Remember when Trump shoved the leader of Montenegro? Everyone asked: What was that about?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Anyone watching Rachel Maddow?

Apparently, two weeks into to his administration, the Trump administration asked if Poland was about to invade Belarus. Somehow, someone put into Trump's mind that Poland was about to invade Belarus. The only person in the entire world who ever made such a claim was Vladimir Putin.

Then there was an attempted coup in Montenegro that failed. The coup was traced back to Russia. There was a claim that if Montenegro joined NATO, it could cause WWIII. Montenegro joined and became a member of NATO. Rachel played a video of Trump saying that people in Montenegro were very aggressive and could cause WWIII. No one else made that claim besides Vladimir Putin.

Right after Montenegro was accepted into NATO, Trump shoved him, in a very public display.

Now she's talking about Russia rewriting history to make their invasion of Afghanistan into a "good" thing. Oddly enough, Trump is echoing comments from Russia.

She is just reporting what her people found in video and transcripts.

You can bet, Democrats will get to the bottom of this.

• Banned
You mean that crazy chick who hyped up Trump’s tax returns?
The returns that for some reason, Trump refuses to show us?

We saw Obama's tax returns and his birth certificate.

Why can't we see Trump's tax returns? I don't even care about Trump's birth certificate.

Apparently, two weeks into to his administration, the Trump administration asked if Poland was about to invade Belarus. Somehow, someone put into Trump's mind that Poland was about to invade Belarus. The only person in the entire world who ever made such a claim was Vladimir Putin.

Then there was an attempted coup in Montenegro that failed. The coup was traced back to Russia. There was a claim that if Montenegro joined NATO, it could cause WWIII. Montenegro joined and became a member of NATO. Rachel played a video of Trump saying that people in Montenegro were very aggressive and could cause WWIII. No one else made that claim besides Vladimir Putin.

Right after Montenegro was accepted into NATO, Trump shoved him, in a very public display.

Now she's talking about Russia rewriting history to make their invasion of Afghanistan into a "good" thing. Oddly enough, Trump is echoing comments from Russia.

Only racists watch Maddow

yea they will spend all their time fucking with trump....meanwhile the country goes to shit.....what a congress....

You mean that crazy chick who hyped up Trump’s tax returns?
The returns that for some reason, Trump refuses to show us?

We saw Obama's tax returns and his birth certificate.

Why can't we see Trump's tax returns? I don't even care about Trump's birth certificate.
---------------------------- TRUMPS tax returns are none of your business DeanRD ,

• Banned

yea they will spend all their time fucking with trump....meanwhile the country goes to shit.....what a congress....
Buy American? Australian beef 27%, Canadian wheat 14%——CHEAPER!!!!

And yet, Trump spends his time fuking with America.

Odd that.

Deantard also believes Blasey Ford....so gullible
You know, calling him names doesn't change the fact that he is correct.

Or is it that you just cannot address the point, because you know it's true?
Deantard knows I am his master. He has never been right.
So what you're saying is that I right, and you can't address the contents of the post because you know it's true and admitting it would blow up your whole fantasy world.

So what you're saying is that I right, and you can't address the contents of the post because you know it's true and admitting it would blow up your whole fantasy world.

Ask him if I own him. Go ahead. He tried to challenge me many times and was put down like the fool he is. Go and ask. Don’t take my word for it.

Ask him if I own him. Go ahead. He tried to challenge me many times and was put down like the fool he is. Go and ask. Don’t take my word for it.
Don't be ridiculous, a fool tRumpkin like you doesn't even know the meaning of the word.

Don't be ridiculous, a fool tRumpkin like you doesn't even know the meaning of the word.

So you won’t ask him? LMAO. Meaning of which word? Leftist? Aka you.

It's always amusing to watch posters flex their epen muscle on social media.....:71:

Feel free to ask him. Not sure why you and your fellow Lefitsts are hesitating?

Oh I'm sure there are many many words you don't know the meaning of, in fact I'm betting there are more of them than words you do know. You really don't come across as an intellectual here.

Oh I'm sure there are many many words you don't know the meaning of, in fact I'm betting there are more of them than words you do know. You really don't come across as an intellectual here.
Opinions vary. Intellectual enough for you to stalk me.

Opinions vary. Intellectual enough for you to stalk me.
Bwahahahahahahaha!

Yer funny.

New Topics

Forum List

Back