0301:

Meanwhile you still ignore the hard evidence that Trump demanded NATO to pony up the money to cover their part in the membership.

You are too partisan and too stupid to know when to stop making a complete fool of yourself.

Spoken like a Russian troll.

Your posts on this war have outted you, it has nothing to do with me. I know the truth, and I imagine others do as well.

Blinken just said at the podium that they are still putting a plan together to get aid into the Ukraine...what and who are you getting your info from?...

You can't prove that Russia has cut off supplies to Ukraine? It's a claim you are making.

Spoken like a Russian troll.

Your posts on this war have outted you, it has nothing to do with me. I know the truth, and I imagine others do as well.

:muahaha:

Odummy on a roll!

Forum List

Back